Beta Ray Bill vs. Captain Britain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
smile Captain Britain 🇬🇧 can connect the dots with his connection to Britain.
Will his insight slay BRB?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Wonder Man
smile Captain Britain 🇬🇧 can connect the dots with his connection to Britain.
Will his insight slay BRB? Bill wins as the British don't eat horse, if this was Captain France, Bill would be cooked with green beans and a creamy Sauce.

Wonder Man
I think Captain Britain might have earth realm insight into the weather.

carthage
Current Beta might have issues with him but Beta with SB destroys him

Stoic
Bill is weird. It's as if he got weaker once he became enchanted by Odin, because he defeated Thor without the hammer, but then was beaten by Thor when he was supposedly more powerful than ever. The original Bill was probably strong enough to make short work of Captain Britain based on his first appearance. I recall thinking that he should've become a Super Thor after getting Storm Breaker.

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if they nerfed him down to Brian's level.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Stoic
Bill is weird. It's as if he got weaker once he became enchanted by Odin, because he defeated Thor without the hammer, but then was beaten by Thor when he was supposedly more powerful than ever. The original Bill was probably strong enough to make short work of Captain Britain based on his first appearance. I recall thinking that he should've become a Super Thor after getting Storm Breaker.

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if they nerfed him down to Brian's level. thumb up All true

zopzop
Originally posted by Stoic

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if they nerfed him down to Brian's level.
Sad but true sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.