Byrne Era Superman vs Firelord.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
This is pre crisis Supes only up until the DOS Doomsday arc and only those feats up until that time can be used here ( not beyond DOS ) against the fiery herald of Galactus, who takes this?

Juntai
Its conceivable that Firelord could win, but even those old Superman stories he pulled out ridiculous feats left and right.

He was able to push a ship the size of a small moon through hyperspace.

He was able to beat up and KO Lar Gand and Lobo at the same time. Lar Gand could move stars and throw moons and we all know what Lobo can do.

Able to take a suneater implosion.

Hit with the force of a supernova and be only temporarily KOed.

And many more.

But this era Superman was also a drama queen. lol. Tragic hero, woe is me nonsense which was popular at the time, then sprinkled with big time Superman saves the planet/solarsystem feats.

On a bad day, Firelord could win. He has enough firepower that we've seen stop Superman during that era.

But, assuming he's out to win and not play around, Superman makes short work of him.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Juntai
Its conceivable that Firelord could win, but even those old Superman stories he pulled out ridiculous feats left and right.

He was able to push a ship the size of a small moon through hyperspace.

He was able to beat up and KO Lar Gand and Lobo at the same time. Lar Gand could move stars and throw moons and we all know what Lobo can do.

Able to take a suneater implosion.

Hit with the force of a supernova and be only temporarily KOed.

And many more.

But this era Superman was also a drama queen. lol. Tragic hero, woe is me nonsense which was popular at the time, then sprinkled with big time Superman saves the planet/solarsystem feats.

On a bad day, Firelord could win. He has enough firepower that we've seen stop Superman during that era.

But, assuming he's out to win and not play around, Superman makes short work of him. Good Post 10/10

carver9
Firelord for a healthy majority. He would immediately sense the energy radiating off of this Superman and Byrne Superman won't be able to counter the attack.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
Firelord for a healthy majority. He would immediately sense the energy radiating off of this Superman and Byrne Superman won't be able to counter the attack.

Wasn't Spidey too fast for him?

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Wasn't Spidey too fast for him?

And Shadowdragon and Deathstroke was too fast for Byrne Superman, lol. Spidey is faster than both.

DarkSaint85
And Shadowdragon and Deathstroke was too fast for Byrne Superman, lol. Spidey is faster than both.

Superman was going all out against Shadowdragon? Scans.

carver9
Superman was going all out against Shadowdragon? Scans.

Him admitting Shadow Dragon is too fast for him, am I suppose to ignore this? Lol... does Superman suppose to announce in every comic "I am going to use all of everything I have against my opponent, everything and this will be me not holding back". You still wouldn't accept it because he's already done it and you disregarded it. Also, the statement he used against Shadow Dragon, he used those same words against Doomsday and ya didn't question it. Stop being so bias. It doesn't look well on you.

DarkSaint85
So......no? Ok.

Juntai
Way too fast = Superman thought he saw him get hit by a bus, but Deathstroke actually grabbed the bus, then when he realizes what happened, has no problem catching him.

https://i.imgur.com/dlQkjz4.jpeg
https://i.imgur.com/pXhGnDQ.jpeg

DarkSaint85
Seems very different from Spidey - who sees bullets in slow motion as per Hercules when he has Spidey's powers - beating the poop out of Firelord.

carver9
Originally posted by Juntai
Way too fast = Superman thought he saw him get hit by a bus, but Deathstroke actually grabbed the bus, then when he realizes what happened, has no problem catching him.

https://i.imgur.com/dlQkjz4.jpeg
https://i.imgur.com/pXhGnDQ.jpeg

He caught him, no one said he was untouchable but Superman couldn't follow his movement.

carver9
So......no? Ok.

Your post was and still is irrelevant which means, you had no counter, which means, my statement still stands. Keep clinging to finding excuses.

h1a8
Carv is saying that Spidey is faster than that version of Superman.

DarkSaint85
Your post was and still is irrelevant which means, you had no counter, which means, my statement still stands. Keep clinging to finding excuses.

