Churches being burned across Canada as impotent sjw panzy Trudeau looks on

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eThneoLgrRnae
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92_ANz303aQ

Funny how this happens just a few days after Impediment posts some story about mass graves being found at churches across Canada.

Coincidence?

eThneoLgrRnae
Surprised no one has anything to say about this.

Robtard
'Not in solidarity with us': Indigenous leaders call for church arsons to stop -snip

This could be anyone, could even be a "false flag".

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
'Not in solidarity with us': Indigenous leaders call for church arsons to stop -snip

This could be anyone, could even be a "false flag". Ethneo makes false equalisation troll thread for satire. Nothing to see here folks! thumb up

Robtard
Emperordmb is browsing this forum right now. Not seen that guy in years. Welcome.

Old Man Whirly!
Emperordmb is browsing this forum right now. Not seen that guy in years. Welcome. Welcome DMB

Raptor22
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Funny how this happens just a few days after Impediment posts some story about mass graves being found at churches across Canada.

Coincidence? coincidence? Not a chance

Imp definitely did that shit

Klaw
I agree that Trudeau is a SJW Panzy.

StyleTime
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92_ANz303aQ

Coincidence?
"It is unacceptable and wrong that acts of vandalism and arson are being seen across the country, including against Catholic churches."
-Justin Trudeau

The federal government recently renewed funding for the Security Infrastructure Program, which works with religious institutions to upgrade security.

Oops. Looks like Trudeau isn't just looking on, as you claim in your title.

jaden_2.0
Definitely a failure of leadership across the board. Its not difficult to take a principalled position that shows both empathy to the indigenous people and the impact that church run homes had on them while condemning these acts. Pussy-footing around doesn't help either Christian or indigenous communities. In fact doing so is detrimental to the fabric of society.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Definitely a failure of leadership across the board. Its not difficult to take a principalled position that shows both empathy to the indigenous people and the impact that church run homes had on them while condemning these acts. Pussy-footing around doesn't help either Christian or indigenous communities. In fact doing so is detrimental to the fabric of society. thumb up laughing out loud Ethneo's satire is great isn't it.

gold slorg
oh no, people are prone to attacking headquarters of an organisation that turned out to be doing vile and cruel things

how terrible and shocking

Smasandian
What does Trudeau have to do with this?

That video is ****ing ridiculous. Oh somebody said something on Twitter...its a epidemic of church burning in Canada.

I don't think most government officials ever said they should burn churches....but the video doesn't explain why it is ****ing happening!!

Smasandian
Oh...the ****ing Ezra....

Comparing this to ****ing pre-Nazi Germany is ****ing grand.
Considering that the Churches are being burned due to cultural genocide is ****ing hilarious...

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Smasandian
Oh...the ****ing Ezra....

Comparing this to ****ing pre-Nazi Germany is ****ing grand.
Considering that the Churches are being burned due to cultural genocide is ****ing hilarious... thumb up it has to be satire.

Blakemore

eThneoLgrRnae
What does Trudeau have to do with this?

That video is ****ing ridiculous. Oh somebody said something on Twitter...its a epidemic of church burning in Canada.

I don't think most government officials ever said they should burn churches....but the video doesn't explain why it is ****ing happening!!

Uh, he is the leader of Canada? It's his country. These church burnings are happening on his watch and all he can say is "that's not the way to do things."

It shows what a weak, inept leader he is.

eThneoLgrRnae
And for you idiots praising this you should be ashamed of yourselves.

You don't know for certain what happened to those indigenous people who were buried in mass graves. As people have pointed out in other thread, the government, and not the churches, may've been responsible.

Just because they're buried at churches doesn't mean the people of those churches slaughtered them back when this happened (whatever it was that happened to them). For all we know, they could've died from diseases or something.

It's not surprising though how so many people here are so quick to jump on the "see, religion sucks!" bandwagon without having proof of what actually happened.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
thumb up it has to be satire.

Blakemore

eThneoLgrRnae
I got a friggin' headache trying to decipher what you just said. I understood the first sentence and that was about it. The rest of your post made no sense.

Speak basic english, ffs.

Nuke Nixon
I'm not for mindlessly burning down buildings that's stupid, the buildings themselves did nothing to anyone, it's a building for fcks sake!

Now if you want to string up Priests and set them on fire well, they have done enough evil shit since the Inquisition to deserve it, it would be understandable.

But don't do it.

Smasandian
We don't actually know who the arsonists is....there is not enough information or any sort of law abiding process to determine who is at fault.

But what most people are saying is that they understand why people are burning churches. It's clearly obvious.

