Biden blames Facebook for deaths and disinformation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
https://www.theguardian.com/media/2021/jul/17/theyre-killing-people-biden-slams-facebook-for-covid-misinformation?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other

Them and Right wing trolls who are complicit by sharing the drivel.

snowdragon
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
https://www.theguardian.com/media/2021/jul/17/theyre-killing-people-biden-slams-facebook-for-covid-misinformation?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other

Frankly the bigger problem is not vaccinating india, china and africa the redneck south is small fries compared to that.

NewGuy01
lmao

Impediment
What is the title supposed to be?

Old Man Whirly!
Biden blames Facebook for deaths and disinformation Imp.

Old Man Whirly!
Biden blames Facebook for deaths and disinformation Imp.

eThneoLgrRnae
Misinformation and disinformation, my ass.

People who share actual factual information about just how f***ing dangerous vaccines are are not the trolls, ffs.

I know I've said it like a dozen times already, but f*** vaccines, f*** people who try to force them onto others against their will, and f*** those who try to silence those who try to sound the alarm bell by warning others about just how dangerous vaccines are.

Ffs, they are f***ing murdering people and trying to silence the family members who try to warn other people about it. Psaki is aiding and abetting murderers which makes her just as bad... so is Biden.

Hmmm, let's see... the government colluding with corporations to silence people. What does that remind me of? Oh yes, nazi Germany. It is textbook fascism. I thought lefties were totally opposed to fascism? Oh, that's right, they just oppose their own delusional idea of what fascism is instead of what it actually is.

Now, they are just pulling out of their ass "oh, now there is the much more dangerous delta variant! Which means we have to go back to lockdowns 2.0!"

Uh, no... it is the vaccines themselves that are killing people not some new variant you f***ers have just pulled out of your asses on the fly and use it as a scapegoat for any new deaths you f***ing piece of shit liars.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae

People who share actual factual information about just how f***ing dangerous vaccines are are not the trolls, ffs.

I know I've said it like a dozen times already, but f*** vaccines, f*** people who try to force them onto others against their will, and f*** those who try to silence those who try to sound the alarm bell by warning others about just how dangerous vaccines are.

Ffs, they are f***ing murdering people and trying to silence the family members who try to warn other people about it. Psaki is aiding and abetting murderers which makes her just as bad... so is Biden.

Hmmm, let's see... the government colluding with corporations to silence people. What does that remind me of? Oh yes, nazi Germany. It is textbook fascism. I thought lefties were totally opposed to fascism? Oh, that's right, they just oppose their own delusional idea of what fascism is instead of what it actually is.

Now, they are just pulling out of their ass "oh, now there is the much more dangerous delta variant! Which means we have to go back to lockdowns 2.0!"

Uh, no... it is the vaccines themselves that are killing people not some new variant you f***ers have just pulled out of your asses on the fly and use it as a scapegoat for any new deaths you f***ing piece of shit liars. durwank

eThneoLgrRnae
I know it is pointless trying to reason with brainwashed morons like pooty bot so I won't even try. He is too far gone.

Old Man Whirly!
I know it is pointless trying to reason with brainwashed morons like pooty bot so I won't even try. He is too far gone. Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
durwank

eThneoLgrRnae
I know it is pointless trying to reason with brainwashed morons like pooty bot so I won't even try. He is too far gone.

eThneoLgrRnae
Ffs, they ARE literally murdering people and then silencing those who try to warn others about it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9pnYLFt1aA

Wake up, sheep.

Old Man Whirly!
They ARE murdering people and then silencing those who try to warn others about it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9pnYLFt1aA

Wake up, sheep. Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
durwank Credible source Star?

eThneoLgrRnae
^a sheep to the slaughter

Don't say you weren't warned.

Klaw
I thought lefties were totally opposed to fascism?

You thought wrong.

This pandemic showed that the Left loves the Government controlling people.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Klaw
You thought wrong.

This pandemic showed that the Left loves the Government controlling people.

Obviously I was being sarcastic. I know they actually support real fascism. Fascism and communism are just two sides of the same coin. They are sister ideologies, I've always said that.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Klaw
You thought wrong.

This pandemic showed that the Left loves the Government controlling people. roll eyes (sarcastic)Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Obviously I was being sarcastic. I know they actually support real fascism. Fascism and communism are just two sides of the same coin. They are sister ideologies, I've always said that. durwank

Impediment
Fixed the title.

Bashar Teg
roll eyes (sarcastic) durwank

it must be a busy day at discord. i saw 40+ "guests" veiwing the covid thread once again today. must be a browser trick.

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
it must be a busy day at discord. i saw 40+ "guests" veiwing the covid thread once again today. must be a browser trick.

They'll be talking about me and you having an argument. Highlight of the week.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
They'll be talking about me and you having an argument. Highlight of the week.

because we've never bickered with each other. that was so out of character laughcrythumb up

jaden_2.0
As for this. I think Facebook do more than most to remove some of the wackjob content but they're getting better at avoiding the auto censoring software. I got a warning for posting the obviously jokey picture with the 5g bats.

https://www.extremetech.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Sheeple-Coronavirus.jpg

Most of the anti vaxxers these days seem to post untitled live streams of them sitting in their cars (also a great indication you're about to receive legitimate information from a highly educated person who is well versed in the current scientific literature on the topic of communicable diseases) ranting for 90 minutes about the gyno wards of hospitals not being ram packed with dying covid patients as proof the government are lying to you or not understanding that lots of 80+ year olds dying within 6 months of being vaccinated isn't even remotely the same thing as them dying from the vaccine because totally none of those 80+ year olds would've died from being 80+ years old.

