Nice People

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
I've visited over 50 countries many more than once, including multiple different states in the US. I've lived in Saudi, Syria Egypt, the UK. Thailand, Cambodia, Nigeria, Turkey, and Spain. In my life, I have met mostly nice people. Many of these nice people have done bad things, that doesn't fit with my ideas on religious or sexual equality, justice, acceptable practices in work and law. I often let these slide because their culture is not my culture often they come from a different place to me and have a lot less in terms of possessions, education, law and have factors I simply don't have affecting me. A devout religious belief for instance. So why can't I be tolerant to Trumpers and other Far Right types? Are they that much worse, or is it because they come from a similar place to mine? Or is that even untrue, I come from one of the great old cities, four times as old as the United States. I went to a University founded in 1836. 26 years before the US Civil War. I come from a country that has not been occupied in almost 1000 years. Who invented or laid the groundwork in Science for the world for three hundred years. Do I come from the same place as them? England did terrible things, but while the past is full of shame as is the present. For London at least a liberal city state, we are different and the future is hopeful. I have the blood of the most oppressed in me in Europe in the Irish traveler, how can I see the world the same way as Ya'all Qaeda? Why do I struggle to see these bigots as people even?

Blakemore

Old Man Whirly!

eThneoLgrRnae
Nah blakey, the people like you who have Trump on their minds 24/7 and pretend to be outraged over every little thing he does are the childish ones.

You all bring up Trump far more than those of us who supported him ever do.

eThneoLgrRnae
I'm so f***ing sick and tired of hearing about that man even if he was the best president of like the past 30-40 years (which he was). Ffs, he's gone. Snowflake leftists really need to learn to forget about him.

I'm even more tired of hearing the label "Trumper" which is only used by childish leftists who're so damn obsessed with him.

Blakemore

Blakemore
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Nah blakey, the people like you who have Trump on their minds 24/7 and pretend to be outraged over every little thing he does are the childish ones.

You all bring up Trump far more than those of us who supported him ever do. I mentioned SJWs in the same sentence laughing out loud

Old Man Whirly!

eThneoLgrRnae
You're both clowns who can't get Trump out of your little heads.

Old Man Whirly!
You're both clowns who can't get Trump out of your little heads. durhulk

Robtard
I'm so f***ing sick and tired of hearing about that man even if he was the best president of like the past 30-40 years (which he was). Ffs, he's gone. Snowflake leftists really need to learn to forget about him.

I'm even more tired of hearing the label "Trumper" which is only used by childish leftists who're so damn obsessed with him.

^Trumper havin' another meltdown.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
^Trumper havin' another meltdown. yes his posts are full of durhulk

Blakemore

Old Man Whirly!

eThneoLgrRnae
I just don't give a shit about him anymore. He lost me as a supporter after he finished out his term without ever pardoning the journalist Julian Assange.

No, I have not and never will become a f***ing USA-hating democrat. I'm probably just done with elections entirely, or at least actually voting in them.

I have my suspicions that Trump may actually be like a double agent.

Robtard
I just don't give a shit about him anymore. He lost me as a supporter after he finished out his term without ever pardoning the journalist Julian Assange.

No, I have not and never will become a f***ing USA-hating democrat. I'm probably just done with elections entirely, or at least actually voting in them.

I have my suspicions that Trump may actually be like a double agent.

You think Trump is the best President in 30-40 years and you suspect he's a double agent? laughing out loud

eThneoLgrRnae
You know, pretending to be anti-establishment while actually furthering the establishment's/deep state's overall agenda.

Robtard
You know, pretending to be anti-establishment while actually furthering their overall agenda.

Yes, yet you think he's the best President, despite him being pro-establishment, which you're against? laughing out loud

Blakemore
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Nah, Klaw, Stigma etc ah.

cdtm
Because indoctrination is no longer exclusive to the left. After years of unopposed weaponizing of social unrest using tactics developed at the Frankfurt school, and destroying the W.A.S.P. elites, religious foundations, and social cohesiveness of western countries, the Right has finally learned your ways and turned them against you.

Worse yet, you've lost your grip on women and minorities, who increasingly lean Right. Your coup is frayed around the edges, and you are out of tricks, it is only a matter of time until your day is done.

eThneoLgrRnae
For example, he seemed to flip flop on vaccines before his term was up. At first he made it clear that the vaccines would be optional but as he got closer to end of his term he was sending some major mixed messages about just where he stood on the issue of whether or not vaccines should be mandatory.

