best solution to anti-vaxxers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gold slorg
vote

Blakemore
**** you robtard

eThneoLgrRnae
Troll thread.

Maybe I should respond in kind by making a thread trolling those who think people should not have a right to choose to refuse a vaccine.

But that might hurt many authoritarian snowflakes' fee fees here though.

Bashar Teg
the novel coronavirus already has a solution for anti-vaxxers all worked out, and it's a pretty shitty one. oh well smile

Blakemore
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
the novel coronavirus already has a solution for anti-vaxxers all worked out, and it's pretty a shitty one. oh well they get corona virus and die?

Bashar Teg
everyone assumes that these boneheads are a new phenomenon, but what if they also occured during smallpox? apart from a general death toll, was anyone keeping track of all the post-confederate freedom-type jackoffs who refused that vaccine as well? is there an exclusive death toll for them? apart from that unknown figure's relevance to the topic, does anyone really care about their lost lives? history might not care. I know i don't. that's why i'm only asking rhetorically, or else i'd research it.

snowdragon
The likelyhood that they die is SUPER duper slim, the likelyhood that they get sick is really cormibidity/age related........their ability to spread is the biggest factor.

One of the reasons SW MO got blasted wasn't just because of our low vaccine rate (that played a part) but also because Branson MO is in full swing and they pull in millions of ppl from all over the USA to spread the mister yuck factor.

I say one thing we could do for anti vaxers is make ivermectin available to them.

Here is a good meta-analysis of ivermectin for the prevention and treatment of covid-19:

https://journals.lww.com/americantherapeutics/Fulltext/2021/08000/Ivermectin_for_Prevention_and_Treatment_of.7.aspx

eThneoLgrRnae
The chance that the average person will die from covid or any mythical "variant" of it is super slim.

Not worth the risk to get that dangerous "vaccine" put in you over a virus that has over a 99% survival rate.

I'll pass, and no one on this planet will ever make me willingly submit to this or any other vaccine that I don't want. Period.

cdtm
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
The chance that the average person will die from covid or any mythical "variant" of it is super slim.

Not worth the risk to get that dangerous "vaccine" put in you over a virus that has over a 99% survival rate.

I'll pass, and no one on this planet will ever make me willingly submit to this or any other vaccine that I don't want. Period.

I think we'll find that the long term consequences far outweigh the benefits.

But if the vaccine doesn't get us the pfas in our drinking water will anyways.

snowdragon

If you are healthy with no preexisting conditions and not obese or over 55 that's very accurate the more that changes the more likely you will at least be hospitalized........not to mention some of the long term side affects ppl get from covid.

Which brings me back to ivermectin.......it has been in use since 1981 and used mostly to treat humans with parasites......yet still very effective for covid.

Anyway, your choice man
wink

cdtm

You'll love this:

Lool at the spin!

"Reports of forrests and homes being burned to the ground don't mean California is a tinderbox! They mean the lines to the fire department are working!"

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by cdtm
You'll love this:

Lool at the spin!

"Reports of forrests and homes being burned to the ground don't mean California is a tinderbox! They mean the lines to the fire department are working!"

laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud

Yeah, I've never been as subjected to such gaslighting in my entire half century of life as I've been concerning this whole pandemic, lockdowns, masks, and vaccines themselves. It's ridiculous.

They think we're so stupid and that we can't see what they're doing lol.

Newjak
You'll love this:

Lool at the spin!

"Reports of forrests and homes being burned to the ground don't mean California is a tinderbox! They mean the lines to the fire department are working!" You guys really don't understand how this works do you?

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Newjak
You guys really don't understand how this works do you?

laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

Nah, we just aren't a gullible fool like you and so many others are.

Newjak
laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

Nah, we just aren't a gullible fool like you and so many others are. laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

eThneoLgrRnae
Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get some much needed backup from Robbie soon bingoing your posts lol.

