CDC warns covid vaccine is causing 74% of new cases

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eThneoLgrRnae
https://www.infowars.com/posts/emergency-saturday-broadcast-cdc-warns-covid-vaccine-causing-74-of-new-cases/

"Naw naw, it's the scary Delta variant that are causing them, not vaccines you science denying anti-vaxxer!!"-- retard leftists

So I guess the CDC is filled with anti-vaxxers then. laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Darth Thor
Lol infowars

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
https://www.infowars.com/posts/emergency-saturday-broadcast-cdc-warns-covid-vaccine-causing-74-of-new-cases/

"Naw naw, it's the scary Delta variant that are causing them, not vaccines you science denying anti-vaxxer!!"-- retard leftists

So I guess the CDC is filled with anti-vaxxers then. laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud Originally posted by Darth Thor
Lol infowars

Blakemore
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Lol infowars lol, pepe is gay.

StiltmanFTW
With this amount of disinformation, no wonder we're doing so poorly against corona.

cdtm
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
With this amount of disinformation, no wonder we're doing so poorly against corona.

It's all fear mongering. Masks back on, Delta so bad, kids at risk oh noes! 🤣

Bashar Teg
wow, what 24/7 obnoxious pieces of shit you trumpers are.

roughrider
Originally posted by Bashar Teg

thumb up

you get thorns
I didn't realize there was anyone other than alex jones that didn't know alex jones was an idiot.

Eon Blue

So I guess the CDC is filled with anti-vaxxers then. laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Have you actually ventured into a Covid ICU? I double dog dare you to, with no mask.

jaden_2.0
Took me all of a minute to find out the reality behind this.

It was 1 study in Barnstable, Massachusetts. It involved some 346 people, 4 of whom were hospitalised and zero of whom died.

I now direct you to this claim

"Funny how the most vaccinated countries on earth are the ones getting the most sick or dead people from the so-called "delta variant"

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by jaden_2.0

It was 1 study in Barnstable, Massachusetts. It involved some 346 people, 4 of whom were hospitalised and zero of whom died.

"Funny how the most vaccinated countries on earth are the ones getting the most sick or dead people from the so-called "delta variant" ethneo really is broken.

Blakemore
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
ethneo really is broken. we already knew that laughing out loud

eThneoLgrRnae
https://www.bitchute.com/video/tHOvB6hkYQDg/

Blakemore
https://www.bitchute.com/video/tHOvB6hkYQDg/ he was governor or in other words, he was king. So we must listen to this shit. Some anti-bildeberg shit.

Robtard
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Bingo

Originally posted by Bashar Teg

Bingo

Robtard

"Funny how the most vaccinated countries on earth are the ones getting the most sick or dead people from the so-called "delta variant"

Thanks for doing the legwork thumb up

cdtm
Originally posted by Blakemore
he was governor or in other words, he was king. So we must listen to this shit. Some anti-bildeberg shit.

A model politician.

Convinced a bunch of rubes to vote him in, made the talk show circuit with high sounding promises, profited as an author and XFL telecas while ignoring governors duties, and left the governors mansion a figurative and literal shambles

Book deals and lectures all around decades later..

Blakemore
1980s are over ermm

eThneoLgrRnae
he was governor or in other words, he was king. So we must listen to this shit. Some anti-bildeberg shit.

Governors aren't kings, ffs. Surely you don't actually believe they have or have ever had that kind of power. Not even the president does.

If you think the Bilderberg's are good people then you're an even bigger idiot than I thought you were.

Besides, no one said you HAVE to listen to it. But what was said in that video is actually happening and has been for a while. They've just entered a new phase of it with these covid "vaccines."

Blakemore
I was making a joke, dipshit

eThneoLgrRnae
Looks like this report I posted about in OP was specifically for Massachusetts, not the world overall.

Still though, the most vaccinated countries have very similar numbers. Yet places like Sweden that have very low vaccination rates has almost no one sick. Go figure.

Old Man Whirly!
Looks like this report I posted about in OP was specifically for Massachusetts, not the world overall.

Still though, the most vaccinated countries have very similar numbers. Yet places like Sweden that have very low vaccination rates has almost no one sick. Go figure. https://i.imgur.com/bqifiq9.jpg

jaden_2.0

Still though, the most vaccinated countries have very similar numbers. Yet places like Sweden that have very low vaccination rates has almost no one sick. Go figure.

Sweden has a higher vaccination rate than the US.

Darth Thor

And they never did lockdowns so already had more herd immunity than most.

Blakemore

Old Man Whirly!

Blakemore

Old Man Whirly!

Blakemore
Eh, we all have our preferences.

Old Man Whirly!
Eh, we all have our preferences. who doesn't like skinny 18-35 blonde girls?

Blakemore
I like a lot of women laughing out loud

Klaw
Blondes are overrated; Brunettes are where it's at.

Patient_Leech
Ethneo for the fail, as always.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Klaw
Blondes are overrated; Brunettes are where it's at. Hi Eon.Originally posted by Blakemore
I like a lot of women laughing out loud thumb up absolutely. The more likes you have the more fish in the sea. My standards and tastes have varied with life's situation and how intoxicated I and they are often.

Darth Thor

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Mostly slim and young people like all of Scandinavia. smile

Blakemore
Oh wait, Sweden is mostly white people. Sorry non-whites, you fail.

Robtard

It's like Ethneo purposely posts incorrect info that is easily proved wrong

Blakemore

Old Man Whirly!

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Hi Eon. thumb up absolutely. The more likes you have the more fish in the sea. My standards and tastes have varied with life's situation and how intoxicated I and they are often.

Intoxication, huh. Careful, that can muddy consent. **wags finger**

Oh, sorry, I forgot to post this for Ethneo...

dur

Old Man Whirly!
https://i.imgur.com/KUczIcy.jpg

Patient_Leech
Saw that, yup. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.