Remember when Trump was dogpiled for claiming migrants are bound, gagged, and raped?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
The times reported it happens.

Probably much more than reported.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/03/us/border-rapes-migrant-women.html

But keep believing the media didn't have an axe to grind against the *******.

Adam_PoE
So is the reporting of the New York Times to be trusted, or nah?

cdtm
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
So is the reporting of the New York Times to be trusted, or nah?

It isn't about what I think, though.

Don't YOU trust the Times? If you didn't, what is your basis for hating Trump or Conservative politics?

I mean, the game you're playing is fair, but also corners you as much as it does me, because you'd need to admit that you're playing the same game you accuse the Right on playing against you. That being cherry picked facts or ignoring inconvenient narratives.

Robtard
The title of this thread is disingenuous. Trump wasn't dumped on for just claiming that, as the horrors of human trafficking, especially in regards to women and children, are well known. "Health professionals report that as many as six in ten migrant women and girls are raped on the journey."

Trump was dumped on for trying to use the horrors of human trafficking for personal gain, as a leverage for his stupid and useless "mega wall".

There's also a sizeable amount of immigrant women who flee to avoid being sexually abused. Which the Trump admin made it much harder for those women to seek asylum.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by cdtm

Don't YOU trust the Times? If you didn't, what is your basis for hating Trump or Conservative politics?

I mean, the game you're playing is fair, but also corners you as much as it does me, because you'd need to admit that you're playing the same game you accuse the Right on playing against you. That being cherry picked facts or ignoring inconvenient narratives.

It is about what you think, because you are citing the New York Times as the source for your claim. So I want to know is the reporting of the New York Times to be trusted, or nah?

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by cdtm

Only idiots trust that shitty "newspaper".

New York Post >>>>>> New York Times, and the NYP has its flaws as well..... they just aren't nearly as bad as the NYT or The Washington Compost lol.

Of course Infowars beats pretty much all of them. Newsmax, NTD, and OAN are pretty good as well..... FOX has fallen a lot since the fraudulent election happened.

Tucker Carlson is single handedly keeping them afloat. He's really good. Certainly infinifely better than Rachel Maddow, Don Lemon, Chris Cuomo (don't care if I misspelled his name), and Brian Stelter lmao. laughing out loud

Scribble
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Of course Infowars beats pretty much all of them. haermm

Newjak
Originally posted by Scribble
haermm They did break the frogs are being turned gay story faster than anyone else!!!

Checkmate stick out tongue

eThneoLgrRnae
Uh oh... looks like I've triggerrd some fragile wittle snowflakes again.

Funny how speaking the truth does that to them lol. wink

Newjak

Funny how speaking the truth does that to them lol. wink laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

Scribble

Funny how speaking the truth does that to them lol. wink haermm

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Newjak
laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

jaden_2.0
laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

https://acegif.com/wp-content/gif/laughing-emoji-3.gif

Newjak
laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

Blakemore
They turned the freaking frogs gay, do you understand? 🤬

eThneoLgrRnae
Oh blakey.... it'll be ok. July 4 has passed so just chill out and go drink some more beer lol.

Blakemore

eThneoLgrRnae
Oh blakey.... it'll be ok. July 4 has passed so just chill out and go drink some more beer lol.

Blakemore
You reek of butthurt

eThneoLgrRnae
Nah... you do.

Tell the truth, Blake... how angry were you on July 4 on an anger scale of 1-10 with 10 being the most mad?

If you say anything less than a 7 I will know you're lying. smile

Blakemore

eThneoLgrRnae
See, I know you're lying.

You're a limey and we all know how limeys are embarrassed about their greatest failure lol.

Blakemore
We burnt your government building. Kinda a big move.

eThneoLgrRnae
#Deflection

-Pr-
Wait, you think the Americas is the British Empire's biggest failure? lol.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by -Pr-
Wait, you think the Americas is the British Empire's biggest failure? lol. rolling on floor laughing

Newjak
Wait, you think the Americas is the British Empire's biggest failure? lol. Welcome to American exceptionalism where the most important parts about anything always involve the U.S.A.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
rolling on floor laughing

Originally posted by Newjak
Welcome to American exceptionalism where the most important parts about anything always involve the U.S.A.

'MURICA!!!

jaden_2.0

"You eat pieces of shit for breakfast?"

eThneoLgrRnae

Nice spin.

No, I think them losing against a bunch of poorly armed and vastly outnumbered rebels is one of their greatest failures.

Yeah ha ha ha.... laugh all you like.

eThneoLgrRnae
And before some smartass brings up something about the french helping us out, they didn't actually fight the battles, ffs. They just supplied us with extra weapons and equipment. We were still poorly armed compared to the brits.

The colonists are the ones who actually did the fighting, for the most part. We might've also had a little bit of help from some of the native american population.

eThneoLgrRnae
'MURICA!!!

Yeah, 'MURICA, indeed.

I get it though that you are soooooo jealous of it living on your little insignificant island over there. stick out tongue

Robtard
And before some smartass brings up something about the french helping us out, they didn't actually fight the battles, ffs. They just supplied us with extra weapons and equipment. We were still poorly armed compared to the brits.

The colonists are the ones who actually did the fighting, for the most part. We might've also had a little bit of help from the native american population.

Wrong.

"During the Revolution, France sent an estimated 12,000 soldiers and 32,000 sailors to the American war effort, the most famous of whom was the Marquis of Lafayette."

"Marie-Joseph Paul Yves Roch Gilbert du Motier, Marquis de La Fayette, known in the United States as Lafayette, was a French aristocrat and military officer who fought in the American Revolutionary War, commanding American troops in several battles, including the siege of Yorktown."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.