Newjak
Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get some much needed backup from Robbie soon bingoing your posts lol. laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

Blakemore
everyone assumes that these boneheads are a new phenomenon, but what if they also occured during smallpox? apart from a general death toll, was anyone keeping track of all the post-confederate freedom-type jackoffs who refused that vaccine as well? is there an exclusive death toll for them? apart from that unknown figure's relevance to the topic, does anyone really care about their lost lives? history might not care. I know i don't. that's why i'm only asking rhetorically, or else i'd research it. small pox, cow pox, chicken pox, polio, bubonic plague etc.

Blakemore

Robtard
I think we'll find that the long term consequences far outweigh the benefits.

But if the vaccine doesn't get us the pfas in our drinking water will anyways.

What science do you base this claim on?

What are these consequences?

What is the time-span we're looking at where we will see these negative consequences of this vaccine?

Because we know Covid19 can kill people and leave others who get it and survive with long term health problems.

cdtm
Originally posted by Robtard
What science do you base this claim on?

What are these consequences?

What is the time-span we're looking at where we will see these negative consequences of this vaccine?

Because we know Covid19 can kill people and leave others who get it and survive with long term health problems.

Just a feeling. Even under the best conditions they're always finding problems with drugs years later, and these vaccines were developed under far from ideal circumstances. Give it ten years, we'll probably find out about cancer risks or all kinds of other complications that pick us off.

I'm hoping I'm being dramatic about the "worse than" part though, but I really do expect there to be a ton of unearthed problems later.

Robtard
Just a feeling. Even under the best conditions they're always finding problems with drugs years later, and these vaccines were developed under far from ideal circumstances. Give it ten years, we'll probably find out about cancer risks or all kinds of other complications that pick us off.

I'm hoping I'm being dramatic about the "worse than" part though, but I really do expect there to be a ton of unearthed problems later.

"Just a feeling"

Well that's that.

cdtm
"Just a feeling"

Well that's that.

Well, what did you expect? Kind of hard to have more than an educated guess at this point.

But its true the vaccine's were made at "warp speed", and its true even under the best of conditions drugs get recalled all the time for serious issues.

But yes, it is simply my opinion. Just as yours is that the vaccines are perfectly safe forever, and will have no long term consequence.

Blakemore

Robtard
Well, what did you expect? Kind of hard to have more than an educated guess at this point.

But its true the vaccine's were made at "warp speed", and its true even under the best of conditions drugs get recalled all the time for serious issues.

But yes, it is simply my opinion. Just as yours is that the vaccines are perfectly safe forever, and will have no long term consequence.

Fact Check-Vaccine trials were not rushed

snowdragon
Fact Check-Vaccine trials were not rushed

In this case they were however they have been looking at mrna type studies for the past 3 years without large human trials until nowsmile Besides Johns Hopkins explains it best:

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/vaccines/timeline

-Pr-
Originally posted by gold slorg
vote

Calling it a "solution" was a bad idea in the first place. As for what to do with them? Nothing. You don't force them to do anything.

You just make sure they don't, by their choices, damage the lives of other people.

Newjak

But yes, it is simply my opinion. Just as yours is that the vaccines are perfectly safe forever, and will have no long term consequence. Did you actually look into how they were able to get these vaccines on the market so quickly?

Or what they did to make it feasible while not putting people in extra harm's way?

jaden_2.0
100% of people who drink water will die and the demoncrat lamestream media are silent on it while Killary Clinton secretly injects you with a vaccine that will dissolve your guns, turn the freakin frogs gay and make your kids transexia big tech slaves.

snowdragon
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
100% of people who drink water will die and the demoncrat lamestream media are silent on it while Killary Clinton secretly injects you with a vaccine that will dissolve your guns, turn the freakin frogs gay and make your kids transexia big tech slaves.

Water is for losers, I only drink Brawndo "thirst mutilator," I'm gonna live forevah.

cdtm

Actually more water is being found to be contaminated with forever chemicals.

Blakemore
Originally posted by snowdragon
Gay to raid.

eThneoLgrRnae

Nah, I drink water all the time but I make sure to filter it with a gravity-fed filter. It removes most of the bad stuff... yeah, just unfiltered tap water is bad for you with all the shit they put in it.

