You get to have a 1 year vacation with one of these guys. Who would be more fun?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HumbleServant
Who would be more fun?

Batman
Iron Man
Superman
Thor
Silver Surfer

Or your own character

Old Man Whirly!
My own character looks like a young Michelle Gellar and has the special power of being unable to do anything but obey my commands.

MrMind
I only vacation with stilt

Sin I AM
Originally posted by HumbleServant
Who would be more fun?

Batman
Iron Man
Superman
Thor
Silver Surfer

Or your own character

Surfer. He'd imbue me with PC and we'd traverse the universe.

MrMind
Originally posted by Sin I AM

who's gonna provide you with the dick you need, if you choose a eunuch to explore your womanhood

carver9
Originally posted by Sin I AM

This

SquallX
Superman. Have him create the same pill he created in All Star, take the pill then find a way to make permanent since I also have high intelligence.

Wonder Man

h1a8
Who would be more fun?

Batman
Iron Man
Superman
Thor
Silver Surfer

Or your own character

Silver Surfer. Ill have him fly me throughout the universe.

carver9
Originally posted by SquallX
Superman. Have him create the same pill he created in All Star, take the pill then find a way to make permanent since I also have high intelligence.

Superman can do that using Earth's technology? Scans please

SquallX
Originally posted by carver9

Did you forget All Star Superman giving Lois powers?

Bentley
I'd pick someone who can travel through time so my vacations are longer than 1 year. Though is tempting to have lots of money and live a free life with my kids.

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
My own character looks like a young Michelle Gellar and has the special power of being unable to do anything but obey my commands.

The way you phrased it makes it sound rapey af.

DarkSaint85

Where is it said Superman is on our Earth, rather than you in DC earth?

I assumed it was DC/Marvel Earth, otherwise it's stupid because Tony wouldn't have his money/resources, so that would be a stupid pick, Bruce wouldn't have any money, Surfer wouldn't have his PC, Asgard doesn't exist on our Earth etc etc.

beatboks
The most fun on the list would be Stark.

If however I got to spend 1 year with a comic book character I'd choose Vril Dox II.

With less than a week he could genetically enhance himself enough to fight evenly with Lobo. He built the genetically artificial body that became Pulsar stargave with class 100 strengrh invulnerability and the power of matter manip.

In similar fashion he worked out ways to deactivate the powers of Telepaths, shape shifters, and many other. He removed Lobo's regeneration from a drop of blood in a day. Created his enhanced charisma program that brainwashed all of Colu to love him and his son used to completely control a few galaxies.

So on a year I get my new best mate to make me a class 100 brick with TP, shape shifting, and matter manipulation powers. To create a subliminal program that makes every woman worship me like a sex God and every man give me what ever I ask and then I think of some more challenging requests

celeyhyga17
Surfer

Badabing
Stark.

-Pr-
Who would be more fun?

Batman
Iron Man
Superman
Thor
Silver Surfer

Or your own character

Why are they all men?

carver9
Did you forget All Star Superman giving Lois powers?

This isn't All Star Superman and we have no clue on how long that "different version" of Superman took to make that ingredient for her to get that power or how he did it. He did have a fortress of solitude in the book and he doesn't have that here. If you want power, Surfer is the best approach.

SquallX

Facee
Psylocke . Just for some dirty fun.

tkitna
Stark. Booze and women. Sounds like a good vacation to me.

HumbleServant
Originally posted by -Pr-
Why are they all men? Good idea. Who would be some women to choose from?

-Pr-
This isn't All Star Superman and we have no clue on how long that "different version" of Superman took to make that ingredient for her to get that power or how he did it. He did have a fortress of solitude in the book and he doesn't have that here. If you want power, Surfer is the best approach.

Why does it have to be the Superman you choose?

Also, at least two versions of Superman were able to recreate their own power, so it's not exactly a one-off.

Good idea. Who would be some women to choose from?

Personally?

Storm, Psylocke, Wonder Woman, Any of the Birds of Prey maybe?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by tkitna
Stark. Booze and women. Sounds like a good vacation to me.

He stopped drinking decades ago, relapsed only a few times and even then didn't get to relive his glory days.

Originally posted by MrMind
I only vacation with stilt

love

MrMind
tkitna is in his 40s with the mindset of a 15 years old

give him time, eventually he will grow up

StiltmanFTW
Why are they all men?

You've been posting here for 17+ years and you still haven't figured out it's the biggest gay forum on the whole Internet?

-Pr-
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
You've been posting here for 17+ years and you still haven't figured out it's the biggest gay forum on the whole Internet?

Women can be gay too!

Sin I AM
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Lol...I pictured you guys all meeting up irl and immediately having an orgy. Good times

DarkSaint85
Why does it have to be the Superman you choose?

Also, at least two versions of Superman were able to recreate their own power, so it's not exactly a one-off.

Personally?

Storm, Psylocke, Wonder Woman, Any of the Birds of Prey maybe?

Emma Frost. Bet she's fun.

Old Man Whirly!
since I also have high intelligence. thumb up

Originally posted by Bentley

The way you phrased it makes it sound rapey af. shifty

MrMind
since I also have high intelligence.

lol laughing laughing

DarkSaint85
Here you go Carv, I know you always forget this.

https://mlpnk72yciwc.i.optimole.com/cqhiHLc.WqA8~2eefa/w:680/h:1045/q:75/https://bleedingcool.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Batman-Secret-Files-1-1.jpg

zopzop
Me and Hercules (Marvel) on an island..........alone...........for 1 year. Legit that would be heaven for me smile

MrMind
Originally posted by zopzop
Me and Hercules (Marvel) on an island..........alone...........for 1 year. Legit that would be heaven for me smile

who's on top?

deft
I'd say Silver Surfer.

I choose Atom (Ray Palmer), would funny travel to the subatomic universes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.