Same thing goes for the issue of gun control. He was saying some scary shit to Feinstein about seizing guns in a meeting with about a dozen other politicians. Which was just the opposite of his strong stance AGAINST gun control during his 2016 campaign. Hell, the NRA actually endorsed him back then.

Then of course there's the thing with Assange and also how he ordered those missile strikes on Syria based on flimsy evidence that Assad actually did what he was accused of doing.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by cdtm
Because indoctrination is no longer exclusive to the left. After years of unopposed weaponizing of social unrest using tactics developed at the Frankfurt school, and destroying the W.A.S.P. elites, religious foundations, and social cohesiveness of western countries, the Right has finally learned your ways and turned them against you.

Worse yet, you've lost your grip on women and minorities, who increasingly lean Right. Your coup is frayed around the edges, and you are out of tricks, it is only a matter of time until your day is done. nutty

Old Man Whirly!
For example, he seemed to flip flop on vaccines before his term was up. At first he made it clear that the vaccines would be optional but as he got closer to end of his term he was sending some major mixed messages about just where he stood on the issue of whether or not vaccines should be mandatory.

Same thing goes for the issue of gun control. He was saying some scary shit to Feinstein about seizing guns in a meeting with about a dozen other politicians. Which was just the opposite of his strong stance AGAINST gun control during his 2016 campaign. Hell, the NRA actually endorsed him back then.

Then of course there's the thing with Assange and also how he ordered those missile strikes on Syria based on flimsy evidencev that Assad actually did what he was accused of doing. laughcrydurwank

Blakemore

cdtm
You know, pretending to be anti-establishment while actually furthering the establishment's/deep state's overall agenda.

No, you're right.

In fact the Republicans and Democrats rarely have radically different policies, and nothing they do really harms the rich.

I'm halfway convinced both parties are a front for big business. There was a bloodless coup carried out by "capitalism", and we've been having these meanless elections over figureheads ever since.

Blakemore
nutty Most of Trumps staff and members of his family, including Trump himself were tested positive and got vaccinated but still spread the lie that vaccination was dangerous and masks and social distancing were not effective. **** him.

cdtm

eThneoLgrRnae
"Religious nuts! , Gun nuts! Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah...."

*yawn*

F*** off, blakey. I don't give a shit how you feel about my faith or my 2nd amendment rights. You can kiss my ass. Your opinion of my personal beliefs and individual rights means shit to me..... less than shit.

Blakemore

cdtm
And Blake, do you think Catholics are all pedofiles?

Do you think Orthodox Jews or Muslims are completely just?

Don't you wonder why we only think one religion is evil yet not others? Or why we support one but not another?

This is all the result of intentional messenging. Someone hates Christians and runs anti-christian messages in the media, and much of the public learns to hate Christians.

If the truth is that the Amish are just as bad or worse than Christians, yet there is no media condemning them, than no one hates the Amish. And if puff pieces on Amish are the norm. we learn to love Amish.

It's all very underhanded, and it works.

-Pr-
I don't know what the point of this thread is...

eThneoLgrRnae
The nutters exist and have always existed. But they are NOT the norm.

It's the same principles as the news showing nothing but black violence, and so the audience assumes blacks are dangerous. The truth is most black people do NOT commit crimes.

And the truth is most Conservatives are reasonable people at heart.

He's a f***ing dumbass atheistic limey scumbag with no appreciation of individual rights. Who cares what he thinks.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by -Pr-
I don't know what the point of this thread is... it's really asking do I have a double standard? Or should we set different standards for different groups in an equitable manner. Is where we come from and where other come from in terms of wealth and other factors a determining factor in how we tolerate them etc.

eThneoLgrRnae
Pretty much the point of this thread was simply to troll, as is the point of nearly all pooty threads.

Robtard
Thought of the Day: Cast out the Trumper, the Rightist, the Neo-Con. For every enemy without there are a hundred within.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
Thought of the Day: Cast out the Trumper, the Rightist, the Neo-Con. For every enemy without there are a hundred within. laughing out loud droll! thumb up

-Pr-
it's really asking do I have a double standard? Or should we set different standards for different groups in an equitable manner. Is where we come from and where other come from in terms of wealth and other factors a determining factor in how we tolerate them etc.