Well, considering just how evil that b*tch is it wouldn't surprise me if she would do something like that lol... though the frogs are already turning gay and have been for a while now. I know many of you brainwashed folks like to make a joke out of it but it is actually true.

I believe the drug is called "Atrozine" iirc or something similar that they are putting in water to make male frogs prefer other males over females. There was actually a research study done on it from an accredited university. Alex Jones didn't just pull it out of his ass as so many of you think.

Now, this "Delta variant" of covid that is something that actually was just pulled out of people's asses and made up to explain away all the people who've been either dying or experiencing severe health problems from vaccines. They'll never admit that it is vaccines themselves that are killing or injuring people who've already been vaccinated so they just make up this "oh, there is now a delta variant! So sorry folks but you have to get like a half dozen more shots protect against this new variant!!"

Blakemore
What benefits would you get from turning frogs gay? laughing

eThneoLgrRnae
Again, go back to your booze.

Robtard
Originally posted by Blakemore

It's all part of the "gay agenda", or homosexual agenda. First they get you to accept "gayness" as being equal, then they get hetero White Christian men to start buttf**king each other instead of having procreative sex with their wives and there goes America.

I prefer to call it "Big Gay".

Blakemore
Your avatar looks like a pedo.

Or Kirk is being felt up by Sulu.

-Pr-
Now, this "Delta variant" of covid that is something that actually was just pulled out of people's asses and made up to explain away all the people who've been either dying or experiencing severe health problems from vaccines. They'll never admit that it is vaccines themselves that are killing or injuring people who've already been vaccinated so they just make up this "oh, there is now a delta variant! So sorry folks but you have to get like a half dozen more shots protect against this new variant!!"

Yeah, except that numerous doctors are saying that if you have the Pfizer or the AstraZenica vaccine, you likely won't even need another shot to protect yourself from the Delta variant any time soon.

That's even taking in to account what's happening in Israel, where they're constantly rechecking the numbers.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by gold slorg
vote

Mighty brave of you to make that thread, considering the amount of anti-vaxxers in the mod team.

Blakemore

Adam_PoE
The correct answer is No Access to COVID-19 Treatment.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
The correct answer is No Access to COVID-19 Treatment.

A bit harsh not to treat the retarded.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Darth Thor
A bit harsh not to treat the retarded.

Experiencing consequences is the only way they will learn.

Blakemore
Then treat them and give them a telling off.

Bashar Teg
i suppose the best solution to anti-vaxxers is inaction, because it's a self-solving problem.

Blakemore

Robtard
That won't work in the US with the anti-crowd, they'll fight it even more and climb higher on that imagined cross of theirs, they love playing victim and slinging their martyr complexes about.

Blakemore
Dumbasses

cdtm
Dumbasses

Did you know blacks were given polio, just to study the effects?

Distrust is pretty well earned over here.

The Departmemt of Defense in conjunction with other agencies also fed radioactive food to conscientious objectors. And irradiated entire towns. This is all documented.

Blakemore
Dumbasses

cdtm
If you're including the DoD that did the things I said, than yeah.

Robtard
cdtm trying to make it seem that the anti-vax movement in the US is predominately a Black issue. Goof lord.

cdtm
cdtm trying to make it seem that the anti-vax movement in the US is predominately a Black issue. Goof lord.

You know I'm not.

And I won't insult you by making an argument if it. You are better than that.

Robtard
Okay then.

Anti-vaxxers in the US are nothing new, but we've had a huge increase over covid19

eThneoLgrRnae

Not surprised that you don't get it. Why do the Satan worshippers do half the crazy stuff they do? Because they're sick in the head that's why.

Why are they putting other crap in the water like fluoride that lowers people's IQ and causes other problems? Why do they poison us with GMO's, 5G, chemtrails, and vaccines? Why do they insist on convincing people that there are hundreds of genders when in reality there are only two?

Why are they trying to normalize shit like pedophilia and drag queen story hour for little children? Why do they push for transhumanist garbage so hard?

In short, they hate God and His creation. They will do whatever they can to pervert it.

