Beast vs. Mister Fantastic vs. Karnak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
Battle of the greatest h2h combatants comicverse has to offer vin

zopzop
A non jobbing Reed wins, otherwise Karnak. Beast is just trash period.

MrMind
Is Karnak really that bad? Isn't he an inhuman?

StiltmanFTW
He inhumanly sucks, yes.

MrMind
any reference feats?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by MrMind
any reference feats?

Great against inorganic matter and fodder, sucks against anyone fighting back who is not a z-lister.

Hank and Reed have the same problem... but, in their defense, they have big brains. Karnak doesn't have anything.

DarkSaint85
Yeah Reed just smothers them all.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Yeah Reed just smothers them all.

Worked great against Daredevil, who just ignored it and kept doing whatever he wanted.

Reed is no Plastic Man. He's not even Elongated Man. He's one of the worst super-powered fighters on the planet, start giving him some credit.

DarkSaint85
Daredevil is better than Beast and Karnak though.

StiltmanFTW
Of course.

And while I can't see Karnak beating any martial artists, I'm not having a hard time imagining Reed getting one-shotted:

https://i.ibb.co/BNd37cs/reed.png

Honestly, considering their track record, this battle might result in a triple ko.

DarkSaint85
Oh shit, comics' magical pressure points

Karnak has a chance, then.

Beast is still shit though.

abhilegend
All three somehow slips and break each other's necks. Even Reed.

basilisk
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Great against inorganic matter and fodder, sucks against anyone fighting back who is not a z-lister.

Hank and Reed have the same problem... but, in their defense, they have big brains. Karnak doesn't have anything.

Reed knows judo so that means Karnak would struggle against him because he can fight back.

steverules_2
What is Beasts mutant power? Being blue?

abhilegend
Being a race traitor

CosmicComet
Originally posted by steverules_2
What is Beasts mutant power? Being blue?

Being mutated to be weaker than a normal homo sapiens.

Old Man Whirly!
Why was Beast ruined!?! WHY?

cdtm
What's with the Beast hate?

As for the fight, didn't he throw around Logan way back when?

StyleTime
Key words being "way back when."

Beast had a period where he could fight, but that was literally 30 years ago. He got some moments under Whedon, as Whedon seemed to like him.

Aside from those, combat feats for Beast get pretty scarce.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by StyleTime
Key words being "way back when."

His every encounter with Logan resulted in him getting the claw in his ass.

There is no "back when" for Beast. He has always sucked. It's his super-power. All brains, no brawn.

There was that time when he had a massive strength amp... but even then, what was his best feat? Beating Frenzy, who is a z-lister?

Originally posted by StyleTime
He got some moments under Whedon, as Whedon seemed to like him.

Funny thing, one fight under Whedon resulted in Logan's claws pointing at Beast's face and throat... and the other one resulted in Hank getting wounded and escaping... even though Logan was mindf*cked into being a kid, way before his x-gene first manifested.

So yeah, if Beast - driven berserk - can't win against a scared child... under the writer who clearly liked him and even gave him a girlfriend... then it's no wonder he sucks even worse under others.

8swords
karnak wins imo,

is the beast hate because of his recent douchey attitude?

StiltmanFTW
There is no "hate".

We, kmcers, just had all the time in the world for analyzing his every combat showing ever and we've come to the only logical conclusion; that he is a piss-poor fighter, no matter how much he mutates or how many years he spends on training.

He is a brilliant scientist, but he just can't perform well in battle. Despite his enhanced attributes and other powers. Despite being trained by the best of both Avengers and the X-Men.

Yes, his recent attitude sucks, but we've been making fun of his fighting skills for more than a decade. It's not a new thing.

steverules_2
There is no "hate".

We, kmcers, just had all the time in the world for analyzing his every combat showing ever and we've come to the only logical conclusion; that he is a piss-poor fighter, no matter how much he mutates or how many years he spends on training.

He is a brilliant scientist, but he just can't perform well in battle. Despite his enhanced attributes and other powers. Despite being trained by the best of both Avengers and the X-Men.

Yes, his recent attitude sucks, but we've been making fun of his fighting skills for more than a decade. It's not a new thing.

I put beast below Papa Smurf, in h2h Papa Smurf would win

StiltmanFTW
I put Beast below Aquaman.

StyleTime
His every encounter with Logan resulted in him getting the claw in his ass.

There is no "back when" for Beast. He has always sucked. It's his super-power. All brains, no brawn.

There was that time when he had a massive strength amp... but even then, what was his best feat? Beating Frenzy, who is a z-lister?

Funny thing, one fight under Whedon resulted in Logan's claws pointing at Beast's face and throat... and the other one resulted in Hank getting wounded and escaping... even though Logan was mindf*cked into being a kid, way before his x-gene first manifested.

So yeah, if Beast - driven berserk - can't win against a scared child... under the writer who clearly liked him and even gave him a girlfriend... then it's no wonder he sucks even worse under others.
Well, I was trying to throw him a bone.

Kinda like when Whedon threw his bone to every woman except his wife! Eyyyy!

DarkSaint85
My fav Beast storyline is when he got catfished

StyleTime
Well, my favorite Beast storyline was definitely not him getting with Agent Brand.

It felt like it came completely out of nowhere. She did nothing but antagonize the team, then suddenly starts jumping in front of lasers to save Beast and going "I like you, dummy! Notice me! UwU <3 love blowingkisses "

I get her whole character back then was about hiding her emotions, but I don't know man. I felt no chemistry between them, then BOOM, Brand starts making kissy faces.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.