The Juggernaut challenge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
The challenge is simple: They stand there braced, hands at sides, and Juggernaut tries and mows them down. Who can keep their position? Who can keep their feet without being knocked down? And who gets bowled over?

1. Superman (Current merged)
2. World War Hulk.
3. Dumb Drax (No power gem)
4. Dumb Drax (Power gem)
5. Mangog.
6. Thanos.
7. The Aquarian.
8. Adam Destine.
9. Iron Fist.

carver9
All fail.

Sin I AM
Superman knocks him down as does Thanos and Mangog

cdtm
Originally posted by carver9
All fail.

Adam Destine was enchanted by his genie wife to be immune to all physical, magical, and telepathic damage.

And Aquarian has that cosmic level null field.

CosmicComet
All of them overwhelm his enchantment and pull the gem out of his chest even if he he happened to throw it into deep space, it remains bound to him on astral/soul level.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by CosmicComet
All of them overwhelm his enchantment and pull the gem out of his chest even if he he happened to throw it into deep space, it remains bound to him on astral/soul level.

Pretty much. I was going by classic levels but yea current sucks

JBL
Classic Juggernaut Steamrolls all of them. Lol at Superman ( Mr magic weakness) knocking Cain down when his powers are magical. Smh.

DarkSaint85
People forget who Aquarian is,smh

cdtm
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

I was bracing myself for calls of shenanigans due to his power set almost making it spite.

I know people talked about him all the time on KMC in the past, surely Carver or JBL saw some of the posts.

basilisk
They all fail with the possible exception of Aquarian. Not saying they all get hurt but for classic Juggs they get bowled over at least. For Adam Destine he's not getting hurt but I don't think anything in his powers stopped him from getting pushed over.

Aquarian would be a very interesting matchup though. He's got the right power set for this so maybe it comes down to a magic vs physical laws thing, or maybe it is just a question of whether Cytorrak is supplying enough sheer power to overload even the null energy field.

cdtm
Originally posted by basilisk
They all fail with the possible exception of Aquarian. Not saying they all get hurt but for classic Juggs they get bowled over at least. For Adam Destine he's not getting hurt but I don't think anything in his powers stopped him from getting pushed over.

Aquarian would be a very interesting matchup though. He's got the right power set for this so maybe it comes down to a magic vs physical laws thing, or maybe it is just a question of whether Cytorrak is supplying enough sheer power to overload even the null energy field.

The power also only says he's unstoppable, not fast, so maybe he very slowly shuffle walks into and over Aquarian.

basilisk
Originally posted by cdtm
The power also only says he's unstoppable, not fast, so maybe he very slowly shuffle walks into and over Aquarian. That is another possible scenario.

DarkSaint85
Yeah, I take credit for him being popular, when I used him in a BZ, lol.

zopzop
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
thumb up
His Null Field was powerful enough to contain a being capable of destroying universes.

Klaw
Iron Fist dies; the rest are all fine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.