Blakemore
1 there is no god
2 have you ever considered info wars is full of shit?

eThneoLgrRnae
1 there is no god
2 have you ever considered info wars is full of shit?

1. Wrong. Dead wrong. You will learn that the hard way on Judgment Day.

2. Nah, Infowars is tomorrow's news today. They are awesome. And like I've said already, they are not the ones to first bring up the gay frogs thing. They simply cited a study done by an accredited university, dipshit.

3. Have you ever considered that you are just a brainwashed, gullible, moronic slave who blindly believes everything the lying media and government tells you w/out ever questioning it?

eThneoLgrRnae
Did you know blacks were given polio, just to study the effects?

Distrust is pretty well earned over here.

The Departmemt of Defense in conjunction with other agencies also fed radioactive food to conscientious objectors. And irradiated entire towns. This is all documented.

thumb up

I'm amazed that there are so many people who actually still trust the government with all of the shady shit they've done in tbe past.

Such good little obedient slaves who believe everything the government tells them as being the truth without ever questioning it. It never once enters their gullible minds that the government is the source of most of the problems we have.

Government creates problem.

Then that same government tries to come in and pretend to be the savior of us who suffer from the problem they created in first place. Then it tries to get the people to give them even more power and for private citizebs to give up more of tgeir ibdividual liberties/rights to fix the problems they themselves created lol.

It is a neverending cycle and the blakeys, robbies, and pooty bots of the world never seem to catch on to what they're doing.

eThneoLgrRnae
Ugh.... sorry about the typos. I wasn't able to correct all of them before edit window expired.

eThneoLgrRnae
I just saw where my state's governor has publically stated that "it's time to start blaming the unvaccinated for the spread of covid."

What a load of crap. I thought the vaccines were supposed to actually work. If so, why are those who've been vaccinated keep getting it and how is that our fault?

I thought she was a conservative who believed strongly in individual rights. So disappointing that she has now jumped onto this "let's shame all those who're unvaccinated!" bully band wagon. She has obviously sold us out to big pharma and the federal government.

If there is one thing I hate more than anything else it is spineless so-called "conservatives" who abandon their principles when it is financially or politically convenient for them to do so.

How very disgusting.

NemeBro
Kill them.

Them dying off because of their own actions isn't enough. They actively endanger people who do nothing wrong by allowing diseases and viruses that we'd otherwise destroy survive and become stronger and harder to treat. The only humane option is to go from house to house and kill them one by one.

Eon Blue
Do nothing. They’ll kill themselves off by default.

Darth Thor
I just saw where my state's governor has publically stated that "it's time to start blaming the unvaccinated for the spread of covid."

What a load of crap. I thought the vaccines were supposed to actually work. If so, why are those who've been vaccinated keep getting it and how is that our fault?

Anti-Vaxxers are so f***ing dumb.

Old Man Whirly!

I thought she was a conservative who believed strongly in individual rights. So disappointing that she has now jumped onto this "let's shame all those who're unvaccinated!" bully band wagon. She has obviously sold us out to big pharma and the federal government.

If there is one thing I hate more than anything else it is spineless so-called "conservatives" who abandon their principles when it is financially or politically convenient for them to do so.

How very disgusting. Parody or are you an Anti US shill from Russia just trying to make foreign posters think Americans are very stupid as you make America appear ludicrous?

eThneoLgrRnae
If the vaccines truly worked then unvaxxed people should not be causing vaccinated people to get it... AND, if any unvaccinated people happen to get it then so what? Again, over 99% of people who get it WILL survive.

I stand by what I said that I would rather take my chances with covid rather than with these highly dangerous experimental "vaccines."

So sorry that so many of you snowflakes don't like it that I have not and never will fall for all of this covid or "delta variant" fearmongering propaganda as all of you sheep have. Actually, no, I'm not sorry. It is you alls' problem not mine.

And as for my turncoat governor who flip flopped on vaccines, she can kiss my a**. I will not take this poison shot I don't care what she says or even if she makes it an official law thru bs emergency powers or whatever.

