Poland may leave the EU

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blakemore

Blakemore

Blakemore
I guess no one cares.

Bashar Teg
you damn wacky kids with your rock n roll and your blank thread titles

cdtm

Tzeentch
Europe is not a real place.

jaden_2.0
The EU don't care when its members act illegally. They remained silent when Spain was imprisoning democratically elected representatives of Catalonia for political thought crimes. The most they'll do to Poland is have a bit of a whine about it. Maybe some arrogant parliament members will sneer at Poland's members of Parliament.

Klaw
Good.

I hope Poland leaves.

eThneoLgrRnae
Well, who can blame them?

I say good for them. F*** the EU.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by cdtm
From a few minutes of this, the main problem is Poland putting its own constitution ahead of EU law?

Sounds like EU either asks too much. Globalism is great and all, but any country worth its own sovereignty will put their own interests ahead of the ground.

So yeah, I'm witth Poland on this.

LOL. No, globalism is not great.

It sucks.

Nationalism is great. thumb up

Blakemore

cdtm
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
The EU don't care when its members act illegally. They remained silent when Spain was imprisoning democratically elected representatives of Catalonia for political thought crimes. The most they'll do to Poland is have a bit of a whine about it. Maybe some arrogant parliament members will sneer at Poland's members of Parliament.

Without details it's really hard to find blame with Poland here.

It would be like the US being an EU member, and guns being banned by EU mandate, yet the US refusing compliance because of our second amendment.

It the EU demands 100% supremacy of EU law over sovereign law, that's when I say "F the EU".

Old Man Whirly!

It would be like the US being an EU member, and guns being banned by EU mandate, yet the US refusing compliance because of our second amendment.

It the EU demands 100% supremacy of EU law over sovereign law, that's when I say "F the EU". Bit like the Federal Government Then? Btw, tge EU doesn't and never has.

cdtm
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Bit like the Federal Government Then? Btw, tge EU doesn't and never has.

No actually, the US federal government leaves most power to the states.

But even if this wasn't so, the EU isn't a central government.

Blakemore
It's a cluster****.

I think the council of Europe is the leaders of the countries explaining eachother their countries laws presided by the president of Europe who goes to the European parliament who propose laws based on party loyalty to the European council who write the laws with respect to the council of Europe and the European commission veto the laws and then it goes back to the European parliament.

StiltmanFTW
Kaczyński is retarded, but not retarded enough to make that happen.

Poland will stay in EU.

Stigma
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Indeed.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Poland will stay in EU.
Very likely.

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
LOL. No, globalism is not great.

It sucks.

Nationalism is great. thumb up
thumb up

eThneoLgrRnae
No actually, the US federal government leaves most power to the states.

But even if this wasn't so, the EU isn't a central government.

Pooty is clearly ignorant about that as he is everything else American-related.

eThneoLgrRnae

It the EU demands 100% supremacy of EU law over sovereign law, that's when I say "F the EU".

Amen. This is just one reason among many that I f***ing hate the UN.

eThneoLgrRnae
Glad to see you're back, Stigma.

There are way too many leftist snowflakes and not nearly enough right wingers here. Me and Klaw are about the only ones here who post on a regular basis.

Stigma
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Glad to see you're back, Stigma.

There are way too many leftist snowflakes and not nearly enough right wingers here. Me and Klaw are about the only ones here who post on a regular basis.
Thanks man thumb up

Nice to be back. I'll probably post every now and then. big grin

StyleTime

Poland will stay in EU.
Ahh, so it's a Polish version of when Texas talks about seceding from the U.S. again. Or when California talks about splitting into three states.

Probably not going to happen for the foreseeable future.

Out of curiosity, are there any significant benefits to Poland leaving the EU?

Blakemore

Old Man Whirly!
This is actually so Britain the major employer for poles in low to medium skilled jobs allows them back to be bar/kitchen staff, plumbers and nannies. The sex industry is also bound to take a hit in the uk without Latin and Eastern European beauties. A treaty for sex slavery with Poland will go some way to resolve this. Boris Johnson approves.

Blakemore

2by8
I work on maths from my 📲 mobil phone.

I have some matrices, that can be raised into very complex sequences, shorthand algebraic equations for those electrons running around in the hardware of your circuit board, so that those streams of ⚡ in the 🔌 s can talk to themselves. Etc

cdtm

Poland will stay in EU.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2021/jul/14/legal-polexit-poland-court-rules-that-eu-measures-are-unconstitutional

So this is all about Poland establishing new regulations for their top courts, and the EU telling them not to?

