Why abortion is wrong and do babies go to Heaven?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eThneoLgrRnae
https://youtu.be/wE0XkeWFqk8

The pastor addresses this in a short video he put out yesterday in the wake of the SC allowing the Texas abortion law to stay in place, for now (thank God).

eThneoLgrRnae
The relevant part starts around 3:30 mark.

jaden_2.0
Matthew Fox never coped well after Lost finished with such a disappointing ending.

Blakemore
Lost was shit anyway

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Matthew Fox never coped well after Lost finished with such a disappointing ending.

I think I heard Matt LeBlanc didn't cope well when Friends ended, too.

Stoic

cdtm
https://www.newsweek.com/judge-who-refused-let-minor-terminate-pregnancy-rewarded-1768658

Finally some gpod news.

Patient_Leech

Stoic
If everyone became gay and refused to procreate with the opposite sex, will that not lead to the death of humanity? China decided to only have one child for decades, and that practice has come back to bite them in the butt. That's without adding same sex relationships to the mix, which does nothing to help humanity continue to exist. Same sex leads to death if you are capable of opening your eyes. It's only sin when it doesn't convict, or apply to us, but the moment that we are cited for our wrongs we're then famous for acting as if the person that shows us our misdeeds or short comings that they are then being hateful. Jesus did exist, and there is historical records of his entire life.

Jesus told everyone to turn from sin for a reason because it kills us. Jesus spoke against religion because only through him can we inherit the Kingdom of God forever. Evolutionists are dumb. When has it ever been recorded to be real? When did a rock turn into a human? When did fungus turn into a mouse? All of these lies that are told and no one ever challenges them, but they will challenge the will of God. No other name in history has been as reviled as Jesus Christ, and he was found without sin.

Smurph
Originally posted by Stoic
Same sex leads to death if you are capable of opening your eyes. What the f*ck

Evolutionists are dumb. When has it ever been recorded to be real? When did a rock turn into a human? When did fungus turn into a mouse? All of these lies that are told and no one ever challenges them, but they will challenge the will of God. No other name in history has been as reviled as Jesus Christ, and he was found without sin. Wtf laughing out loud

Stoic
If everyone on Earth became gay, would that not lead to extinction? When did truth become hate? Answer the question Smurph, or be on your way.

Stoic
Prove evolution Smurph. Prove that God doesn't exist. Prove that everything written about Jesus is false even after being proven to be historical.

Robtard
If everyone became gay and refused to procreate with the opposite sex, will that not lead to the death of humanity? China decided to only have one child for decades, and that practice has come back to bite them in the butt. That's without adding same sex relationships to the mix, which does nothing to help humanity continue to exist. Same sex leads to death if you are capable of opening your eyes. It's only sin when it doesn't convict, or apply to us, but the moment that we are cited for our wrongs we're then famous for acting as if the person that shows us our misdeeds or short comings that they are then being hateful. Jesus did exist, and there is historical records of his entire life.

Jesus told everyone to turn from sin for a reason because it kills us. Jesus spoke against religion because only through him can we inherit the Kingdom of God forever. Evolutionists are dumb. When has it ever been recorded to be real? When did a rock turn into a human? When did fungus turn into a mouse? All of these lies that are told and no one ever challenges them, but they will challenge the will of God. No other name in history has been as reviled as Jesus Christ, and he was found without sin.

You do a good parody of a Christian thumb up

Stoic
Originally posted by Robtard
You do a good parody of a Christian thumb up

Prove me wrong. You know very little, nor do you have the Spirit of God. You know why? Without it,none are able to worship God in spirit and truth. Anyone incapable of praising Jesus will not inherit the Kingdom of God. Your scoffing does nothing to me. You need to repent. We all do, because if you can't see it, the world is in the state that the Bible said that it would be in concerning the end times. God loves us and does not want us to go to hell. The things that we like and hold onto may be wrong for us despite feeling good, but not everything that feels good is actually good.

Robtard
Well, that's very easy to prove, there are gay couples right now who have children of their own and not through adoption.

But on a serious note, if everyone became gay, would the total amount of global buttsex go up, go down or stay about the same in your opinion?

Smurph
If everyone on Earth became gay, would that not lead to extinction? When did truth become hate? Answer the question Smurph, or be on your way. If everyone on earth chose a life of celibacy it would lead to extinction, too. Funny that the church doesn't say that "celibacy leads to death"

Maybe it's because the point is f*cking moronic, since there's no scenario where everyone on earth "becomes gay" lolol

Smurph
Prove evolution Smurph. Prove that God doesn't exist. Prove that everything written about Jesus is false even after being proven to be historical. Apparently you think evolution involves rocks turning into humans (?) which, admittedly, is not something I can prove

Robtard
" since there's no scenario where everyone on earth "becomes gay" lolol"

Well, read The Forever War by Joe Haldeman stick out tongue

Stoic
Who was Jesus to you? Was he God in the flesh? A fraud? A made up character that belongs in a comic book? Who is Jesus Christ to you?

Stoic
Originally posted by Smurph
Apparently you think evolution involves rocks turning into humans (?) which, admittedly, is not something I can prove

Can you prove that an amoeba can eventually turn into a monkey? If alligators were alligators a million years ago why then do they show no signs of turning into something entirely different than they currently are? Will the Earth repopulate all of the extinct creatures lost to history? Will we see Polar Bears once they've all been killed off?

