Black Adam vs Hyperion ( Avengers )

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Who wins?

StiltmanFTW
https://i.ibb.co/PZHXKW6/law.png

Old Man Whirly!
Hyperion smashes the overated Black Adam.

StiltmanFTW
I agree. Hype does win here... and BA is indeed overrated af.

I'm glad DC in recent years decided to prove once and for all that he is a nobody, only JSA (team of low-powered z-listers) can be struggling with him.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

I'm glad DC in recent years decided to prove once and for all that he is a nobody, only JSA (team of low-powered z-listers) can be struggling with him. thumb up

Philosophía
Black Adams shitstomps. It's a terrible match-up for Hyperion.

DarkSaint85
Isn't Hyperion weak to magic?

Philosophía
Yep. And quite badly.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Isn't Hyperion weak to magic?

Yea but they're wanking Hyperion hard in this thread so let them finish

carver9
Hyperion stomps

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Yea but they're wanking Hyperion hard in this thread so let them finish

Here I was thinking you were the type to ruin orgasms.

lawest9
Here I was thinking you were the type to ruin orgasms. She gets hot for Hype........

Sin I AM
Here I was thinking you were the type to ruin orgasms.

At this point why not?

It depends on the Hyperion. The Evil Superman ripoff? Thor's Broseph? Mephisto construct? The posters who said "Hyperion stomps" either don't know the character

Originally posted by carver9
Hyperion stomps

Or just are DC bashing

I'm glad DC in recent years decided to prove once and for all that he is a nobody, only JSA (team of low-powered z-listers) can be struggling with him.

Or light trolling

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Hyperion smashes the overated Black Adam.

Senor Cage
Adam.

carver9
At this point why not?

It depends on the Hyperion. The Evil Superman ripoff? Thor's Broseph? Mephisto construct? The posters who said "Hyperion stomps" either don't know the character

Or just are DC bashing

Or light trolling

Let's debate it. Why are you giving current Black Adam the edge here?

Sin I AM
Let's debate it. Why are you giving current Black Adam the edge here?

I didn't give anyone an edge. We don't even know which Hyperion is being used.

lawest9
I didn't give anyone an edge. We don't even know which Hyperion is being used. I specified which in the title as 'Avengers', to clarify further this is the same Hyperion who temporarily halted two worlds from colliding.

carver9
Originally posted by lawest9
I specified which in the title as 'Avengers', to clarify further this is the same Hyperion who temporarily halted two worlds from colliding.

The same Hyperion that withstood 2 universes exploding on him? The same Hyperion that fought the Beyonders? The same Hyperion that stopped a planet that was racing towards Earth? The same Hyperion that did well against Hulk? Yep, he stomps for obvious reasons.

Sin I AM
I specified which in the title as 'Avengers', to clarify further this is the same Hyperion who temporarily halted two worlds from colliding.

So we're only using feats from his universe dying till he quit the avengers?

lawest9
So we're only using feats from his universe dying till he quit the avengers? Yes.

Sin I AM
Yes.

And all of Adams feats correct?

lawest9
And all of Adams feats correct? That's usually how it works here, right?

DarkSaint85
laughing out loud

lawest9
laughing out loud 😆

Sin I AM
That's usually how it works here, right?

Then solid edge to Bladam. More feats to draw from, Hype is susceptible to either his magically infused punches or his lightning. Comparable physical stats, temperament (neither would pull punches) so that is a wash. Edge to Bladam for more consistent herald/or team level fights (vs Supes, Billy, JSA) etc. Hyperion does have a better ranged attack with his atomic vision though.

carver9
Is Avengers Hyperion weak to magic? Also, Hyperion is stronger and more durable and possibly faster (even though Adam can tag him). Don't see how Adam is winning this.

lawest9
Is Avengers Hyperion weak to magic? Also, Hyperion is stronger and more durable and possibly faster (even though Adam can tag him). Don't see how Adam is winning this. You base that off of feats, alright.........but that's not a guarantee within it' self that BA couldn't accomplish the same things as well.

Sin I AM
Is Avengers Hyperion weak to magic? Also, Hyperion is stronger and more durable and possibly faster (even though Adam can tag him). Don't see how Adam is winning this.

All Hyperion's are weak to magic and argonite. They are Superman clones after all. Taskmaster could have killed Hyperion and he was powerless on Weird World. Like I said you don't know the character

Damborgson
https://i.ibb.co/PZHXKW6/law.png

Stilt laughing out loud

Old Man Whirly!
Hyperion in Avengers one shotted Galactus. Current Avengers Hyperion stomps.

MrMind
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Hyperion in Avengers one shotted Galactus. Current Avengers Hyperion stomps.

lol? that's not the same hyperion

carver9
All Hyperion's are weak to magic and argonite. They are Superman clones after all. Taskmaster could have killed Hyperion and he was powerless on Weird World. Like I said you don't know the character

Wait, did you mention the Taskmaster fight? Do you know what happened there?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by MrMind
lol? that's not the same hyperion Surely that's the most recent Hyperion in Avengers comic. smile Are we gimping him now?

Sin I AM
Wait, did you mention the Taskmaster fight? Do you know what happened there?

Yes. Do you?

DarkSaint85
laughing out loud I like how Weird World was smoothly ignored.

Philosophía
laughing out loud I like how Weird World was smoothly ignored. It's his MO.

Sin I AM
laughing out loud I like how Weird World was smoothly ignored.

There's a position that could be made to defend his argument but im not going to spoon feed him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.