UK does have systemic racism MPs find after partisan report claimed it didn't.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
"UK Report Finds No Evidence of Systemic Racism but Authors Aren't Impartial" https://www.businessinsider.com/uk-report-no-evidence-systemic-racism-impartial-hypocrisy-institutional-2021-4?amp

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/jul/30/mps-rebuke-police-for-systemic-failure-to-improve-record-on-race?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other

-Pr-
This shit starts at the top. You're not going to reform the police until the bigoted MPs get turfed out first.

Klaw
White Savior Complex is a terrible thing.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Klaw
White Savior Complex is a terrible thing. You mean equality for all is a bad thing Eon? How so?Originally posted by -Pr-
This shit starts at the top. You're not going to reform the police until the bigoted MPs get turfed out first. Agree 100% thumb up

Blakemore

Robtard
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
"UK Report Finds No Evidence of Systemic Racism but Authors Aren't Impartial" https://www.businessinsider.com/uk-report-no-evidence-systemic-racism-impartial-hypocrisy-institutional-2021-4?amp

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/jul/30/mps-rebuke-police-for-systemic-failure-to-improve-record-on-race?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other

Am I reading that right, the racist in charge were the ones looking to see if there was systemic racism?

cdtm
"Systemic racism" is not provable. It simply is not.

How can anyone know for certain if police officers are unfairly targeting minorities, or if minorities simply break more laws? How can this be proven in either direction?

It can't be. And so broad assumptions are made, that assume racism where there are disparities.

Newjak
Originally posted by cdtm

How can anyone know for certain if police officers are unfairly targeting minorities, or if minorities simply break more laws? How can this be proven in either direction?

It can't be. And so broad assumptions are made, that assume racism where there are disparities. I mean you can actually prove it by showing bias in the rates of how the system treats minorities.

Those types of things don't happen for no reason after all.

Also if you're counter is well this group of minorities is simply more criminal you're pretty much speaking from a racist platform.

Robtard
The US has real life examples, how housing and loans were made to limit where Black people live and this was sanctioned by the government and I'm not talking about 150 years ago, there are old Black people still around you lived through it.

To this day, there are many states which still have housing "Caucasians Only" bylaws. Sure they're not enforced due in part to the Fair Housing Act , but they're still in the rules.

To this day housing decriminalization happens, is it like before? No. Still happens though.

Blakemore

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
Am I reading that right, the racist in charge were the ones looking to see if there was systemic racism? Yup, that's what happened they used a British equivalent to Breightbart to do the survey too.

The non partisan second survey shows it was all a snow job.

cdtm
The US has real life examples, how housing and loans were made to limit where Black people live and this was sanctioned by the government and I'm not talking about 150 years ago, there are old Black people still around you lived through it.

To this day, there are many states which still have housing "Caucasians Only" bylaws. Sure they're not enforced due in part to the Fair Housing Act , but they're still in the rules.

To this day housing decriminalization happens, is it like before? No. Still happens though.

What you say is true, and there's a part to the story that simply doesn't get told.

That being many of the lenders and housers happen to be Jewish.

Relevance, you ask? Only that the charge of racism is squarely aimed at whites. Yet whites do not own many of the institutions that caused this disparity in the first place (At least not Euro-Aryan sorts, the main target of bigotry criticisms)

Robtard
Your "it's the Jews!" angle is facepalm worthy, dude.

Jewish people can be White; in America, the majority of Jews are White.

Anyhow, this is a UK thread, so sorry for the derail, Whirls.

Old Man Whirly!

To this day housing decriminalization happens, is it like before? No. Still happens though. but have you ever had an election fought with the catchphrase...

"If you want a ****** for a neighbour vote liberal or labour"?

We did.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/oct/15/britains-most-racist-election-smethwick-50-years-on

Robtard
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
but have you ever had an election fought with the catchphrase...

"If you want a ****** for a neighbour vote liberal or labour"?

We did.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/oct/15/britains-most-racist-election-smethwick-50-years-on

Good lord. The Tories not even trying to hide it.

Don't know if one was ever that blatant in the open, our racist politicians tend to prefer dogwhistlings and innuendo, not saying the quiet part out loud. Though I could see it happening in the past.

Old Man Whirly!
Good lord. The Tories not even trying to hide it.

Don't know if one was ever that blatant in the open, our racist politicians tend to prefer dogwhistlings and innuendo, not saying the quiet part out loud. Though I could see it happening in the past. Political Correctness at least up until recently made ours more creative in how they put themselves across too. Sill sickening half a century later.

Blakemore

Robtard
Hispanic and White are not exclusive, one can be both smile

cdtm
Hispanic and White are not exclusive, one can be both smile

You're right.

There was a time when Italian's and Poles weren't considered white. So by neither half of my family I wouldn't be considered white.

I think it was just the English who were true whites. And maybe Irish?

NewGuy01
No, really, individual racism is what's difficult to prove. The more broad you go, the easier it gets; the outcomes speak for themselves.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by NewGuy01
No, really, individual racism is what's difficult to prove. The more broad you go, the easier it gets; the outcomes speak for themselves. thumb up very good post.

roughrider

I think it was just the English who were true whites. And maybe Irish?

The Irish aren't white - they're translucent. stick out tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4G_Qsa19_cI

Blakemore
Hispanic and White are not exclusive, one can be both smile I thought you were black/half-cast?

Blakemore
Originally posted by roughrider
The Irish aren't white - they're translucent. stick out tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4G_Qsa19_cI Irish are red, like Morgan freeman. yes

cdtm
Your "it's the Jews!" angle is facepalm worthy, dude.

Jewish people can be White; in America, the majority of Jews are White.

Anyhow, this is a UK thread, so sorry for the derail, Whirls.

Lets go with the jews angle.

Please treat me like an idiot that is too blind to see the logic, and walk me through it. Because I really do want to understand it.

Lets start with identity:

Jews: Do they have a group identity? Do they have a group behavior? Is it bigoted to analyze whether they do are not? Why, or why not?

Whites: Do they have a group identity? Do they have a group behavior? Is it bigoted to analyze whether they do or not? Why or why not?

I'm making this up as I go, so I ask that you bear with me if this isn't the best track to ask my questions.

Blakemore

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.