Why I think the term Identity Politics is used to trivialise important discussions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!

eThneoLgrRnae
Not surprised.

You never were very smart.

eThneoLgrRnae
Trying to justify or downplay democrats' and the left's identity politics shit which causes nothing but division is about what I would expect from a shitty neo-marxist like you who supports CRT being used to brainwash children.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Not surprised.

You never were very smart. Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Trying to justify or downplay democrats' and the left's identity politics shit which causes nothing but division is about what I would expect from a shitty neo-marxist like you who supports CRT being used to brainwash children. durwank the right use the term as fodder for their phoney culture wars purposely misunderstanding it. But people see through it.

Darth Thor
Republicans are absolute hypocrites on this issue.

They go on about it being the worst thing, yet play the identity card all day long with Israel.

No consistent standards or morals at all.

eThneoLgrRnae
Commies gonna commie. Nothing new.

Newjak
I think the term too political gets used too much to shut down discussion.

Politics has become such a dirty word when in reality it's just a medium for us to make decisions on basically everything.

I used to be one of those people that was proud to not care about politics until I realized it's just a way for common people to ignore the suffering of others.

cdtm
Whirl, you realize identity politics is often brought into it by your side.

How many articles were devoted to pointing out 2016 Ghost Buster critics were misogynistic incels to silence critics? Does anybody pretend the movie was unfairly criticized now, or that the movie was good?

eThneoLgrRnae
"... to ignore the suffering of others".

Oh, you mean like the thousands of unborn that are murdered in this country every single day?

Nah, course you don't. Their suffering doesn't count in your commie mind because it doesn't fit with your marxist agenda.

Oh, but you'll b*tch and whine about some convicted murdering bastard being put down like the animal he is. His suffering and the suffering of other murdering scumbags you will happily fight against!

Get off your high horse. You do not and never did have the moral high ground.

Newjak
Originally posted by cdtm
Whirl, you realize identity politics is often brought into it by your side.

How many articles were devoted to pointing out 2016 Ghost Buster critics were misogynistic incels to silence critics? Does anybody pretend the movie was unfairly criticized now, or that the movie was good? The movie was just okay. In fact unbiased critics I know reviewed it as mediocre. It had some good concepts but some failed execution.

To pretend though that the movie didn't receive immediate backlash from misogynists when the cast was announced is revisionist history.

There were so many articles and youtubers stating the movie was going to be terrible before it ever even came out.

Klaw
Although identity politics is used by the Right, the Left have mastered it.

They're all about identity politics.

Klaw
All the Left has to say is white people bad, men bad.

And their base and the media laps it up.

Darth Thor
Same with cancel culture. Republicans cry about cancel culture all day, but then they tried hard to cancel Ilhan Omar over her comments on Israel and American foreign policy.

Robtard

Blakemore
Why does ethneo think every Democrat is aids skillex?

eThneoLgrRnae
Why do you ask such retarded questions?

Blakemore

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.