How long can Martian Manhunter pretend to be these guys using his shape shifting?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HumbleServant
Martian Manhunter will shape shift into these guys and try to act like he is them. With the knowledge level of the average comic book reader, How many days can he go on without getting caught? (These guys get trapped somewhere for the time)

Batman
Superman
Normal Thor (He is worthy)
Savage Hulk
Lobo
Quicksilver
Professor X

lawest9
Probably as long as he needs/wants to.

Adam Grimes
He gets died 5 minutes in.

HumbleServant
Originally posted by lawest9
Probably as long as he needs/wants to.

How about during fights, would he be able to replicate power levels good enough?

And would other telepaths be able to expose him if they suspect something?

lawest9
Originally posted by HumbleServant
How about during fights, would he be able to replicate power levels good enough?

And would other telepaths be able to expose him if they suspect something? You tell me buddy.

-Pr-
Originally posted by HumbleServant
Martian Manhunter will shape shift into these guys and try to act like he is them. With the knowledge level of the average comic book reader, How many days can he go on without getting caught? (These guys get trapped somewhere for the time)

Batman
Superman
Normal Thor (He is worthy)
Savage Hulk
Lobo
Quicksilver
Professor X

If he's not using his telepathy to fool people, Batman, Superman and Professor Xavier would get outed pretty quickly by the people that know them.

Thor and Hulk? Bar the power disparity I don't imagine any huge issues unless Banner gets outed.

Lobo, probably not.

Pietro, not sure.

HumbleServant
Originally posted by -Pr-
If he's not using his telepathy to fool people, Batman, Superman and Professor Xavier would get outed pretty quickly by the people that know them.

Thor and Hulk? Bar the power disparity I don't imagine any huge issues unless Banner gets outed.

Lobo, probably not.

Pietro, not sure. Good post

Sin I AM
He'd mimic old school Charles just fine. He'd get outed as Bruce and schooled as Clark so no. Thor is iffy...he could probably mimic him fine but he has no mjolnir so that wouldn't work. Hulk is a firm no... they're total opposites. Same with Lobo but he'd have a slightly easier time. Unless we look at outliers QS speed isn't something he can't match so he'd be fine there.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Sin I AM
He'd mimic old school Charles just fine. He'd get outed as Bruce and schooled as Clark so no. Thor is iffy...he could probably mimic him fine but he has no mjolnir so that wouldn't work. Hulk is a firm no... they're total opposites. Same with Lobo but he'd have a slightly easier time. Unless we look at outliers QS speed isn't something he can't match so he'd be fine there.

Guarantee you the minute Wolverine shows up, the jig is up.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
Guarantee you the minute Wolverine shows up, the jig is up.

Yep

Philosophía
They'd catch on to him being Thor immediately given how competent Jonn'd look.

Jean would figure out he is not Xavier once she blows him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.