Trump almost innvaded Nigeria. What a clown!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
https://www.icirnigeria.org/how-us-special-forces-almost-invaded-nigeria-under-trump/

THE United States special forces under the presidency of Donald Trump almost invaded Nigeria, a new book authored by two Washington Post reporters has claimed.

The book, ‘I Alone Can Fix It: Donald J. Trump’s Catastrophic Final Year by authors Carol Leonnig and Philip Rucker,’ detailed how the special forces, which included the dreaded navy’s SEAL Team 6, descended upon Nigeria in an effort to rescue Philip Walton, a 27-year old son of an American missionary, who had been kidnapped at his home by gunmen in the Niger Republic and brought to Niger State.

Trump single-handedly approved the mission without consulting with his secretary of state, national security adviser and defence secretary, which according to the book, were not in town.

The operation had to be shortly paused after it was discovered that a White House aide, Kash Patel, had been mistaken in his assertion that Nigeria’s government had given approval or even been warned about the mission to rescue the young man who was being held in a remote compound in Niger State.

jaden_2.0
Darth Vaded Bigeria

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Darth Vaded Bigeria shifty

Robtard

Eon Blue
What do you expect from the mentally deranged clown known as Trump? Difficult to believe he was even elected in the first place.

Robtard
Originally posted by Eon Blue
What do you expect from the mentally deranged clown known as Trump? Difficult to believe he was even elected in the first place.

Umm, you used to openly support Trump when he was in office and you were happy believing he'd be a two-term POTUS...

Eon Blue

Adam_PoE
You are what you pretend to be. Sincere or not, the functional result is still the same.

Eon Blue
Think what you want, the internet is a simple tool to persuade individuals of whom one has never met the opposite. People will believe what they want in the end.

Robtard
So you were just "joking", that's very convenient after the fact. Moving on.

Old Man Whirly!
Think what you want, the internet is a simple tool to persuade individuals of whom one has never met the opposite. People will believe what they want in the end. No offence Klaw but dur

Bashar Teg
canada dur

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
canada dur an enjoyable country.

Robtard
I hear Canada has some of the best strippers shifty

eThneoLgrRnae
Ah, yet another orange man bad thread.

How nice.

Blakemore

eThneoLgrRnae
I feel so sorry for losers like you and pooty who can't get Trump out of your heads... smh.

So very sad.

Blakemore
Whirly likes to slag off trump, I just mostly make jokes.

Eon Blue
Petty tribalism at its best. Leftists are no different from rightists.

It’s funny how some people put their entire heart and soul into their political tribe, such as many on this forum. I’m a leftist at heart and I went against the leftists here initially to see how far they’d go, and how far the rightists would go. It’s all a puppet show to be honest.

Eon Blue

Blakemore
Wait, does that post confirm klaw is eon blue?

eThneoLgrRnae
I wonder how many orange man bad threads pooty is gonna make today lol.

Place yer bets, folks!

Blakemore
Go back to praying to your imaginary higher power to guide you to be good, when it really should be instinctive anyway, you dipshit.

eThneoLgrRnae
Tell the truth, blake.

How many times a day do you think about Trump?

I know you're not nearly as obsessed with him as poor pooty is but I'm still curious.

samhain
Petty tribalism at its best. Leftists are no different from rightists.

It’s funny how some people put their entire heart and soul into their political tribe, such as many on this forum. I’m a leftist at heart and I went against the leftists here initially to see how far they’d go, and how far the rightists would go. It’s all a puppet show to be honest.

I don't think you're convincing anyone here.

But if you believe it... thumb up

Bashar Teg
voltron, still fooling nobody, as usual

Old Man Whirly!

Blakemore

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
voltron, still fooling nobody, as usual

SquallX is curiously absent. He is usually the first one to say that progressives do not care about the plight of black people in China, or Haiti, or the "country" of Africa. Yet, he has nothing to say about this? Interesting.

Eon Blue
Trump looks like a pig.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.