Spidey was untouchable to Firelord.

As per your admission, DS wasn't.

So it looks like it was your example which was irrelevant.

carver9
Spidey was untouchable to Firelord.

As per your admission, DS wasn't.

So it looks like it was your example which was irrelevant.

Deathstroke was still faster except when he put himself in a tight spot and Shadowdragon was leagues faster, Superman couldn't even touch him (and Shadow Dragon lost to lady Shiva in H2H combat, lol). With that said, lady Shiva>Shadow Dragon> Deathstroke=>Superman. Lol... these are not the only examples either.

DarkSaint85
So back to my question.

Did Superman go all out against Shadowdragon? Scans of this, please.

carver9
So back to my question.

Did Superman go all out against Shadowdragon? Scans of this, please.

I've already proven my point. Now back to my original statement, Firelord destroys here.

Stoic
Seems to be a case of one person using low showings to make a point, followed by another person doing the same. I wonder how long this'll continue?

h1a8
I've already proven my point. Now back to my original statement, Firelord destroys here.

No you didn't. You just used low showings for Superman (which goes against Full Capacity). We all know Superman is wayyy faster than Firelord in combat.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Stoic
Seems to be a case of one person using low showings to make a point, followed by another person doing the same. I wonder how long this'll continue?

Probably when Carver gains self awareness.

So probably never.

He's the one who takes ALL showings into account. CIS/CIP/WIS, it all counts for him. He doesn't ignore ANY showings.

So the textbook example of PIS, enshrined in our forum rules, of Spidey beating Firelord, isn't ignored by him.

But rather than say 'ok, DS, you're right, we ignore some showings for PIS as per forum rules, he doubles down and throws more low showings in lmao.

Juntai
The thing about the Shadowdragon showing is that Superman wasnt going all out. He's not trying to smash and destroy regular humans.
He was impressed that he was able to dodge when he thought ' I doubled my speed'. But then thought, I'll just grab his tassel, and immediately did so, but it was a break away part of his suit that produced a flashbang and he ran while Superman was momentarily stunned.

We also have the fact that story was post-DOS, so it doesn't apply here.

Theres still a big difference between this and the Deathstroke showing, and Spidey smashing Firelord. They were both running from Supes.

But even SpideyvsFirelord shouldn't be used as any sort of benchmark here.

This is all just a waste of time.

Superman still beats Firelord.

DarkSaint85
Pretty much thumb up but lawest is cool, and I like his threads to go on a bit longer.

lawest9
Thank you DS.👍

carver9
Originally posted by Stoic

I mentioned low showings because Dark tends to troll Marvel when someone votes against Superman. So why not.

DarkSaint85
I mentioned low showings because Dark tends to troll Marvel when someone votes against Superman. So why not.

This you?

Oh trust me, I know the rules, it's been posted too many time. I'm not saying lows is the primary, I'm saying we shouldn't exclude everything. Also, what you consider a low showing might not be a low showing to someone else. Who honestly write the rule book on what's a low, high or mid showing?

Or, Kalibak grabbing Grail is a low showing for her and a high showing for Kalibak. This is why you take all of their showings under consideration. Kalibak grabbing Grail is a 1 for Grail and a 100 for Kalibak. Low showing for Grail, high showing for Kalibak. What does this average out to? He should not have been capable of grabbing Grail.

@Dark...

That's not limiting them, lol. That's saying you can use ALL of their showings, not just limiting them to their highest ever which is what you were doing.

So again, you seem to want to ignore PIS/WIS/CIP showings (despite them being in the rules), and want to count 'ALL their showings'.

Which is why I specifically brought Spidey/Firelord up, a blatant textbook example we are specifically told to ignore.

Should we ignore PIS showings, Carv? Let me know thumb up

DarkSaint85
Meant to say, you want to ignore definitions such as PIS/WIS/CIP for showings (despite them being in the rules)....

StiltmanFTW
Firelord is a weak jobber.

His "cosmic status" means shit.

