Team Psy vs Team Brick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

"Id"
Team Psy
Shaman X-Man
The Plutonian
Tangent Superman

vs

Team Brick
Majestic
The Sentry
Thragg

StiltmanFTW
Sentry is not really a brick... and he has some psionic powers himself.

That and all other fancy powers, depending on who is writing him atm.

Unless you want us to use the Retarded-Bob-Who-Is-Playing-Hero-And-Holding-Back version?

"Id"
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Unless you want us to use the Retarded-Bob-Who-Is-Playing-Hero-And-Holding-Back version?
We are using the version that fought WWH.

StiltmanFTW
That was creating solar cyclones?

Still not a brick.

Get sober, Id!

"Id"
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
That was creating solar cyclones?

Still not a brick.

Get sober, Id!

I am here to make you happy bubu.

Who do you want in his place and we will swap the bob out.

StiltmanFTW
The weekend is over and monday is about to ruin my mood anyway, so no need for that.

Sentry is broken. He can either get kneed in the balls and pass out or he can solo the planet.

Thragg is weak. Badass in the Invincible-verse, weakass everywhere else.

Majestic can't solo those three.

--
So, team psy wins.

Unless Sentry gets serious and wishes them out of existence while eating hamburgers.

DarkSaint85
Team Psy for me.

StiltmanFTW
Team Psy members are all solid thumb up

Sentry is a plot device character, he can either solo the field or get punked by any of them, depending on his mindset/incarnation.

DarkSaint85
They also have the benefit of enhanced physicals, so could probably weather an initial assault from Team Brick (assuming they don't quickdraw first; Tangent Superman was able to tag Flash, for example).

McNasty996
I'd go with Team Psi as well, they should have the hax/speed combo to avoid a blitz and I could see Thragg going down quickly(from my recollection Viltrumites haven't displayed any sort of tp/hax resistance and have questionable durability at times) which leaves a 2 v 1 and I don't see Sentry being enough to pick up the slack.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.