Sundipped Superman vs DOV Captain Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Clark with the JL#25sundip that took out WF, against the VASTLY powered Billy who took on the Spectre, Supes and Billy used to be portrayed as equals at one time, where does these massively amped version put them in a fight with one another?

GodofNature
Originally posted by lawest9
Supes and Billy used to be portrayed as equals at one time
That is wishful thinking, Superman wins if both are amped, and if both are not amped.

Stoic
A massively amped Superman 1 million was recently handled by Raven and her brothers. This version of Shazam may actually win.

lawest9
Originally posted by Stoic
A massively amped Superman 1 million was recently handled by Raven and her brothers. This version of Shazam may actually win.

beatboks
I dont see how any Sundip would make Supes take a fight to Spectre (let alone an amped one). Wasn't it SA supes that Spectre stopped from flying beyond the universe to bring back SG??

DOV Spectre had absorbed the magic of all the magic users and places he destroyed in DOV. Admittedly that wasn't all the magic at the point that Shazam fought him because a lot of magic users energy was still available to channel thru Enchantress to him. But he would still have been somewhat above nornal

Diesldude
Originally posted by Stoic
A massively amped Superman 1 million was recently handled by Raven and her brothers. This version of Shazam may actually win. superman knicks him out.

JBL
Knocking down WF somehow now puts you in DOV Captain Marvel league??? DOV CM Stomps.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by JBL
Knocking down WF somehow now puts you in DOV Captain Marvel league??? DOV CM Stomps. not really, dimensionally WF is far above our dimensions magic.

JBL
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
not really, dimensionally WF is far above our dimensions magic. WF after being knocked down didn't fight back at all. All Superman did was knock WF down, Where as CM and Spectra were going at it.

lawest9
Originally posted by JBL
WF after being knocked down didn't fight back at all. All Superman did was knock WF down, Where as CM and Spectra were going at it. WF was also stunned.

JBL
WF was also stunned. He was stunned alright, but not the way you think.

lawest9
Originally posted by JBL
He was stunned alright, but not the way you think. Exactly which way do I think that he was stunned?

JBL
Exactly which way do I think that he was stunned? You've posted it before.

lawest9
Originally posted by JBL
You've posted it before. Yes I showed you before where you were wrong. 😁

JBL
Yes I showed you before where you were wrong. 😁 False.

lawest9
True.

Seedr09
This is a stomp in clarks favor and the spectre scales below the wf anyway.

lawest9
Originally posted by Seedr09
This is a stomp in clarks favor and the spectre scales below the wf anyway. I was thinking that Clarks pent up energy dissipates after a massive use, if Billy could somehow evade that shot then I think he has a shot here.

Seedr09

lawest9
Really newcomer?

Seedr09
Really newcomer?
Yes, mxy has been infusing Clark with his energy for years

lawest9
Originally posted by Seedr09
Yes, mxy has been infusing Clark with his energy for years Even if so I still say that Cap has a shot here, maybe not guaranteed but...............

DarkSaint85
That infusion was only to enable him to survive, no?

Seedr09

DarkSaint85

qwertyuiop1998
Superman is still susceptible to magic, No?

In Bendis Superman run, The magic weakness still remained

It certainly doesnt allow Superman having some magic immunity. And even we go by the original arc( I.E 6th dimension arc), The energy only helped him to enter the 6th dimension

qwertyuiop1998
Anyway for this thread. I actually feel it would come to an old fashion "Can character B survive a blitz from character A" type argument

If Shazam can survive a World Forger treatment then I can see Shazam winning this otherwise Superman wins

Philosophía
I wonder how long Alberto will now be alowed here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.