I'll take Firestar or even Firebrand over Firelord.

lawest9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Firelord is a weak jobber.

His "cosmic status" means shit.

I'll take Firestar or even Firebrand over Firelord. Why not Johnny Storm as well?

carver9
This you?

So again, you seem to want to ignore PIS/WIS/CIP showings (despite them being in the rules), and want to count 'ALL their showings'.

Which is why I specifically brought Spidey/Firelord up, a blatant textbook example we are specifically told to ignore.

Should we ignore PIS showings, Carv? Let me know thumb up

You should keep other threads out of this thread and stay on topic. If you don't believe in something, don't post it. This is trolling and you are a clinger. You cling to things and don't know how to move on. If you didn't believe in the Firelord vs Spiderman fight, then don't say it. Carebear.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by lawest9
Why not Johnny Storm as well?

Because he's A-list.

Far too popular, too high-profile to waste his time for such a cosmic imbecile.

D-listers like 'star and 'brand will do fine.

DarkSaint85
You should keep other threads out of this thread and stay on topic. If you don't believe in something, don't post it. This is trolling and you are a clinger. You cling to things and don't know how to move on. If you didn't believe in the Firelord vs Spiderman fight, then don't say it. Carebear.

Lmao.

Keep other threads out?

This you?

Also, the statement he used against Shadow Dragon, he used those same words against Doomsday and ya didn't question it. Stop being so bias. It doesn't look well on you.

I didn't bring other threads in. You did.

Stop being so bias, Carv. Do all showings count or nah? Easy question, yes or no lol.

Let me know.

carver9
Lmao.

Keep other threads out?

This you?

I didn't bring other threads in. You did.

Stop being so bias, Carv. Do all showings count or nah? Easy question, yes or no lol.

Let me know.

Can Spiderman in YOUR opinion beat Firelord, yes or no?

DarkSaint85
Can Spiderman in YOUR opinion beat Firelord, yes or no?

Answering a question with a question? Tsk tsk tsk. How the mightyCarver have fallen.

To answer YOUR question with a question, does Spiderman have ALL of his feats/showings usable?

carver9
Answering a question with a question? Tsk tsk tsk. How the mightyCarver have fallen.

To answer YOUR question with a question, does Spiderman have ALL of his feats/showings usable?

Whatever you want it to be. Can he beat Fire Lord?

DarkSaint85
If ALL showings are allowed, yes.

Now answer my question Lord Carver. Do ALL showings count, ye or nah?

carver9
You didn't answer my question, so I guess I'll go first. All showings count, lows, mid and highs. You find a medium with all of those showings. I don't exclude mediums and lows and focus primarily on highs, that is ridiculous. Wolverine would be Nuke withstanding levels. Spiderman would be UN durability withstanding levels. Hulk would be Abstract. Batman would be Batman. Gather their showings, find a medium and debate.

Now again, in YOUR opinion (no ifs) can Spiderman beat Firelord. This is your opinion. Pretend someone made a thread and youre the first to post in it on who you think would win. Who are you voting for?

DarkSaint85
When ALL showings are included, Spidey can beat Firelord thumb up

carver9
Let's nip this in the bud. This all started because you wanted to mention speed. Ya know, speed is your go to when discussing characters because we know, you want this to be the ace in the hole for Superman threads. Well, the rules even disagrees with you. It outright states that Hulk WILL hit Superman (and yes, this applies to Firelord as well).

https://ibb.co/ZNJcZNy

There's an important piece there. We don't debate power set, we debate the character. Seems pretty simple to me. Yes, go to the mods and ask them to change this. This is another thing to add to your list but per forum rules, lol, Hulk WILL slap the HELL out of Superman. Thor will hit him, Firelord, heck, let's throw Juggernaut up in there. What's the worst thing that anyone wants? A Hulk punching them in the face.

Back to the thread. Firelord immediately feels the energy generating off of Superman and take advantage of it.

DarkSaint85
Nip this?

Superman gets punched a few times when Hulk fights him - I'VE ALWAYS SAID THIS.

