Count Nefaria vs Gladiator, Sentry and Hyperion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Nefaria from the pages of Avengers ( late 70's ) vs regular Sentry, Hype from Avengers, Glads. Who wins?

Damborgson
Together? He's going to get phucking swamped.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Damborgson
Together? He's going to get phucking swamped. he loses to anyone of them imho. Ion Vampire Nefaria might win

lawest9
This Nefaria humbled both Simon and to a degree Thor in a way that none these three ever have.

StiltmanFTW
Team with ease.

DarkSaint85
Team eat him.

basilisk
Nefaria was tough but even he is going to get smashed here. Even factoring in an average performance Sentry.

zopzop
Originally posted by lawest9
This Nefaria humbled both Simon and to a degree Thor in a way that none these three ever have.
Have you seen the Gladiator vs Wonderman and Masterson Thor fight? He humiliated Simon and had Masterson Thor beaten till he just stood there gloating.

Either one on T2 wins.

lawest9
Originally posted by zopzop
Have you seen the Gladiator vs Wonderman and Masterson Thor fight? He humiliated Simon and had Masterson Thor beaten till he just stood there gloating.

Either one on T2 wins. Yes I saw that fight, Simon still did better against Glads than he did against Nefaria.

Damborgson
Oh he's got a fair shot against all of them at his peak, it's just that there's 3 of them and they're all gonna insert various parts of them inside him.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Damborgson
there's 3 of them and they're all gonna insert various parts of them inside him.

thumb up

Lawest makes the best threads laughing out loud

lawest9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
thumb up

Lawest makes the best threads laughing out loud A question.........was Jake Masterson's Thor as powerful as the real thing?

lawest9
thumb up

Lawest makes the best threads laughing out loud Btw..........thank you! 😆😆😆

Stoic
Originally posted by zopzop

Either one on T2 wins.

Old Man Whirly!
Have you seen a Hyperion kill Simon. I have.

lawest9
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Have you seen a Hyperion kill Simon. I have. Scans please, I've seen one kill Namor.

Old Man Whirly!
Scans please, I've seen one kill Namor. https://i.imgur.com/2kgiXPr.jpg

StiltmanFTW
thumb up

I was gonna post that.

Seriously, Superman clones are mostly interchangeable.

One Superman clone is not beating three Superman clones.

lawest9
thumb up

I was gonna post that.

Seriously, Superman clones are mostly interchangeable.

One Superman clone is not beating three Superman clones. Thanks for acknowledging them as 'Superman clones'.

StiltmanFTW
Thanks for acknowledging them as 'Superman clones'.

Sentry is the only one who shouldn't be categorized as such, but - given that he operates with that base powerset most of the time - I felt comfortable putting him on the same shelf.

And I think that's what you had in mind when you listed "regular" Sentry in the original post, anyway.

By "regular" Sentry I mean golden suit, Bob in control, superhero persona Sentry. No Void-tapping, no fusions, no MM-powerset, nothing outside of the norm. Just Bob trying to be the hero.

lawest9
Sentry is the only one who shouldn't be categorized as such, but - given that he operates with that base powerset most of the time - I felt comfortable putting him on the same shelf.

And I think that's what you had in mind when you listed "regular" Sentry in the original post, anyway.

By "regular" Sentry I mean golden suit, Bob in control, superhero persona Sentry. No Void-tapping, no fusions, no MM-powerset, nothing outside of the norm. Just Bob trying to be the hero. His history mirror's Clark's very much, Marvel added certain elements to that history and his character in an attempt to further separate him from Superman, below is a rundown of that history and it's similarities.......

https://superherojunky.com/is-sentry-a-superman-clone/

StiltmanFTW

lawest9
I understand all of that is which is why I said that Marvel added certain elements in his history and power sources, like I said Marvel gets an A for efforts in attempting to tone down those similarities, but they're there none the less.

