GOP threatens Olympics board over anti-American protests

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eThneoLgrRnae
https://nypost.com/2021/07/15/gop-pols-threaten-olympics-board-over-athletes-anti-american-protests/

Good. Athletes who represent the United States in Olympic games shouldn't be shitting all over their own country and flag in front of the world... that shit is disgusting.

If they wanna exercise their first amendment right to protest/virtue-signal they should do it on their own god**** time, no one is stopping them from doing that.

But noooooo, they have to do it in front of the entire world because they're spoiled little brat attention-whores... they make something which is supposed to be about America winning and friendly competition into "me, me, me, me, me, me, look at me!!".

What pieces of shit they are. If they hate America so damn much then they should move out of it and go represent another damn country, ffs, instead of embarassing America like that.

I'm not gonna post the f***ers' names because they have already gotten too much attention as it is.

Robtard

eThneoLgrRnae
Of course the anti-USA democrats are all for this anti-American shit. They praise it, in fact.... again, so very disgusting.

eThneoLgrRnae
What dumb red-head press secretary really thinks: "The president is incredibly proud that these spoiled brats are shitting all over their own country and making so many proud Americans angry... oh yes, he's incredibly proud!"

Oh just STFU, b*tch.

The dumbass would've been better off just saying "I'll have to circle back to that" for like the one thousandth time lol.

Klaw
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
What dumb red-head press secretary really thinks...

laughing

Robtard
Of course the anti-USA democrats are all for this anti-American shit. They praise it, in fact.... again, so very disgusting.

I support their right to do it.

But this is just the next fabricated outrage and bogeyman from the Right to get you types frothing and worked up. When it runs out of steam, they'll be another bogeyman and another etc. The party of perpetual grievances. Should be PPG, not GOP.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Klaw
laughing

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against red heads. Some are really hot, not her though.... and very few of them are actually as dumb and as much of a liar as she is.

Newjak
https://nypost.com/2021/07/15/gop-pols-threaten-olympics-board-over-athletes-anti-american-protests/

Good. Athletes who represent the United States in Olympic games shouldn't be shitting all over their own country and flag in front of the world... that shit is disgusting.

If they wanna exercise their first amendment right to protest/virtue-signal they should do it on their own god**** time, no one is stopping them from doing that.

But noooooo, they have to do it in front of the entire world because they're spoiled little brat attention-whores... they make something which is supposed to be about America winning and friendly competition into "me, me, me, me, me, me, look at me!!".

What pieces of shit they are. If they hate America so damn much then they should move out of it and go represent another damn country, ffs, instead of embarassing America like that.

I'm not gonna post the f***ers' names because they have already gotten too much attention as it is. laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

eThneoLgrRnae
Ah, of course. Someone who has made it beyond clear that he absolutely loathes America thinks it's a big joke that American olympic athletes are disrespecting and embarassing their own country... shocker.

Newjak
Ah, of course. Someone who has made it beyond clear that he absolutely loathes America thinks it's a big joke that American olympic athletes are disrespecting and embarassing their own country... shocker. laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

Raptor22
Peoples anger over the athletes protests pleases me greatly.

Carry on.

Also well said Rob.

jaden_2.0
Seems to me these athletes are trying to make America great again.

I'm also sure the anger at these athletes being political also extends to the likes of Colby Conington.

eThneoLgrRnae
Don't feed me any bullshit about "oh, they're just protesting racial injustice, and oppression, and white supremacy, and systemic racism and blah blah blah blah blah blah!" bullshit.

Again, they should be doing that shit on their own time, not when they are representing the United States on the world stage.

"But I thought you suported free speech!"

Yeah, I do. But free speech rights are just supposed to prevent the government and platforms that advertise themselves as "free speech platforms" from stopping people from exercising their 1st amendment rights. It doesn't mean someone can't be punished or removed from their positions by their employers or the people they represent because they do something they don't like like embarassing them.

Their asses should be kicked off the team. Period. I would much rather have athletes who may not be quite as good and don't win but don't actually hate their country rather than athletes who do win but use it as an opportunity to bash or disrespect their own country.

cdtm
Best way to beat the attention whores, is to ignore them.

You wanna stand backwards or maybe on your head during the anthem, knock yourself out. Nobody cares, go do the one thing you're good at and we paid through the nose for.

Blakemore

eThneoLgrRnae
No, I just explained why it's not acceptable in that situation and you're still not getting it. You must be drunk again.

Blakemore

Scribble
I agree with Eth. Utilising your free speech is anti-American. They should be forced to comply with whatever their country demands. I hold this belief because I love America, freedom of expression and individual liberty.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.