PLEASE take this: Your FAVORITE type of movie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kebm4
Hello! Pick as many types as you like! Just trying to get to know the what people around here like! THANKS for responding! bye!

Augeybana
very easy answer all are good.

chico23
I don't tend to lean toward a certain genre. A good movie is a good movie.

Senor_Pessoba
i agree

Corran
Ig I have to pick one now it is Fantasy, used to be westerns though.

snazzypants
naaah nothin beats a funny film no matter what. if ya cant laff what is the point of life?

Fire
you forgot science fiction

Corran
I'd consider that part of Fantasy myself.

Kes
Well i agree with chico a good movie is a good movie. I pick adventure though but really like dramas and action. Diffult choice! well it depends on the movie!stick out tongue

Evy_O
Adventure and Horror. Occasionally Romance, but it HAS to be funny!

Cloaked
It really depends on what kinds movie I'm in the mood for at the given time. But I voted for all genres except for "western". Although, I do enjoy some western films immensely, I tend to have a hard time getting into them. Don't know why.

Kes
Well I hate westerns.stick out tongue

Thomas H
where the f**k is war??

well I guess i have to go with action!

Cloaked
I'd say war films can fall into either the action or drama category, of which already exist in the poll. So, there... evil face

mikeysgothicgur
ya all are verey rite a good movie is a good movie but if id have to choose a genre it be comedy

love :loove:
jenny/SiZzLe evil face :rocK: smokin'

Fire
Well corran not all science fiction is fantasy imo, most is but not all

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.