Who's the biggest jobber out of these four?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Martian Manhunter
Injustice Superman
Gladiator
Thor

If you can think of anyone worst then you can add him/her to this list.

MrMind
Gladiator has low showing that make you question life

Booya_69
Current juggernaut.

deft
Thor easily.

I'll add Terrax.

DarkSaint85
MMH.

Thor at least has the caveat of being used a lot in comics. So he will rack up the low AND the high showings.

MMH just...racks up low showings, lol.

carthage
Thor

lawest9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
MMH.

Thor at least has the caveat of being used a lot in comics. So he will rack up the low AND the high showings.

MMH just...racks up low showings, lol.

Philosophía
Originally posted by MrMind
Gladiator has low showing that make you question life thumb up

carver9
Injustice Superman. He almost got killed by Hawkman, annihilated by Captain Atom, Hercules trashed him, Wonder Woman treated him like fodder, Bain did better than him against Doomsday and lol, ALFRED khtfo. I'm missing some, a lot tbh but he was a garbage Superman.

DarkSaint85
I can't help but think you're missing a vital plot point of that universe.....

But I don't want you to cry that we're bullying you, so will say Ok Carvthumb up

lawest9
Originally posted by carver9
Injustice Superman. He almost got killed by Hawkman, annihilated by Captain Atom, Hercules trashed him, Wonder Woman treated him like fodder, Bain did better than him against Doomsday and lol, ALFRED khtfo. I'm missing some, a lot tbh but he was a garbage Superman. I couldn't agree more, also remember Black Canary shot him with a kryptonite bullet and started trashing him and a super-powered Batman ( courtesy of Zeus ) beat him bloody and started to break his neck.

StiltmanFTW
Manjobber wins, as DS said.

He sucks at everything:

H-edqockL90

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I can't help but think you're missing a vital plot point of that universe.....

But I don't want you to cry that we're bullying you, so will say Ok Carvthumb up

Lol... I never said you bullied me. confused

carver9
Originally posted by lawest9
I couldn't agree more, also remember Black Canary shot him with a kryptonite bullet and started trashing him and a super-powered Batman ( courtesy of Zeus ) beat him bloody and started to break his neck.

Yes, he have some terrible losses under his belt.

lawest9
Originally posted by carver9
Yes, he have some terrible losses under his belt. I'll go as far as to describe some of them as embarrassing and humiliating, I don't consider him a Superman at all.

beatboks
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

He sucks at everything:

H-edqockL90

OMG DCAU MMH is an even bigger jobber than comic MMH. I didn't think that was possible

Stoic
Originally posted by carthage
Thor

8swords
recently - thor
for their entire run - injustice supes
the first person you think of when someone says jobber - martian manhunter.

worst jobbing -- thor

abhilegend
Originally posted by 8swords
recently - thor
for their entire run - injustice supes
the first person you think of when someone says jobber - martian manhunter.

worst jobbing -- thor
Injustice Superman only became a jobber after Tom Taylor left.Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

He sucks at everything:

H-edqockL90
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

DarkSaint85
It's kinda weird to call him a jobber when, in-universe, they all had Kryptonian pills which explicitly enhanced them to superhuman levels.....

EcstaticGrace

Booya_69
Eh, it's been going on for years now. He's nowhere near the threat "classic juggernaut" used to be. For a while battle boards were calling him "huggernaut" because of his consistent low-showings. Even his latest mini made a mockery of him thought out.

StiltmanFTW
Huggernaut, depowerednaut and so on, yes.

But it's not as popular as "Manjobber" --- J'onn is called everywhere that, including 4chan and reddit.

Booya_69
Depowerednaut lol.

As crazy as it seems, I recall MM being described as a Swiss army knife and was respected. Strength rivaling superman, telepathy on par with prof x, phasing abilities like vision.

But yes, manjobber suits him well.

DarkSaint85
I mean, just his speed plus TP alone should end most fights.

If Prof X can just think 'sleep' and end a fight, imagine the thought being made by a being who has legit superspeed, how quickly that thought is made.

StyleTime
Yeah, I think what makes Martian Manhunter stand out is the raw disparity between what he should be capable of vs a lot of what happens.

MrMind
Originally posted by StyleTime
Yeah, I think what makes Martian Manhunter stand out is the raw disparity between what he should be capable of vs a lot of what happens.

but he has the powers of the entire x-men squad combined to one

Sin I AM
No Ulik/Kalibak? Fail thread

steverules_2

deathslash
Originally posted by StyleTime
Yeah, I think what makes Martian Manhunter stand out is the raw disparity between what he should be capable of vs a lot of what happens. the thing that makes him stand out among the rest of the jobbers is that he has barely any high showings. At least with the rest, you have really bad low showings amongst dozens of insane showings. Thor might get stabbed with a normal sword in one comic, but then the next has him clowning Galactus. Meanwhile, MMH exists almost entirely to get Worfed.

lawest9
If MM is truly as powerful as Supes ( or more so according to Supes and others ) he has no business jobbing the way that he does, and should in fact be feared among the higher echelon of beings.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by lawest9
If MM is truly as powerful as Supes ( or more so according to Supes and others ) he has no business jobbing the way that he does, and should in fact be feared among the higher echelon of beings.

Even if he is less powerful, he still has the crazy versatility on his side.

Speed + TP is just one of the many combos he is capable of.

Invisibility/intangibility + strength / eyebeams / martian breath (it's a thing) is another.

And he still does have plenty of other powers.

He proved he can use them SIMULTANEOUSLY... so even if he only operated at the low meta tier, he would still be a force to reckoned with, provided he fought smart.

Instead, he is f*cking herald level and he still finds new ways to get assraped. By everyone.

lawest9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Even if he is less powerful, he still has the crazy versatility on his side.

Speed + TP is just one of the many combos he is capable of.

Invisibility/intangibility + strength / eyebeams / martian breath (it's a thing) is another.

And he still does have plenty of other powers.

He proved he can use them SIMULTANEOUSLY... so even if he only operated at the low meta tier, he would still be a force to reckoned with, provided he fought smart.

Instead, he is f*cking herald level and he still finds new ways to get assraped. By everyone. True unfortunately.

StyleTime
Originally posted by MrMind
but he has the powers of the entire x-men squad combined to one
Yeah, but that's my point. The guy, on paper, looks like a trans tier character. I feel like it's more embarrassing when your ceiling should be so high.

Gladiator has the confidence excuse built in, along with a more limited powerset. Thor's questionable speed explain some of his. Injustice Superman is unfairly criticized -- many of those "lows" are against amped opponents or folks using kryptonite and such.

Not saying they don't have dumb stuff too, but it just feels more cringe when MMH messes up.

Juntai
The problem with Manhunter is used properly, he'll **** up every story, so writers do something to check him off the list.

lawest9
Originally posted by Juntai
The problem with Manhunter is used properly, he'll **** up every story, so writers do something to check him off the list. They should let him have his glory a few times here and there, DC seems to allow Superman only to have the high end feats without sharing the moments with their other high powered characters, at least Marvel spread the love among all their heavy hitters.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.