Alex Jones owned twice in one video. The one when he gets the coffee over him!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/alex-jones-coffee-video-infowars-prison-planet-seattle-footage-spain-attacks-barcelona-a7901101.htmlclassic video, no wonder he gives it large to kids.

laughing out loud Funnier than Tommy and the Milkshakes.

eThneoLgrRnae
LOL. The video of that douchebag who threw that coffee on him was like, I don't know four or five years ago maybe? LOL. What you think that proves, pooty? Being a douche and throwing coffee on someone is "owning" them? LOL. Ok.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
LOL. The video of that douchebag who threw that coffee on him was like, I don't know four or five years ago maybe? LOL. What you think that proves, pooty? Being a douche and throwing coffee on someone is "owning" them? LOL. Ok. He shits his pants... funny stuff.

Darth Thor
What a complete moron.

Have to be retarded to be a fan of his.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Darth Thor
What a complete moron.

Have to be retarded to be a fan of his. Agreed thumb up

Blakemore

Klaw
The guy with glasses looked like a ****ing idiot.

Blakemore
Originally posted by Klaw
The guy with glasses looked like a ****ing idiot. he does, but he still owned Jones laughing out loud

eThneoLgrRnae
Suuuuuuurrrrre he did, blakey.

Sure he did. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth Thor
Not hard to own a moron.

Klaw
Originally posted by Blakemore
he does, but he still owned Jones laughing out loud

Nah.

Jones was the bigger man.

eThneoLgrRnae
Indeed, he was, because he exercised restraint which I would've never been able to do in that situation.

I would've without hesitation squashed that coffee throwing punk like the little bug he is.

Fortunately for him, Alex was able to control his temper.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Indeed, he was, because he exercised restraint which I would've never been able to do in that situation.

I would've without hesitation squashed that coffee throwing punk like the little bug he is.

Fortunately for him, Alex was able to control his temper. https://i.imgur.com/bqifiq9.jpg durwank

Darth Thor
Yeah Jones was the one harassing him. Restraint my ass.

BackFire
Does he still not have custody of his kid? What a dipshit.

RocketPocket
What pisses me off the most is how the neighbors try and instantly capitalize on every micro-nuance of a slip in the inflection of my voice or a nonthreatening rude note when I relapse on alcohol and suddenly plenty of dudes with the asymmetric advantage in lethal weapons tech will knock on my 🚪 as opposed to Keira Knightley !? Just because they're jealous I get the 🏠, I earned that shit

The fuk is wrong with "Murika"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.