StiltmanFTW
The whole article puts an emphasis on how different they are.

lawest9
The whole article puts an emphasis on how different they are. Yes.......there are definitely differences, I never denied that but still similarities too, to be honest, Nefaria himself was already an established character and villain long before they decided to give him Superman like powers, physique and a costume and whose personal history has absolutely zero in common with Kal-El's, Blue Marvel for example is only a "clone" because of his similar power set and abilities, but not much in his history that would connect him with Clark, however Hype and Glads background speaks for themselves.

celeyhyga17
Team stomp

StiltmanFTW
Stomps. Team stomps.

*in Samuel L. Jackson's voice*

English, mfer, do you speak it?

celeyhyga17
Shuttyp foo

lawest9
Stomps. Team stomps.

*in Samuel L. Jackson's voice*

English, mfer, do you speak it? In Robert Downey's voice..........do you?

StiltmanFTW
vin

StiltmanFTW
In Robert Downey's voice..........do you?

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/84/cf/76/84cf760e9c4967162f5ddf8a41c47007.jpg

DarkSaint85
Celey does this quite often; he likes to deliberately misspell words and add 'cutesy' little flourishes to names when he thinks he is making a clever point.

StiltmanFTW
It's how Rage trained him.

Will take decades for him to unlearn what he has learned.

tkitna
Each one can probably take him by themselves. The team is just spite.

StiltmanFTW
Even if we assume he is superior to any of the three... there's no way he can face them at the same time.

And while Count is not a moron, he's not skilled enough to use their numbers against them.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Celey does this quite often; he likes to deliberately misspell words and add 'cutesy' little flourishes to names when he thinks he is making a clever point.
And ure a dork

Booya_69
Originally posted by tkitna
Each one can probably take him by themselves. The team is just spite.

Agreed.

Philosophía
Nefaria from the pages of Avengers ( late 70's ) vs regular Sentry, Hype from Avengers, Glads. Who wins? As in, instead of Thor and the rest of the Avengers these 3 are put in there? Original Nefaria was retarded as far as using his powers was concerned , so he gets worked here badly. But, even if we assume he uses them well enough, Sentry is essentially him but better in most ways -- assuming original series Sentry, and not crybaby Sentry.

StiltmanFTW
Sentry is whatever writers want him to be atm. He can literally morph into a crab and eat your Superman comics, Phil.

Better to focus on making comparisons between Nef, Glads and Hype.

Philosophía
Sentry is whatever writers want him to be atm. He can literally morph into a crab and eat your Superman comics, Phil.

Better to focus on making comparisons between Nef, Glads and Hype. They're all filled with cum, I doubt he'd enjoy them.

Hype technically has the best feats here but he turned to shit after his intro, so I can't reconcile that and start having him beat the shit out of Nefaria due to like ... 3 feats. Gladiator is the pound for pound worst appearance/jobbing ratio out of everybody this side of Rhino, but he's on a good roll lately, so he might do good, though he's starting to regress to mean, and will so, soon. I was really impressed with Nefaria essentially being "what the f uck, I'm this powerful? I can do this?" mid battle and still making every Avengers give him comparison to Destroyer and whatnot blowjobs on the field. In terms of "power" original Avengers appearance one looked a bit above the other two, but that's just eyeballing it, since the feats do not reflect it.

StiltmanFTW
I'm pretty sure Bob loves the taste.

Even if we agree that he was above either of them, I doubt he could take 2 super-dicks at the same time.

Philosophía
Probably. To make it fair, Nefaria should be allowed to summon Colossus and have him fight Gladiator to a near-standstill.

Hell, now that Colossus is older, he should be stronger and rip that mohawk off.

StiltmanFTW
Prolossus can solo the thread.

Just wait for Prolossus Respect Thread... it's coming, 2099 or a bit later.

Philosophía
Pr is still 'working' on it. Just you wait!

StiltmanFTW

DarkSaint85
He's racing George RR Martin.

George Pr Martin, if you will.

StiltmanFTW
laughcry

Good one.

They're the anti-Speed Force gods.

Still Force it's called, right?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.