Newjak
Originally posted by snowdragon
Frankly the bigger problem is not vaccinating india, china and africa the redneck south is small fries compared to that. I mean you're not completely wrong but with vaccination rates as low as they are here we still have a lot of work to do ourselves

It would be like you living in Ohio and your neighborhood is on fire and saying to your neighbors that the California wildfires are more dangerous so it doesn't matter.

It doesn't change that U.S. needs to get more vaccinated is what I'm saying.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Impediment
Fixed the title. Thanks Imp! thumb up

Robtard

Uh, no... it is the vaccines themselves that are killing people not some new variant you f***ers have just pulled out of your asses on the fly and use it as a scapegoat for any new deaths you f***ing piece of shit liars.

FunFact: In the US, 99+% of Covid deaths are from the unvaccinated

FunFact2: In the US, 97% of Covid related hospitalizations are from the unvaccinated

eThneoLgrRnae
I stand by everything I said as being the truth. You haven't disproven any of it or changed my mind, Rob.

Robtard
As before, I am never trying to change your mind, as that's a futile endeavor. I'm just posting facts for other people that counter your ridiculous nonsense conspiracy rants.

eThneoLgrRnae
It's funny how so-called "liberals" are trying to justify this scary nazi-like collusion between government and corporations/Big tech.

Reality check: our rights are not meant to be ignored or disregarded just because the government uses the "they're putting out dangerous misinfo that is killing people!" card to justify their outrageous authoritarian tactics of silencing people who say things they don't like. Any true, classical liberal would understand that.

cdtm
I dunno, I can see their point. A hard liberal on this other board I used to go to actually argued against the government taking a kid from some parents and giving him surgery for a cancer that had a 97% chance of being cured. Parents refused to give it to him, so the cps stepped in. This "classic liberal" argued against it.

This poster was no fool either, he was actually highly respected, and very intelligent. But of course EVERYONE argued against him on this subject, without animus.

His reason for doing so came down to one single rationale: Governments have historically abused their authority under the guise of medicine in the past to hurt people. To allow any government the power to use medicine as an excuse to force their will on us, is to open that door to such abuse. EVEN if we feel 100% certain they are in the right THIS TIME.

And I mean, I argued against him along with every one else on the subject, and thought to myself we can cross that bridge when we come to it, but I can see his point. Trust is giving up ground, and setting precedent. Even an inch can lead to them taking a mile, and a lot more.

eThneoLgrRnae
If you're saying that they have a point in silencing people (and violating their 1st amendment rights) they disagree with even under the guise of "we're doing it to save lives" you're wrong.

I'm kinda confused though by your post. You say you see their point at beginning of post but then end it by seeming to say something I would agree with.

Robtard
@eThneoLgrRnae

Are you being forced to get a vaccine? No. There go your points.

cdtm
Originally posted by Robtard
@eThneoLgrRnae

If they did force the point, I wonder what the vaccination rate would be?

Would it be similar to what we have now, or better, or worse for increased resistance?

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Robtard
@eThneoLgrRnae

That's right, just sit there and play dumb like you always do.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by cdtm
If they did force the point, I wonder what the vaccination rate would be?

Would it be similar to what we have now, or better, or worse for increased resistance?

Rob knows damn well that the Psaki has said that the Biden administration is gonna send out "vaccine strike forces" to areas of country that they think have low vaccination rates to try and coerce people into getting the shot.

The Biden administration has also made it clear that these people are going to be listed as terrorists:

1. people who say vaccines are bad and try to warn others about them.

2. people who go around questioning the results of 2020 election.

3. people who speak out against more lockdowns.

4. people who support voter id's.

5. people who say the virus came from a lab in China

6. The republican party (yes, you read that right; is not a joke).

There are probably many more... those are just the ones I currently remember.

But actual terrorists like Antifa thugs and BLM? Nah, they're all patriots, not terrorists.roll eyes (sarcastic)

meep-meep

It was better when you were just a two bit troll.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by meep-meep
It was better when you were just a two bit troll. I was never "just" a two bit troll.

eThneoLgrRnae
LOL. That's ALL you have EVER been.

Newjak
Imagine believing your first amendment rights frees from burden of consequences for being stupid and not listening to the science.

Anti-maskers and anti-vaxxers at this point have gotten people killed. That's the only part that matter in this discussion. Their stupidity is literally killing people.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Newjak
Imagine believing your first amendment rights frees from burden of consequences for being stupid and not listening to the science.

Anti-maskers and anti-vaxxers at this point have gotten people killed. That's the only part that matter in this discussion. Their stupidity is literally killing people. thumb up

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Newjak

Anti-maskers and anti-vaxxers at this point have gotten people killed. That's the only part that matter in this discussion. Their stupidity is literally killing people.

I'm amazed at just how ignorant and brainwashed you are.

You are a commie though who hates America and everything it stands for so it's no surprise you think our Constitutional rights are subject to the whims of corrupt politicians instead of being absolute and non-negotiable, which is what they actually are.

Newjak
I'm amazed at just how ignorant you are. laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

eThneoLgrRnae
Oh, did I hurt your fragile wittle fee fees again?

I'm so sorry....

... actually, no... I'm not lol.

Newjak
Oh, did I hurt your fragile wittle fee fees again?

I'm so sorry....

... actually, no... I'm not lol. laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.