The new Duck Tales is awful

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Just AWFUL.

Tries way too hard to be clever, and just ends up pretentious. Completely lacks the charm of the original, feels more like a fan vid with all the winks and nods and inside jokes.

robotflug
The Ducktales reboot is very SJW and it has an Overuse of pointless nostalgia-pandering.

riv6672
Great reboot; loved how it referenced the original, while updating and playing w. the characters and concepts. thumb up

cdtm
I mean, rhe animation looks like it was made in adobe flash! Everyone just looks big headed and weird.

And the voices are totally wrong. Hughie Dewie and Louie don't have the Duck voice at all. Webbie has an annoying screech.

And lets not even talk about how they ruined Delia Duck, what with the "positive role model for amputees" SJW nonsense.

Least they nailed Darkwing Duck.

riv6672

cdtm

riv6672

cdtm
Ooh not sure how I feel about the fate of Kit Cloudkicker.

He was always the responsible one on Tale Spin, doesn't seem right he should end up kind of a loser.

And Darkwing Duck was a TV show?

Is this all canon to the original cartoons?

burbigo1
Really great reboot too, I like it a lot

riv6672

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.