Gladiator vs. Vision

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Who wins

No BFR

tkitna
Vision should, but would probably lose. In comics, Vision has a terrible habit of trying to fight physically with characters that are out of his weight class.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by tkitna
Vision should, but would probably lose. In comics, Vision has a terrible habit of trying to fight physically with characters that are out of his weight class. ironically at his highest density vision is waaaay out of their weight class, but much weaker and yes I know what you meant. I'm just channelling online need autism for this post my friend. smile

zopzop
Gladiator should destroy him. Vision's only chance would be phasing shenanigans but even then Gladiator is too fast for him.

lawest9
Glads.

Damborgson
Vision went maximum density against Thor and got swatted physically. Same would happen here.

He could fist him though I guess.

lawest9
Originally posted by Damborgson
Vision went maximum density against Thor and got swatted physically. Same would happen here.

DarkSaint85
Glads should tear him apart.

tkitna

Wonder Man rocked him too at max density.

Glorificus
Gladiator wins.

StiltmanFTW

Vision grew more powerful, I'm pretty sure?

And max density is not his true strength... utilizing his unique version of phasing is.

Especially if he fights smart and mixes it with his optic blasts and solar jewel --- gamer style.

StiltmanFTW
He should assrape Thor same way Manhunter should assrape Clark.

playa1258
Gladiator FTW

abhilegend

Current Vision twoshotted the superior Jane Thor. 👉😁👈

XLR87T3
Max density Vision oneshotted Jane Thor physically. Jane > Odinson > Wonderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.