THEN uses his other powers. But if he feels with punch one that Hulk is going to beat him, then he uses his other powers.

I've always said this.

Scans of Firelord doing this?

carver9
You've never said that. Lol. Scans of Firelord sensing energy? Is this what you are asking? Glad we agree Superman isn't too fast. Now we can move on.

Also, rules says more than one, not just one punch. Speak with the mods.

DarkSaint85
You've never said that. Lol. Scans of Firelord sensing energy? Is this what you are asking? Glad we agree Superman isn't too fast. Now we can move on.

Also, rules says more than one, not just one punch. Speak with the mods.

No no, not sensing energy - I too have that respect thread open lol, I know he can sense EM energy.

I want scans of him draining a super fast opponent fast enough to take him out of the fight as he's fighting him. We don't agree Superman is too fast lol.

That is what I'm asking. Didn't see it in the respect thread.

Ok, two punches, lol. But aren't you the one who asked for things to be kept to this thread? Stay on topic Care Bear laughing out loud

Diesldude

carver9
No no, not sensing energy - I too have that respect thread open lol, I know he can sense EM energy.

I want scans of him draining a super fast opponent fast enough to take him out of the fight as he's fighting him. We don't agree Superman is too fast lol.

That is what I'm asking. Didn't see it in the respect thread.

Ok, two punches, lol. But aren't you the one who asked for things to be kept to this thread? Stay on topic Care Bear laughing out loud

Per forum rules, Firelord will tag him. I don't understand why I am being called care bear, but ok.

h1a8
Per forum rules, Firelord will tag him. I don't understand why I am being called care bear, but ok. That would mean Firelord is faster than Spidey in combat. Prove it.

DarkSaint85
Per forum rules, Firelord will tag him. I don't understand why I am being called care bear, but ok.

Because you cling to things - Hulk isn't even in this thread laughing out loud nor was Doomsday. Hence, Care Bear.

Firelord can tag him? Combat speed scans, please.

All you have is that he can...sense Superman's EM energy.

I mean.....that's great, I guess, if Superman were hiding lol. I mean, Alfred/Jarvis can also sense Superman, by using their eyes laughing out loud I am not sure what you are trying to achieve here.

I mean, please tell me you are not trying to argue powersets are you? What is your point with Firelord sensing his EM energy?

h1a8

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/a/uploads/scale_super/10/103530/3282461-2.png

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/a/uploads/scale_super/10/103530/3282462-3.png

carver9
Because you cling to things - Hulk isn't even in this thread laughing out loud nor was Doomsday. Hence, Care Bear.

Firelord can tag him? Combat speed scans, please.

All you have is that he can...sense Superman's EM energy.

I mean.....that's great, I guess, if Superman were hiding lol. I mean, Alfred/Jarvis can also sense Superman, by using their eyes laughing out loud I am not sure what you are trying to achieve here.

I mean, please tell me you are not trying to argue powersets are you? What is your point with Firelord sensing his EM energy?

Hulk is an example, lol. I'm guessing you felt they should've wrote all of the characters in that sentence. Why did they mention Doomsday? In that sentence in the rules, why can I swap Doomsday with Darkseid and Hulk with Juggernaut? I think that sentence is as basic as it can get.

What im saying is, Firelord will immediately know Superman is a solar battery and attack accordingly and will hit him. Don't know why you think Superman fights like a DBZ character. He's in character and he will get hit as mentioned in the forum rules.

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
https://comicvine.gamespot.com/a/uploads/scale_super/10/103530/3282461-2.png

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/a/uploads/scale_super/10/103530/3282462-3.png

Cute scans. Why did you post them?

DarkSaint85
Hulk is an example, lol. I'm guessing you felt they should've wrote all of the characters in that sentence. Why did they mention Doomsday? In that sentence in the rules, why can I swap Doomsday with Darkseid and Hulk with Juggernaut? I think that sentence is as basic as it can get.