The PM is no some omni-present god that knows and can stop everything. He has said..."yeah, do not do that" but I guess everybody wants him to go Sam Fisher style and hide in some trees and catch them by himself.

The relationship between Canada and Ingenious group is complex as hell with a very long history. It's not as simple as saying "yeah, do not burn churches"...knee jerk reactions is generally not a good thing to do when it comes to this.

Old Man Whirly!

Old Man Whirly!
We don't actually know who the arsonists is....there is not enough information or any sort of law abiding process to determine who is at fault.

But what most people are saying is that they understand why people are burning churches. It's clearly obvious.

The PM is no some omni-present god that knows and can stop everything. He has said..."yeah, do not do that" but I guess everybody wants him to go Sam Fisher style and hide in some trees and catch them by himself.

The relationship between Canada and Ingenious group is complex as hell with a very long history. It's not as simple as saying "yeah, do not burn churches"...knee jerk reactions is generally not a good thing to do when it comes to this. thumb up Exactly.

eThneoLgrRnae
Making excuses for Trudeau's lack of leadership abilities.. . why am I not surprised?

He should've had a stronger response than just "that is not the way to do things".

Smasandian
Sorry, what do you think he should do then? Him personally?

Because none of us know what the RCMP are doing when it comes to investigating each arson.

Robtard
Trudeau did the right thing here, as shown below. Rightist are going to whinge regardless, just what they do.

Originally posted by StyleTime
"It is unacceptable and wrong that acts of vandalism and arson are being seen across the country, including against Catholic churches."
-Justin Trudeau

The federal government recently renewed funding for the Security Infrastructure Program, which works with religious institutions to upgrade security.

Oops. Looks like Trudeau isn't just looking on, as you claim in your title.

Blakemore

eThneoLgrRnae
Trudeau was silent for almost a week. Then he finally gives a statement condemning it and you think that's a "gotcha!"? LOL. Ok.

Robtard

Blakemore
Bush sat in the classroom whilst the WTC was tumbling down.

See how your argument can be made against anyone TLR?

Blakemore
What you said was understandable. It's him, not you. thanks bro

Robtard
Apparently Trudeau should have mobilized the military after the first church burned down.

Has the arsonist(s) been found yet? Any suspects?

Smasandian
Also, the video is absolutely mindlessly dumb. Ezra Levant is a dumbass who has been successfully sued for libel.

It's disgusting to compare burning of a few churches to "their" version of Kristallnacht...due to how those "churches" did some very ****ing terrible things to the indigenous children population.

So let me get this straight...burning churches is Christians version of Kristallnacht...due to how the church treated an ethnic group children...so does that mean indigenous people version of Kristallnacht is the deaths/mistreatment of their children?

So its a Kristallnacht of Kristallnacht.

Robtard
Rightist excel at comparing their incomparable, often imagined, grievances to the Holocaust, Kristallnacht and the Pearl Harbor attack.

"People have a choice, they don't need your medical brown shirts showing up at their door ordering vaccinations. You can't force people to be part of the human experiment." -Majorie Taylor Greene 7/06/21

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Blakemore
Bush sat in the classroom whilst the WTC was tumbling down.

See how your argument can be made against anyone TLR?

Such a shitty comparison. Though I don't expect much better from you.

First of all, I was no fan of Bush I can assure you.... so feel free to take a dump all over him all your little heart desires lol.

Secondly, Bush supposedly didn't know it was hapoening until, you know, he was actually told about it happening.

Anyway, I think Bush probably had something to so with 9/11 or at least made it easier for the terrorists to attack the WTC. Also, those planes did NOT bring down those buidings despite what the "experts" told us.

It was probably an inside job by our government, imo, with controlled demolition charges. The planes crashing into the buildings was just an all-too convenient cover for what they did. Certain that the government played some part in Oklahoma City bombing as well but that is off topic.

Blakemore

First of all, I was no fan of Bush I can assure you.... so feel free to take a dump all over him all your little heart desires lol.

Secondly, Bush supposedly didn't know it was hapoening until, you know, he was actually told about it happening.

Anyway, I think Bush probably had something to so with 9/11 or at least made it easier for the terrorists to attack the WTC. Also, those planes did NOT bring down those buidings despite what the "experts" told us.

It was probably an inside job by our government, imo, with controlled demolition charges. The planes crashing into the building was just an all-too convenient cover for what they did. Certain that the government played some part in Oklahoma City bombing as well but that is off topic. wow.

eThneoLgrRnae
Yeah, "WOW," but still probably true.

You can go back to your bottle now lol.

Smasandian
Robtard, I know....it's just dumb.....they get way more traction if they are reasonable and people would still support them.

I do not believe there is any suspects in regards to these church burnings.