Old Man Whirly!
If the vaccines truly worked then unvaxxed people should not be causing vaccinated people to get it... AND, if any unvaccinated people happen to get it then so what? Again, over 99% of people who get it WILL survive.

I stand by what I said that I would rather take my chances with covid rather than with these highly dangerous experimental "vaccines."

So sorry that so many of you snowflakes don't like it that I have not and never will fall for all of this covid or "delta variant" fearmongering propaganda. Actually, no, I'm not sorry. It is you alls' problem not mine.

And as for my turncoat governor who flip flopped on vaccines, she can kiss my a**. I will not take this poison shot I don't care what she says or even if she makes it an official law thru bs emergency powers or whatever. Why do you hate America?

eThneoLgrRnae
Cry more.

Old Man Whirly!
Cry more. Why do you hate America?

Eon Blue

So sorry that so many of you snowflakes don't like it that I have not and never will fall for all of this covid or "delta variant" fearmongering propaganda as all of you sheep have. Actually, no, I'm not sorry. It is you alls' problem not mine.

And as for my turncoat governor who flip flopped on vaccines, she can kiss my a**. I will not take this poison shot I don't care what she says or even if she makes it an official law thru bs emergency powers or whatever.

You really and truly are a moron.

Robtard

FunFact: In the US, 99+% of Covid deaths are from the unvaccinated

FunFact2: In the US, 97% of Covid related hospitalizations are from the unvaccinated

Blakemore

ShadowFyre

This.

Robtard
The Darwin Awards are going to have plenty of participants to choose from this year.

Darth Thor
Just to waste my time for a second and address this 99% thing, its true Covid had a 1-2% mortality rate. But that is huge! Youre talking about 1 or 2 out of every 100 people catching it dying! For comparison Flu has a 0.1% mortality rate. Thats 1/1,000 deaths.

Especially dangerous is how easily Covid spreads. Anyone into investing will understand the power of compounding.

Not to mention horrible side effects for survivors like Long Covid.

Anyway its like ive gone a year back in time to explain this shit.

Good news though going back to the present, mortality seems to be more akin to Flu now, Because of the VACCINES. So the one thing helping us to move on is the thing these twits are hating on. And how many people die from covid vaccinations ? Worst case, 50 in a 1,000,000 (Fifty in a Million).

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Just to waste my time for a second and address this 99% thing, its true Covid had a 1-2% mortality rate. But that is huge! Youre talking about 1 or 2 out of every 100 people catching it dying! For comparison Flu has a 0.1% mortality rate. Thats 1/1,000 deaths.

Especially dangerous is how easily Covid spreads. Anyone into investing will understand the power of compounding.

Not to mention horrible side effects for survivors like Long Covid.

Anyway its like ive gone a year back in time to explain this shit.

Good news though going back to the present, mortality seems to be more akin to Flu now, Because of the VACCINES. So the one thing helping us to move on is the thing these twits are hating on. And how many people die from covid vaccinations ? Worst case, 50 in a 1,000,000 (Fifty in a Million). Yup! thumb upOriginally posted by Robtard
The Darwin Awards are going to have plenty of participants to choose from this year. Yupthumb up

ShadowFyre
Omgerdz only 99% will survive

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Omgerdz only 99% will survive cringe

Bashar Teg
"kmc iz leftist echo chamber reeeee"

Old Man Whirly!
"kmc iz leftist echo chamber reeeee" laughing out loud full of rightist edgelord gun nuts.

Robtard
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Omgerdz only 99% will survive

Yeah, it's "only" the potential death of 3.2 million Americans...

I'd note the 78million potential world wide, but it seems like you'd care even less.

Robtard
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
cringe

It's the new spin, since their failed "meh, it's just a little flu, it will kill even less than the flu" 2020 antics. That was so cringe to watch as the death toll kept rising and they kept downplaying and denying reality.

Old Man Whirly!
It's the new spin, since their failed "meh, it's just a little flu, it will kill even less than the flu" 2020 antics. That was so cringe to watch as the death toll kept rising and they kept downplaying and denying reality. Why do they struggle with how big 1% is in terms of population dynamics. It's almost like maths is difficult for them.