What im saying is, Firelord will immediately know Superman is a solar battery and attack accordingly and will hit him. Don't know why you think Superman fights like a DBZ character. He's in character and he will get hit as mentioned in the forum rules.

I never said he can't be tagged. I've said he can be tagged by Hulk (as an example), lol.

But I am calling you Care Bear because YOU mentioned Doomsday from another thread on page 1. Let it go laughing out loud

Scans of Firelord's combat speed, please. This is like the 3rd time I have been asking.

Getting hit is fine. But he won't lose the fight.

Magnificent M
Clark can see Deadman and what I'm assuming is Hal's ghost?

carver9
Why do I need to post speed fts for FL?

Old Man Whirly!
https://i.imgur.com/lThomCz.jpg nobody is a bigger Superman fan than me, but fireworks can hit multiple travelling spaceships in flight. Even if they are just in orbit, that's faster than Spiderman.

carver9
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
https://i.imgur.com/lThomCz.jpg nobody is a bigger Superman fan than me, but fireworks can hit multiple travelling spaceships in flight. Even if they are just in orbit, that's faster than Spiderman.

He's not serious about Spiderman. He wants me to discredit the showing and I'm not. It's just a showing that I have to add in with his highs and medium to depict his power level. At the end of the day, its a high showing for Spiderman.

DarkSaint85
Why do I need to post speed fts for FL?

Combat speed feats.

Because you are using forum rules, yes?

Match starts.

Firelord senses Superman's EM energy. Then...what? Throws a punch/blast at Superman? Does it hit Superman? This is where your combat speed scans come in. Are you assuming Superman just stands there and doesn't attack? He will attack as well. Your combat speed feats will then be useful in determining if he avoids the hits.

He tags Superman. Does it OHKO him? Scans of Firelord doing similar.

Firelord doesn't go all out in his first punches/blasts. As he doesn't, then he would need to hit Superman some more times. By which time, your combat scan feats will then be useful - because after the initial hit (assuming he gets it to connect) Superman will know he is pretty powerful, and will fight accordingly.

I find it hilarious, though, that you are simultaneously acknowledging that Superman holds back, whilst in the other thread argued he was going to kill Damage laughing out loud

So, 4th time of asking - combat speed feats, please.

DarkSaint85
He's not serious about Spiderman. He wants me to discredit the showing and I'm not. It's just a showing that I have to add in with his highs and medium to depict his power level. At the end of the day, its a high showing for Spiderman.

OMG...lol you are actually serious, and think Spidey/Firelord is valid.....

Originally posted by -Pr-
Guys, the Firelord stuff is already invalid on the board.

carver9
OMG...lol you are actually serious, and think Spidey/Firelord is valid.....

Never said valid, I said, we don't ignore it just like we don't ignore Superman taking out World Forger or Diana taking on an abstract in h2h and tying him up with the rope. I would NOT use it as evidence in a forum debate but it did happen and again, based on all of their showings, we find a medium. Lol... just like I'm not going to ignore Mongul vs Superman, Kalibak vs Superman, Darkseid vs Superman, Equus vs Superman, Grundy vs Superman... sh**, the list is long. You want to call Superman entire history of comics PIS. Doesn't work like that. Firelord wins.

carver9
Combat speed feats.

Because you are using forum rules, yes?

Match starts.

Firelord senses Superman's EM energy. Then...what? Throws a punch/blast at Superman? Does it hit Superman? This is where your combat speed scans come in. Are you assuming Superman just stands there and doesn't attack? He will attack as well. Your combat speed feats will then be useful in determining if he avoids the hits.

He tags Superman. Does it OHKO him? Scans of Firelord doing similar.

Firelord doesn't go all out in his first punches/blasts. As he doesn't, then he would need to hit Superman some more times. By which time, your combat scan feats will then be useful - because after the initial hit (assuming he gets it to connect) Superman will know he is pretty powerful, and will fight accordingly.

I find it hilarious, though, that you are simultaneously acknowledging that Superman holds back, whilst in the other thread argued he was going to kill Damage laughing out loud

So, 4th time of asking - combat speed feats, please.

