Nam-ek/Faora vs Twilight verse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
The Kryptonians vs the entire Vampire verse. Who wins?

Psychotron
Not the vampires.

KingD19
The vamps could mind control and sensory control them for a win. But it'll be hard.

Robtard
These vampires can mind control super-powered aliens?

KingD19
Their physical abilities shouldn't make them immune to stuff like mind control and sensory manipulation considering we see they have senses and mental faculties similar to humans. In fact they're indistinguishable from humans until they see a yellow sun. Show me proof Clark or the Kryptonians are immune to mind control. Because they sure never showed any.

FrothByte
The entire Twi-verse is a bit much I think. You have vamps who can predict the future, create illusions, make you feel pain or deprive you of feeling, etc.

Plus although none of the vamps are as strong or durable as the kryptonians, I'm having a hard time imagining the kyptonians overpowering hundreds of vamps and werewolves.

KingD19
If we go by the Snyder Cut and BvS we see Clark has fallen victim to the anti-life equation, showing Kryptonians are in fact susceptible to mental manipulations.

Robtard
That was Superman getting butthurt over Lois dying, not mind control.

KingD19
He was under control of the Anti-Life. A mathematical equation which erases free will and choice, AKA MIND CONTTROL. Being butthurt about his wife dying wouldn't make him turn against the entire human race he spent his life protecting and working for Darkseid. Nice try though.

Robtard
Sure it would and there's already precedent for Superman turning bad because he's butthurt. Also, it wasn't just Lois dying, it was his unborn child as Lois was pregnant.

Synder kinda borrowed form Injustice: Gods Among Us

FrothByte
To be fair, we have zero feats to indicate that Kryptonians have some kind of resistance to mind attacks.

KingD19
Originally posted by Robtard
Sure it would and there's already precedent for Superman turning bad because he's butthurt. Also, it wasn't just Lois dying, it was his unborn child as Lois was pregnant.

Synder kinda borrowed form Injustice: Gods Among Us

I know where he got it from. But we also know in the movie it was the Anti-Life. Darkseid came to Earth for the AL-E in the first place, and got beaten back by the Gods and stuff. Then Steppenwolf found it during his time and tried to turn it on for Darkseid but got beat. And in the Dark future we saw it's confirmed that it was the Anti-Life that turned Supes into his champion.

Also like Froth said, there's no evidence or proof Kryptonians are immune to mind control. You can't just say "They're aliens so it doesn't work." That's like saying "Twipires are vampires so heat vision doesn't work on them".

Robtard
I'm more just playing devil's advocate.

KingD19
That's fine. Keep in mind though I made no mention of the Vamps or the Shifters or even the Werewolves we never actually see( but can confirm one of the Volturi leaders were so afraid of one or two lycans that he mobilized the entire army to wipe out the species as much as he could because a single lycan can take out multiple vampires with no problems.) win through physical or speed means. They have to be esoteric and use their powers wisely. Use the elemental vampire to suck all the air from their lungs. Use Jane and her brother to rob them of their senses while exposing them to unbelievable amounts of mental anguish and pain. Use Jasper Cullen to calm their emotions to the point they are incapable of feeling anger and fighting back because they don't see the point. Etc... They can win but they have to take advantage of their numbers and all their wonky powers. And even with all that, it'll be a damn hard fight.

riv6672
The Kryptonians win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.