Dr. Manhattan vs current Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordGod
?

Stoic
Is Darkseid a big fish in a little pond these days? I ask because Dr. M was directly compared to a 5th dimensional being.

Galan007
As of now, Darkseid's best feat is killing the Quintessence + Spectre.

Emperor Joker(a n00b with Mxy's power) also raped the Quintessence + Spectre, casually... And Mxy himself is obviously > EJ.

By all accounts, Dr. Manhattan is above Mxy, and in the same tier of power as Perpetua. He should stomp current Darkseid, based on what we've seen to date.

xJLxKing

Senor Cage
^^ Just having the power to KILL the Spectre (Omniversal threat) is impressive enough.

Seedr09
Darkseid scales below the monitors and has been stomped by mxy. Dr.M is more powerful than the monitors and a clone of his made mr.mxy run away in fear. Dr.M is above perpetua who has a son(Mobius) that made Darkseid run away, so yea Manhattan stomps.

qwertyuiop1998
The power scaling not always works though.Especially in comics. A fragment of True Darkseid also stalemated Anti-Monitor in Darkseid War if we only use power scaling

But I do agree Manhatten stomps here. Like xJL said Darkseid hasnt done much impressive things yet imo

Seedr09
There are versions of Darkseid that can compete with Anti-Monitor(Mobius) sure, but usually Mobius is on a higher totem pole than New Gods and if we put both against each other at full power Mobius would stomp.

Dr.Manhattan>Perpetua>Anti-Monitor>Mxy>Darkseid.

abhilegend
Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998
The power scaling not always works though.Especially in comics. A fragment of True Darkseid also stalemated Anti-Monitor in Darkseid War if we only use power scaling

But I do agree Manhatten stomps here. Like xJL said Darkseid hasnt done much impressive things yet imo
As per Snyder's retcon, Mobius is always weakened in the third dimension

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.