He senses Superman energy and either drains him or just blast him with red solar energy and yes, Red solar energy and kryptonite is a common weakness of Superman.

DarkSaint85
Never said valid, I said, we don't ignore it just like we don't ignore Superman taking out World Forger or Diana taking on an abstract in h2h and tying him up with the rope. I would NOT use it as evidence in a forum debate but it did happen and again, based on all of their showings, we find a medium. Lol... just like I'm not going to ignore Mongul vs Superman, Kalibak vs Superman, Darkseid vs Superman, Equus vs Superman, Grundy vs Superman... sh**, the list is long. You want to call Superman entire history of comics PIS. Doesn't work like that. Firelord wins.

It's invalid. We ignore it, lmao.

Back on topic. Firelord senses Superman's EM energy. Throws a punch or 2. Blasts. Superman tanks it, says 'wow you are tough', then beats him up to win.

For Firelord to win, he either OHKO Superman in his first attack (Scans) or he manages to continuously hit Superman until he falls (Scans).

Guess there is nothing here except 'Firelord senses his EM energy ' laughing out loud. I mean, light is EM energy - technically, Jarvis can sense the EM energy (i.e. light) bouncing off Superman, lmao.

carver9
It's invalid. We ignore it, lmao.

Back on topic. Firelord senses Superman's EM energy. Throws a punch or 2. Blasts. Superman tanks it, says 'wow you are tough', then beats him up to win.

For Firelord to win, he either OHKO Superman in his first attack (Scans) or he manages to continuously hit Superman until he falls (Scans).

Guess there is nothing here except 'Firelord senses his EM energy ' laughing out loud. I mean, light is EM energy - technically, Jarvis can sense the EM energy (i.e. light) bouncing off Superman, lmao.

Firelord senses Superman energy, drains him like a prune and heads toward earth with the thought of taking it over.

For Firelord to win, all he needs to do is use Superman power source against him.

DarkSaint85
He senses Superman energy and either drains him or just blast him with red solar energy and yes, Red solar energy and kryptonite is a common weakness of Superman.

Scans of Firelord draining anyone - then scans of him doing it quickly enough to someone who has superspeed.

Scans of him producing red solar radiation.

Scans of him knowing what Kryptonite is, and how to replicate the exact wavelength.

Then scans of Firelord having the combat reflexes to know and do all this at speed before Superman punches him, and yes punches being a common weakness of Firelord.

carver9
Scans of Firelord draining anyone - then scans of him doing it quickly enough to someone who has superspeed.

Scans of him producing red solar radiation.

Scans of him knowing what Kryptonite is, and how to replicate the exact wavelength.

Then scans of Firelord having the combat reflexes to know and do all this at speed before Superman punches him, and yes punches being a common weakness of Firelord.

Kryptonite is an example, I don't mean Firelord will produce it, lol. I don't need to post combat speed fts since we both know Firelord will hit him. You've even mentioned it in this same post.

DarkSaint85
Firelord senses Superman energy, drains him like a prune and heads toward earth with the thought of taking it over.

For Firelord to win, all he needs to do is use Superman power source against him.

Scans of Firelord doing this to anyone, let alone someone as fast as Superman laughing out loud

For Superman to win, all he has to do is punch Firelord.

DarkSaint85
Kryptonite is an example, I don't mean Firelord will produce it, lol. I don't need to post combat speed fts since we both know Firelord will hit him. You've even mentioned it in this same post.

So your argument is Superman will feel Firelord draining him, and....just stand there and keep letting him drain?

Has Firelord EVER drained anyone like that? Quickly?

Hitting =/=Draining my dear Carvy.

carver9
Senses...

https://m.imgur.com/pQFLJD2
https://m.imgur.com/IrEljnS
https://m.imgur.com/0b9WTBP

Energy absorption..

https://m.imgur.com/ySHCW9s

carver9
So your argument is Superman will feel Firelord draining him, and....just stand there and keep letting him drain?

