Yulaw(s) vs Super Soldiers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

McNasty996
Gabriel Yulaw
Gabe Yulaw

Vs

Captain America
Winter Soldier

Fight takes place in the warehouse from Batman vs Superman.
Teams start on opposite ends
No knowledge or prep
Kill or KO

FrothByte
I'll have to think a bit more about this. The Yulaw's seem more skilled and quite faster but the super soldiers have the advantage in raw strength and durability I think.

I'll get back to you once I've rewatched Yulaw's feats.

Good match.

riv6672
Team Marvel.

ShadowFyre
Yulaw doublefisting motorcycles says he is stronger

Jmanghan
Gabriel took on hundreds (probably thousands) of prisoners at once at the end of the movie.

riv6672
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Gabriel took on hundreds (probably thousands) of prisoners at once at the end of the movie.

Did he win? Because I didn’t actually see him win.

Ws8JocOpkvY

I also didn’t see thousands of prisoners.

KingD19
Originally posted by riv6672

Ws8JocOpkvY

I also didn’t see thousands of prisoners.

Considering he and Gabe are the only Laws left, he's half God according to the lore of the movie, and can easily hurt or kill all those people and is too tough to be hurt by them. And while we saw a few hundred at the end, it's a prison planet and we can assume all of them will be coming to get a piece of fresh meat.

So we can comfortably say he at least beat everybody who was in that scene.

Jmanghan

Ws8JocOpkvY

I also didn’t see thousands of prisoners. It's pretty heavily implied by his line beforehand that he "wasn't gonna be anybodies *****". Also how easily he was dispatching them all.

Also that he wasn't intimidated by even the hundreds that were there. It's a prison planet, and everybody looked to be going towards him.

riv6672

riv6672
Originally posted by KingD19
Considering he and Gabe are the only Laws left, he's half God according to the lore of the movie, and can easily hurt or kill all those people and is too tough to be hurt by them. And while we saw a few hundred at the end, it's a prison planet and we can assume all of them will be coming to get a piece of fresh meat.

So we can comfortably say he at least beat everybody who was in that scene.
Well, YOU can say that.
KMC debates go by facts, though.

KingD19
Well, YOU can say that.
KMC debates go by facts, though.

Fact - Yu Law is superhumanly strong and easily strong enough to kill a normal person in one hit.
Fact - Yu Law is superhumanly durable and normal people literally can't hurt him.
Fact - Yu Law has superhuman speed and can move so fast sparks are frozen in place and he can dodge automatic gunfire.
Fact - Yu Law is the only half-god on Hades.

Do you think one of those normal people with no weapons who were slowly walking up the stairs to get to him took him out? Or are you just being Riv?

Jmanghan

KingD19
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

SAY WHAT AGAIN, MUTHAF*CKA!

riv6672

KingD19

KingD19
The scene makes it clear he's going to basically beat enough people that he ends up running the colony because we don't see anyone who can actually beat him.

FrothByte
The scene makes it clear he's going to basically beat enough people that he ends up running the colony because we don't see anyone who can actually beat him.

. Cap beating ultronbots and chitauri is still more impressive.

KingD19
Originally posted by FrothByte
. Cap beating ultronbots and chitauri is still more impressive.

What does stating the obvious have to do with this? My argument is that it's way more likely and the movies clear intent is Yu Law takes on all comers and ends up running Hades because he has super powers and is against a bunch of normal people.

riv6672

FrothByte
What does stating the obvious have to do with this? My argument is that it's way more likely and the movies clear intent is Yu Law takes on all comers and ends up running Hades because he has super powers and is against a bunch of normal people.

The point is that arguing about this specific scene isn't really worth the effort since both Yulaw and the SS have better feats than this.

Old Man Whirly!
This Riv account clearly only exists to troll.

riv6672

Robtard
Gabriel Yulaw beating up normal human scrubs is not one of his best feats.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.