Ah okay.

No comment, then.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by -Pr-
Ah okay.

No comment, then. thumb up I guess it's also about how most people worldwide do the best they can within each framework. But some frameworks like pre and post slave trade red states in the US are so different to modern London I can't really understand them.

Blakemore
And Blake, do you think Catholics are all pedofiles?

Do you think Orthodox Jews or Muslims are completely just?

Don't you wonder why we only think one religion is evil yet not others? Or why we support one but not another?

This is all the result of intentional messenging. Someone hates Christians and runs anti-christian messages in the media, and much of the public learns to hate Christians.

If the truth is that the Amish are just as bad or worse than Christians, yet there is no media condemning them, than no one hates the Amish. And if puff pieces on Amish are the norm. we learn to love Amish.

It's all very underhanded, and it works. I was making a joke laughing out loud

Although their are documentaries about pedo priests in Ireland. Still, I was just making a joke.

Blakemore

snowdragon
thumb up I guess it's also about how most people worldwide do the best they can within each framework. But some frameworks like pre and post slave trade red states in the US are so different to modern London I can't really understand them.

One of the biggest reasons is that social pressures come to bear much harder in highly populated areas, social policing and ostracizing has a larger impact on your daily life ( I realize given hughe populations you could "hide" but you would sacrifice alot.)

One of the challenges of say red states is that our population density is so sparse social pressures don't come to bear in the same way.......some of the small towns say have one mechanic and you don't wanna piss him off it's a live and let live f-authority structure. Also alot more of the small communities really unite around their church it's all they have.

I'm sure there is more but that's a big part of it.

snowdragon
Couldn't edit my post, that narrows it down more succinctly perhaps.........

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by snowdragon
One of the biggest reasons is that social pressures come to bear much harder in highly populated areas, social policing and ostracizing has a larger impact on your daily life ( I realize given hughe populations you could "hide" but you would sacrifice alot.)

One of the challenges of say red states is that our population density is so sparse social pressures don't come to bear in the same way.......some of the small towns say have one mechanic and you don't wanna piss him off it's a live and let live f-authority structure. Also alot more of the small communities really unite around their church it's all they have.

I'm sure there is more but that's a big part of it.

"All they have" lol. I'd say you're downplaying just how much joy it gives God-fearing Bible-believing folk to congregate with other like-minded people. It helps to strengthen their faith and there is nothing more important in this world than where exactly you will be spending eternity. wink

"All they have" lol. I'd say they are storing up treasures far greater than what the most wealthy people on this planet have. Their treasure is gonna last forever while the treasure of people like Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos will burn along with everything else material-related.

And yeah, that is what I absolutely love about living in a rural area-- many less people bothering me and much more personal freedom. I'd hate living in a big city.

Old Man Whirly!
"All they have" lol. I'd say you're downplaying just how much joy it gives God-fearing Bible-believing folk to congregate with other like-minded people. It helps to strengthen their faith and there is nothing more important in this world than where exactly you will be spending eternity. wink

"All they have" lol. I'd say they are storing up treasures far greater than what the most wealthy people on this planet have. Their treasure is gonna last forever while the treasure of people like Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos will burn along with everything else material-related.

And yeah, that is what I absolutely love about living in a rural area-- many less people bothering me and much more personal freedom. I'd hate living in a big city. Do you own a Banjo?

Eon Blue

Blakemore
What was that film where they do the banjo vs guitar battle? Good scene.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Blakemore
What was that film where they do the banjo vs guitar battle? Good scene. Deliverance

Blakemore
NFutge4xn3w found it!

cdtm
Speaking of being tolerant, I'm noticing the left has major blind spots in their tolerance.

For all their talk about being inclusive, and anti-bullying stances, nearly every leftist I've met has the same biases as everyone else against perceived "abnormality".

Say if one is too timid, unathletic, or unattractive, they'll haze them mercifully. The very same people who soapbox against bigotry or gender stereotyping.

Social achievement is also something they seem to accept. Underachievers are shunned.

But shouldn't we be tolerant of underachieving? Isn't that a valid choice too?

Blakemore

Blakemore
So much for tolerance and diversity. I mean ffs interracial relationships have been around for almost a century.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.