Has Firelord EVER drained anyone like that? Quickly?

Hitting =/=Draining my dear Carvy.

He will attack. It will be a fight but Firelord will win. Encase himself in energy that even Surfer admits was too hot for him, hotter than stars. This nullifies Superman heat vision (which will get absorbed) and ice breath.

DarkSaint85
Senses...

https://m.imgur.com/pQFLJD2
https://m.imgur.com/IrEljnS
https://m.imgur.com/0b9WTBP

Energy absorption..

https://m.imgur.com/ySHCW9s

Lmao, as I suspected, you just used this respect thread (as per usual):
https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/2jyx6f/respect_firelord_herald_of_galactus/

So, the one example you had of Firelord absorbing energy, he had help from Johnny Storm, it was heat energy (not EM lmao) AND it required Supernova to be expelling it for them to absorb (so not against his will or anything, Supernova was literally throwing his energy at them) laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

And Supernova wasn't even drained:
https://i.postimg.cc/Dz4bj6Fw/RCO021-1476985385.jpg

IOW, you have nothing, and are trying to argue powerset lmao. Firelord has never drained anyone like you are saying, nor has he used his senses for weakness exploits.

Try harder. All Firelord did there (with help) was divert the heat energy from Supernova's blasts that IT LITERALLY STATES HE IS RELEASING LMAO.

DarkSaint85
He will attack. It will be a fight but Firelord will win. Encase himself in energy that even Surfer admits was too hot for him, hotter than stars. This nullifies Superman heat vision (which will get absorbed) and ice breath.

Wait so what now?

Match starts.

Firelord senses the EM energy in Superman
Drains him (like a prune lmao) or fires red sun radiation at Superman
Encases himself in an energy field lmao.

Scans of him doing all of the above in character? Or are you arguing powerset? What else does he do, before Superman...you know....punches him?

Diesldude
Wait so what now?

Match starts.

Scans of him doing all of the above in character? Or are you arguing powerset? What else does he do, before Superman...you know....punches him? you brought this up so many times, carter chooses to ignore it.

Well carter can firelord do all of that before Superman punches him?

Sin I AM
Mod ruling to ban Firelord vs Spiderman from all debates

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Mod ruling to ban Firelord vs Spiderman from all debates

Too bad it's a very accurate portrayal of Firelord and his limitations.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Too bad it's a very accurate portrayal of Firelord and his limitations.

Meh too situational. It shouldn't be used and those who bring it up only troll

cdtm
Firelord destroyed Norrin's board, which is way more durable than Superman.

Firelord wins.

cdtm
Meh too situational. It shouldn't be used and those who bring it up only troll

And he's the poster boy Super anti-fanboy.

There aren't even any Herald of Galactus fans on KMC anymore, who is Stilt trolling I wonder?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by cdtm
Firelord destroyed Norrin's board, which is way more durable than Superman.

Firelord wins.

It's not more durable than Superman. It's been destroyed alot

lawest9

carver9

Superman has been damaged a lot, lol.

cdtm
Superman has been damaged a lot, lol.

lawest9
Superman has been damaged a lot, lol. But he's still more durable than the Surfer's board.

h1a8
The Spidey vs firelord fight was PIS due to Spidey hurting Firelord.
But not due to Spidey being quicker than firelord.

Even in the absence of that showing Firelord has no contradictory combat speed showings. He still would be far slower than Superman here.

Delta1938
Superman

carver9
Firelord

DarkSaint85
Wait so what now?

Match starts.

Scans of him doing all of the above in character? Or are you arguing powerset? What else does he do, before Superman...you know....punches him?

lawest9
Firelord Based on?

Delta1938
Originally posted by lawest9
Based on?

It's Superman and carter must vote against him.

Delta1938
I found out why carter is the way he is.

He joined a boy band to play acoustic guitar for them. He's frustrated because girls are all over him.....until they realize it's not makeup. So he takes out that frustration here by being autistic. He goes by Freddy in the band.

oliCVn7Ic68

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.