What's difficult in believing that God Jesus, the spirit of God created everything that is, or was? Where did the trees come from? No scientist will ever claim that you can get something from absolutely nothing? No mathematician will tell you that zero equals five. Why is it so difficult to believe that our creator loves us so much that he took it upon himself to save us from our sins? Why is it so difficult to believe that God doesn't want any of us to perish?

The reason that it is so difficult to follow Christ is due to the condition of our hardened hearts. Look at what's going on in the world. We can tell the weather, but are unable to see the very conditions set before our very eyes. I never claimed to be better than anyone, what I am saying is that it's all of our birth rights to dwell in paradise and not in hell for eternity.

Why not try it yourself? What stops us from following Jesus? You must first understand that we are not submissive by our very nature. In psychology it's called the fight or flight response. What keeps us from trying it? If you had tried, what stopped you from continuing?

Do you think it's wrong to love someone so much that you'd be willing to be beaten to death for them? When did selflessness become evil?

cdtm
Said it before, will say it again, nobody will care;

Smothering an infant and aborting a fetus effectively have the same result. How we define each act is entirely subjective.

Is a fetus a human, lets say no. Will the fetus become a baby if left alone, probably.

All I know is if I was the unwanted child, it wouldn't matter much to me, I wouldn't be here either way, so how can you ask me to feel ok about terminating soneones existence?

That is how I always saw it and always will, call me dumb.

Robtard
Who was Jesus to you? Was he God in the flesh? A fraud? A made up character that belongs in a comic book? Who is Jesus Christ to you?

Kinda rude for you to ignore my question and then ask one yourself, but I'll answer your next question in good faith. Answer: Jesus was a Jewish carpenter who probably said some stuff that went against the norm, a real hippy peace and love kinda guy for the most part, but also a rebel with a bit of a mean streak. Then people took what Jesus said and started reinterpreting it over and over for the next 2,000 or so years.

Hey, you ever play that game in class where the teacher whispers something into the ear of one kid and then he or she repeats it to the next kid and it goes down the line through the whole class and by the time it gets to the last kid what was said is either largely or entirely different?

Smurph
Hey Stoic, you ever play that game where you go back on your meds?

Patient_Leech
But on a serious note, if everyone became gay, would the total amount of global buttsex go up, go down or stay about the same in your opinion?

laughing out loud

Hm.. I'm going to lean towards possibly a bit more global butt sex, due to greater numbers of gay men, and possibly even gay women experimenting with anal eventually. Maybe?

Good question!! Thoughts?

Edit: we really do need more butt sex discussion in the religion forum. Let's make that a thing.

Robtard
I've no doubt we could successfully science the shit out of this thumb up

Patient_Leech
I've no doubt we could successfully science the shit out of this thumb up

Butt sex prevents abortions! It's science!!

Wonder Man
The science 🧪 that explains a kiss can prove Jesus real.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Wonder Man
The science 🧪 that explains a kiss can prove Jesus real.

I WONDER if gorillas have butt sex... that could prove Jesus real!

Wonder Man

Smurph

Wonder Man
If you can admit complexities you can have propriety and make sense in knowledge so that omniscience is proven.

Robtard
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Butt sex prevents abortions! It's science!!

^The maths checks out thumb up

Stoic
Originally posted by Smurph
Hey Stoic, you ever play that game where you go back on your meds?

Okay nothing more for me to say to you then. Jesus is God. There is actual historical records of Yeshua the Christ. If you like butt sex get used to it. How many people sagged their pants at first? It then became a world wide fashion statement. The ones that sympathize with same sex relationships will grow world wide as well, which is us marching towards extinction. If you don't believe that Jesus is who he said he was and will not change your mind, we are done here. Good luck,one day you will see God's face, and he's going to ask you what did you do to his son.

Stoic
Originally posted by cdtm
Said it before, will say it again, nobody will care;

Smothering an infant and aborting a fetus effectively have the same result. How we define each act is entirely subjective.

Is a fetus a human, lets say no. Will the fetus become a baby if left alone, probably.

All I know is if I was the unwanted child, it wouldn't matter much to me, I wouldn't be here either way, so how can you ask me to feel ok about terminating soneones existence?

That is how I always saw it and always will, call me dumb.

They are alive, and people that abort are committing murder.

Patient_Leech

Why do English people say "maths"? It bugs the crap out of me.

Whirly? Where are you, Whirly? We need you to explain this..

Smurph
If you like butt sex get used to it. sensible advice

Stoic

Robtard
If you like butt sex get used to it. Originally posted by Smurph
sensible advice Originally posted by Robtard

Stoic
Abortion is wrong because it's murder. Those mindless cells as described by a mindless flake would one day become a living breathing baby. If the person that is pregnant were not able to afford to take care of a child, or unfit, what's the problem with adoption? There are plenty of people out there that would be more than willing to raise an orphan. It's our hardened hearts that are incapable of seeing beyond the effects that an unwanted child presents. In most cases, the person was just in it to hit it and quit it, but then an accident occured, they became pregnant. I maintain the fact that what is called mindless cells are actually real babies at the beginning stages of life, and can feel pain just like us. They deserve a chance at life.

Lord Lucien
I maintain the fact You need to start every one of your sentences with these words, it'll really drive home how factual you are.

Stoic
A fetus is a person. Only a moron is incapable of realizing this. Lucien you aren't a moron, you're just a liar like your father before you. Just remember, we are all living on borrowed time. Thank God for that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.