I thought the burnings would be from indigenous people because they would be most angry regarding the residential schools and the extreme mistreatment of the children there.

eThneoLgrRnae
Ask yourself what happened after 9/11 policy wise?

It was a convenient excuse for us to become even more agressive in the ME and the so-called "Patriot Act" was passed which allowed the government to violate many of our rights and spy on us. That is, actual American citizens.... being spied on.... by our own damn government! In America, ffs!

The government had motive and it had the means to do this and the means to cover it up. It is not that far fetched at all.

Blakemore

cdtm

It was probably an inside job by our government, imo, with controlled demolition charges. The planes crashing into the buildings was just an all-too convenient cover for what they did. Certain that the government played some part in Oklahoma City bombing as well but that is off topic.

With Israeli involvement, judging by those dancing Israeli's recorded on site just after they fell.

Blakemore

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by cdtm
With Israeli involvement, judging by those dancing Israeli's recorded on site just after they fell.

Huh? I never heard that. I heard that people of Palestinian origin were the ones dancing on rooftops.

eThneoLgrRnae

cdtm
Huh? I never heard that. I heard that people of Palestinian origin were the ones dancing on rooftops.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/2020/story%3fid=123885&page=1

[

Blakemore

Blakemore
We were, till you brought up Bush in a shitty comparison. the comparison was about your stupid debating skills, not about Bush. Ffs, read.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by cdtm
https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/2020/story%3fid=123885&page=1

Well seeing as how that is the left-leaning ABC news I skimmed thru that story with a grain of salt.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Blakemore
the comparison was about your stupid debating skills, not about Bush. Ffs, read.

Dude, don't get mad at me because you're the one who made a shitty comparison.

Robtard
Robtard, I know....it's just dumb.....they get way more traction if they are reasonable and people would still support them.

I do not believe there is any suspects in regards to these church burnings.

I thought the burnings would be from indigenous people because they would be most angry regarding the residential schools and the extreme mistreatment of the children there.

Not sure that's true, at least not anymore. I believe they make those asinine comments because they're catering to their base; it's what the base wants to hear and be outraged over.

eg Look at Critical Race Theory, that's the new Rightist bogeyman and most don't know what it actually is and is used for (largely Law students), but they're outraged over CRT because Tucker Carlson and other jabbers told them they should be. When getting mad at CRT becomes stale, they'll be a new manufactured big-scary.

Sure, that's the most likely suspects, considering the timing. But who knows until the arsonist(s) is caught.

Blakemore
You made a stupid argument, so I gave you another stupid argument. Pretty fair comparison, IMO.

eThneoLgrRnae
Nah, it wasn't stupid.... you're just drunk again.

Smasandian
Not sure that's true, at least not anymore. I believe they make those asinine comments because they're catering to their base; it's what the base wants to hear and be outraged over.

eg Look at Critical Race Theory, that's the new Rightist bogeyman and most don't know what it actually is and is used for (largely Law students), but they're outraged over CRT because Tucker Carlson and other jabbers told them they should be. When getting mad at CRT becomes stale, they'll be a new manufactured big-scary.

Sure, that's the most likely suspects, considering the timing. But who knows until the arsonist(s) is caught.

That is true...nobody knows until somebody is caught.

I find it funny reading comments on Reddit and etc about residential school.
Well everybody is anonymous but you can see the non-Canadians commenting about it.

They basically go "oh, im ****ing outrage....the government must pay for taking these native children from their homes"......when the word native hasn't been used in very long time...and not what people want to be called.

Oh, the whole fact they consider indigenous people of Canada to be one group with the same ideals...when it's not at all..

StyleTime
Making excuses for Trudeau's lack of leadership abilities.. . why am I not surprised?

He should've had a stronger response than just "that is not the way to do things".
He renewed funding to help security for those churches.

....as I pointed out in the link I posted earlier. Without knowing the identities of the arsonists, what else is he supposed to do?

Smasandian
He shouldn't be doing anything. Let the RCMP investigate these arsons and catch the culprits. He is the PM of the country, not the head of the agency.

StyleTime
Oh, I agree.

I just want to know what Star's grand plan is. He's playing 3D chess while we are stuck here playing Checkers.

Adam_PoE

Robtard
I missed that, accurate.

Blakemore

Robtard

^That weird phenomenon where Bush Jr. managed to win two terms, yet Rightist did not support him.

Similar will happen more and more in regards to Trump in the coming years.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by StyleTime
Oh, I agree.

I just want to know what Star's grand plan is. He's playing 3D chess while we are stuck here playing Checkers. laughing out loud thumb up 10/10 post, did laugh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.