9 Perfect strangers very good, better than the book

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
Normally can't stand Melissa Mccarthy, she is superb in this.

burbigo1
Hey, I can't stand Melissa Mccarthy too

Robtard
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Normally can't stand Melissa Mccarthy, she is superb in this.

I'm two episodes in and it's very decent.

Same about McCarthy, normally can't stand her humor, but she's very good so far in this. Does a solid woman in midlife crisis.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
I'm two episodes in and it's very decent.

Same about McCarthy, normally can't stand her humor, but she's very good so far in this. Does a solid woman in midlife crisis. Yup, she is really likeable andthe relationship with the guy who there the grape who I recognise and couldn't tell you from where is hilarious. Luke Evans is always top notch and my thoughts on Kidman even now are public record. smile I recognise the guy playing the high school teacher but couldn't tell you from where either.

Robtard
Grape man is Bobby Cannavale, done a bunch of stage, movies and TV, used to be a sex symbol when he was younger. Probably best known for his 'Will & Grace' character, as that ran for 10-11 years.

The teacher is Michael Shannon who is an odd looking man but a very solid actor, most roles he does, he nails. Not one of his best roles, but I'm sure you've seen 'Man of Steel', he played General Zod.

Evans is solid, I enjoy most of his roles.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
Grape man is Bobby Cannavale, done a bunch of stage, movies and TV, used to be a sex symbol when he was younger. Probably best known for his 'Will & Grace' character, as that ran for 10-11 years.

The teacher is Michael Shannon who is an odd looking man but a very solid actor, most roles he does, he nails. Not one of his best roles, but I'm sure you've seen 'Man of Steel', he played General Zod.

Evans is solid, I enjoy most of his roles. ah I know both of them now. Shannon used to be fatter. Helliva cast.

sirarwin
Hey, I can't stand Melissa Mccarthy too

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.