Kham (The Protector) vs a Skullcrawler

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tyrannoraptor
This begins with both Kham and the Skullcrawler being bloodlusted (like while getting attacked by one or if it devour his elephant) so what is going to happen here?

Round 1: the Skullcrawler as big as a T-Rex dinosaur.

Round 2: Ramarak the Skull Devil

KingD19
What in the f*ck is wrong with you? You're trolling right?

Tyrannoraptor
Originally posted by KingD19
What in the f*ck is wrong with you? You're trolling right?
But i thought Kham may have the durability and attack strength for that.

dynamix
wow lmao

Silent Master
Originally posted by Tyrannoraptor
But i thought

Citation needed.

Tyrannoraptor
Originally posted by Silent Master
Citation needed.
Alright here it is: this guy has been shown to have survived an explosion that's just as big as a house and having a giant statue head thrown at him with enough force for it to be smashed to pieces and can fight against those capable of harming him including 1 opponent who ripped off the head of the giant statue with mere bare hands.

NemeBro
Is there some other Kham from the Protector that I don't know about? He's talking about the Tona Jaa character on a quest to save his elephant, right?

Robtard
Kham is actually superhuman, he overpowered the big White guy who tossed an elephant like he was tossing a sand bag:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/DesertedCheeryBlueandgoldmackaw-size_restricted.gif

He's not taking out Skullcrawler though.

Tyrannoraptor
Originally posted by Robtard
Kham is actually superhuman, he overpowered the big White guy who tossed an elephant like he was tossing a sand bag:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/DesertedCheeryBlueandgoldmackaw-size_restricted.gif

He's not taking out Skullcrawler though.
Okay actually the elephant tossed like a sandbag is probably a young one but the big white guy is the one who ripped off the head of a bulky stone statue and smashed it onto Kham.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.