Darth Thor
They are just thinking about themselves, figuring they personally have a 98-99% chance of survival. Not computing that 1 or 2 in every hundred people catching it are dying for real which is some serious shit.

Newjak
Why do they struggle with how big 1% is in terms of population dynamics. It's almost like maths is difficult for them. Because they're never taught how to contextualize numbers on scale.

Oh yeah 2% of the population dies but that's like 7 million people here in the U.S.

They've also been taught all their lives that to be martyr is one of the highest callings you can have.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Newjak
Because they're never taught how to contextualize numbers on scale.

Oh yeah 2% of the population dies but that's like 7 million people here in the U.S.

They've also been taught all their lives that to be martyr is one of the highest callings you can have. I mean 2.5 is the percentage of Americans who died in the civil war. 0.3% in ww2.

Darth Thor

Old Man Whirly!

Old Man Whirly!
They would not be relaxed at all. They are insane.

Bashar Teg
no need to speculate. that question was already answered. look how batshit deranged they became when we lost .001% of our population on 9/11.

Old Man Whirly!
no need to speculate. that question was already answered. look how batshit deranged they became when we lost .001% of our population on 9/11. https://www.forbes.com/sites/isabeltogoh/2020/12/10/more-people-died-from-covid-19-in-the-us-on-wednesday-than-during-911-attacks/ at the peak.

TOPLINE More than 3,000 people in the U.S. who had coronavirus died on Wednesday, the highest number in a single day seen so far in the pandemic both nationwide and anywhere else in the world, as U.S. regulators are set to approve a Covid-19 vaccine for emergency use in the coming days.

MuslimForLife
DEATH PENALTY

but it has to be done in the name of the Allah

Bashar Teg
https://www.forbes.com/sites/isabeltogoh/2020/12/10/more-people-died-from-covid-19-in-the-us-on-wednesday-than-during-911-attacks/ at the peak.

TOPLINE More than 3,000 people in the U.S. who had coronavirus died on Wednesday, the highest number in a single day seen so far in the pandemic both nationwide and anywhere else in the world, as U.S. regulators are set to approve a Covid-19 vaccine for emergency use in the coming days.

indeed, we were at a point where every day was 9/11 in the u.s., but the barking retards didn't care. they regard every ignorant thought in their stunted child-brains as fact, to be trusted more than medical science. they should be roundly ignored

Darth Thor

Blakemore
3,000 on 911, which at the time was 0.09%

Old Man Whirly!

eThneoLgrRnae
Fun fact: Israel is the most vaccinated country on earth yet it has one of the highest covid infection rates. Go figure.

F*** these "vaccines" and f*** those who try to force them onto people who don't want them. You can all kiss my a** and go straight to f***ing hell.

As a matter of fact, those who think people should be forced to take a vaccine against their will should be pissed on and then f***ing executed. thumb up

jaden_2.0
Such Christian. Many Jesus.

eThneoLgrRnae
Fun fact: Israel is the most vaccinated country on earth yet it has one of the highest covid infection rates. Go figure.

F*** these "vaccines" and f*** those who try to force them onto people who don't want them. You can all kiss my a** and go straight to f***ing hell.

As a matter of fact, those who think people should be forced to take a vaccine against their will should be pissed on and then f***ing executed. thumb up

Old Man Whirly!
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-51235105

And a quick check = durwank

eThneoLgrRnae
And I dare any mod to scold me for saying people should die who try to force vaccines on others when those same MFers just said anti-vaxxers should be killed.

Bring it on.

Blakemore

Robtard

Israel is doing better than most reported when it comes to new deaths: https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

eThneoLgrRnae

Old Man Whirly!
And I dare any mod to scold me for saying people should die who try to force vaccines on others when those same MFers just said anti-vaxxers should be killed.

Bring it on. durwank

Carlavie85
Study always a great way to escape from the poverty and best solution. You can also get a good job right after complete your college or while completing the college study. also you can plan everything with a proper management with https://www.andlearning.org/structure-of-descriptive-essay/ where you can design your study level of essay to make you stress without being worried about it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.