How in any way is the EU in the right here? It's an internal political matter!

And frankly I think the US should adopt such a measure, judges have far too much power and answer to no one here in the states. They get appointed for life, and don't even get voted in, they need to be regulated!

Blakemore

2by8

Blakemore

cdtm

Blakemore

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by StyleTime
Ahh, so it's a Polish version of when Texas talks about seceding from the U.S. again. Or when California talks about splitting into three states.

Probably not going to happen for the foreseeable future.

Out of curiosity, are there any significant benefits to Poland leaving the EU?

Pretty much.

Don't get me wrong - Kaczyński does hate EU with all his old, fat, rotten heart --- but he knows he'd lose support if polexit actually happened, so he's trying to play it safe.

No benefits at all.

Blakemore
EU is in turmoil

Klaw
Originally posted by Blakemore
EU is in turmoil

Good.

Blakemore

Klaw
It's very good.

-Pr-
EU is in turmoil

I wouldn't go that far. It's always been a bit of a shitshow, but it's not like it's falling apart atm.

Blakemore

Old Man Whirly!

Blakemore

-Pr-

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by -Pr-
It needs a lot of work, yes. I can agree with that much at least.

Why? Because the English are ***** and clearly the EU is better off without them.

Blakemore
It needs a lot of work, yes. I can agree with that much at least.

Why? if the uk leave the eu, it will show hard ball and give them some stick and be more lenient towards laws we want, fishing oil, etc.

-Pr-
Because the English are ***** and clearly the EU is better off without them.

Parts of it at least.

if the uk leave the eu, it will show hard ball and give them some stick and be more lenient towards laws we want, fishing oil, etc.

They did leave the EU though, and the people it hurt most are themselves and Ireland due to the Northern Ireland thing.

Why would the EU be more lenient? At this point the UK isn't offering anything the EU desperately needs.

cdtm
Parts of it at least.

They did leave the EU though, and the people it hurt most are themselves and Ireland due to the Northern Ireland thing.

Why would the EU be more lenient? At this point the UK isn't offering anything the EU desperately needs.

How did Brexit hurt Ireland and the working class again?

Always saw the thing as mostly a fight between elites over dividing up the pie, have no idea of how the common man gets affected.

Old Man Whirly!

Always saw the thing as mostly a fight between elites over dividing up the pie, have no idea of how the common man gets affected. dur

-Pr-

Always saw the thing as mostly a fight between elites over dividing up the pie, have no idea of how the common man gets affected.

Importing anything from UK to EU and vice versa is now 10x more complex than it was before. Even basic purchases on Amazon or other online stores are now subject to ridiculous taxes in places, and the red tape has gotten to the point that a lot of UK online retailers and suppliers just don't ship to Ireland anymore. Period.

In Nothern Ireland there were supermarket shortages that Ireland itself helped shore up, and in the likes of England now, there are still shortages because a lot of the workers that came to the UK from the EU have now gone back home.

Brexit was always going to hurt those without more than it did those that have.

cdtm
dur

That doesn't really work on someone who's not even remotly trying to, you know, feign competency here.

I mean laugh all you want, it's certainly well earned. smile

Old Man Whirly!
That doesn't really work on someone who's not even remotly trying to, you know, feign competency here.

I mean laugh all you want, it's certainly well earned. smile it always works when common sense is disregarded in a post. durwank

cdtm
it always works when common sense is disregarded in a post. durwank

Friend. When have I ever acted in common sense? stick out tongue

cdtm
Importing anything from UK to EU and vice versa is now 10x more complex than it was before. Even basic purchases on Amazon or other online stores are now subject to ridiculous taxes in places, and the red tape has gotten to the point that a lot of UK online retailers and suppliers just don't ship to Ireland anymore. Period.

In Nothern Ireland there were supermarket shortages that Ireland itself helped shore up, and in the likes of England now, there are still shortages because a lot of the workers that came to the UK from the EU have now gone back home.

Brexit was always going to hurt those without more than it did those that have.

Damn.

Maybe Obama was right when he called the banks that screwed us "Too big to fail." That's the problem with an national and global markets, a rotten to the core institution keeps us all afloat, and the slightest ripple topples everything into the ocean.

Blakemore

-Pr-

Blakemore

-Pr-

Blakemore
So more waiting. *groan*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.