America Chavez Vs Invincible circa issue 50

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
Well?

Guestdude
invincible probably wins this. her respect thread didn't show anything mark couldn't handle strength wise. And they have about the same speed.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Guestdude
invincible probably wins this. her respect thread didn't show anything mark couldn't handle strength wise. And they have about the same speed.

She should be faster and she could bfr but a straight fight she loses

Glorificus

She's faster than Monica Rambeau, who herself is faster than just about anyone in the Invincible-verse.

Plus her punching open dimensions means she could BFR him before he could react.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Glorificus
She's faster than Monica Rambeau, who herself is faster than just about anyone in the Invincible-verse.

Plus her punching open dimensions means she could BFR him before he could react.

She's not faster than Monica

DarkSaint85
We need Magnon here

Guestdude
Originally posted by Sin I AM
She should be faster and she could bfr but a straight fight she loses What would make her faster exactly?

Guestdude

Sin I AM
What would make her faster exactly?

Her already comparable speed AND teleportation ability

cdtm
Mark beats the SJW icon.

Old Man Whirly!
Mark gets raped, he likes it too.

cdtm
End of series Mark is probably stronger than Thragg (Implied that he defeated Battle Beasts successor as well, since he's still alive after she swears blood vengeance). And we KNOW he's WAY stronger than Allen the Alien, who himselr casually defeated Onni-Man.

So unless you're prepared to argue Supreme and Gladiator are >>>>>>>> this SJW piece of filth, it's an easy win for Mark.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by cdtm
End of series Mark is probably stronger than Thragg (Implied that he defeated Battle Beasts successor as well, since he's still alive after she swears blood vengeance). And we KNOW he's WAY stronger than Allen the Alien, who himselr casually defeated Onni-Man.

So unless you're prepared to argue Supreme and Gladiator are >>>>>>>> this SJW piece of filth, it's an easy win for Mark.

Lol you're so invested 🤣🤣

DarkSaint85
*Reads OP specifying it's NOT end of series Mark*

laughing out loud

StyleTime
Yeah, and people don't even have the excuse of skimming over a post.

It's literally right there in the title they clicked on.

cdtm
Originally posted by StyleTime
Yeah, and people don't even have the excuse of skimming over a post.

It's literally right there in the title they clicked on.

I wasn't sure what issue it ended at.

DarkSaint85
Not 50.

cdtm
So Mark needed to be nerfed for the sum of all evil in comics.

I'll take that as a win. smile

cdtm
Anyways, assuming issue 50 is at or slightly ahead of the Thragg fight, Mark still withstood a LOT of damage to eventually defeat him.

And again, keep in mind Nolan is a peer of Supreme, which makes Thragg far, far more powerful.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Lol you're so invested 🤣🤣

cdtm
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

I like asian superheroes.

Like, umm... 😅

DarkSaint85
Ok?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Ok?

Lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.