Who Survives Thanos pimp slap???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Pure durability alone. No shields or anything besides their natural durability. Who in DC survives this punch then slap across the face...

https://boundingintocomics.com/files/2018/03/Cap-vs-Thanos2.jpg

Contestants:

Wonder Woman
Superman
Darkseid
Captain Marvel
Zaar
HP Doomsday

DarkSaint85
They all do lmao. I think you didn't look at the pretty pictures closely enough.

You need to edit it.

Edit: good boy

lawest9
Was that Cap's vibranium shield he shattered or a cheap copy?

BestEverNoob
It was the real shield, Thanos has the infinity gauntlet in the pic. There may also have been reality stone shenanigans

EcstaticGrace
Looks like the shield was cracking before hand too. Probably over time punishment from Thanos

8swords
just doomsday

h1a8
Originally posted by carver9
Pure durability alone. No shields or anything besides their natural durability. Who in DC survives this punch then slap across the face...

https://boundingintocomics.com/files/2018/03/Cap-vs-Thanos2.jpg

Contestants:

Wonder Woman
Superman
Darkseid
Captain Marvel
Zaar
HP Doomsday

The shield was already shattered?
confused

Astner
No one. Darkseid and Doomsday would come back from it, but they would die.

carver9
It's like you all are blind. I said who can survive the PUNCH AND SLAP. If you look at the pretty pictures, his shield was OBVIOUSLY not cracked or damaged. When the PUNCH happened, it cracked the shield and he finished it off with a SLAP. 🤦🏿🤦🏿🤦🏿

carver9
Originally posted by Astner

We got one here who can read.

h1a8
It's like you all are blind. I said who can survive the PUNCH AND SLAP. If you look at the pretty pictures, his shield was OBVIOUSLY not cracked or damaged. When the PUNCH happened, it cracked the shield and he finished it off with a SLAP. 🤦🏿🤦🏿🤦🏿

So your description contradicts the title. Way to confuse people here.

Wonder Woman (not sure)
Superman Yes
Darkseid Yes
Captain Marvel (not current CM)
Zaar (don't know who this is)
HP Doomsday Yes

carver9
All you had to do was read.

Delta1938
All you had to do was read.

laughing

h1a8
All you had to do was read. That'doesn't excuse your mistake though

Delta1938
Originally posted by h1a8
That'doesn't excuse your mistake though

To be fair, the title as given is cooler and more interesting than if he were to be accurate to the topic intent.

But the irony of him saying "all you had to do is read" is beautiful.

MrMind
Originally posted by Astner

I think my poop is frying your brain for you to make a statement like that

Galan007
I think the majority of those listed are generally more durable than Cap's shield, so I believe most would survive the punch... With varying levels of damage, obviously.

The slap itself was nothing special, though, so I'm not sure why you're emphasizing it. This is the feat:

https://i.ibb.co/HggDQBs/Untitled.jpg

carver9
In my opening, I said the punch and slap. I didn't want to take up too much room in my title of the thread typing punch.

carver9
That'doesn't excuse your mistake though

Lol... no, that wasn't a mistake. I can type whatever I want in the title. It's up to you to read what the thread is about is about or leave.

Galan007
I know what the OP said, my gamma-powered friend.

I'm just saying that the slap itself was essentially just Thanos brushing away the broken shield. It was nothing special at all... Everyone listed would be relatively unfazed by that.

Badabing
Originally posted by Galan007

I'm just saying that the slap itself was essentially just Thanos brushing away the broken shield. It was nothing special at all... Everyone listed would be relatively unfazed by that. You're friends with Carver!? He's pure evil. durhulk

GodofNature
All of them, except maybe Captain Marvel.

h1a8
Lol... no, that wasn't a mistake. I can type whatever I want in the title. It's up to you to read what the thread is about is about or leave.
It was a mistake and you can't put whatever you want in the title.
For example, put Cyclops vs. Storm in the title but have Wolverine fight Omega Red instead in the description and see what happens.

But the slap did nothing. It wasn't a feat. Like Galan said, he just brushed the broken pieces away. The punch was the feat. Why not just replace pimp slap with punch?

Robtard
They all survive, some taking lots of damage, some taking less.

carver9
There's things that damaged these people that the shield have endured. You all are trippin.

SquallX
There's things that damaged these people that the shield have endured. You all are trippin.

So you want to use their low ends to justify your thread?

Delta1938

Do you enjoy irony raping you dry?

carver9
Originally posted by SquallX
So you want to use their low ends to justify your thread?

So I should use nothing but their highs?

DeadpoolXXX
none of them can tank the hit, but i think all of them would survive it.

There's things that damaged these people that the shield have endured. You all are trippin. and most of them have also endured forces the shield has not.

but if you only want us to use low showings, then ya they all die. you win, i guess?

carver9
Not saying use nothing but lows but you shouldn't use all highs either. Is this the proper way of debating? Nothing but high showings? Can I use this as a norm for Hulks durability in a debate or does this just apply to DC characters?

https://m.imgur.com/yytGAhh

Delta1938
Not saying use nothing but lows but you shouldn't use all highs either. Is this the proper way of debating? Nothing but high showings? Can I use this as a norm for Hulks durability in a debate or does this just apply to DC characters?

https://m.imgur.com/yytGAhh

Why are you so bad at this?

carver9
I miss you, Delta and yes, homo.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by lawest9
Was that Cap's vibranium shield he shattered or a cheap copy?

It was the real shield.

Thanos had the Infinity Gauntlet, my boy.

PS. Cap's shield is not just vibranium - it's a unique mix which includes vibranium and an experimental iron alloy and an unknown catalyst.

Delta1938
I miss you, Delta and yes, homo.

So you miss taking the L from me like you take the D. I'm disgusted you exist.

StiltmanFTW

I'm just saying that the slap itself was essentially just Thanos brushing away the broken shield. It was nothing special at all... Everyone listed would be relatively unfazed by that.

Yes. Slap only finished the job.

Of course, even slaps from Thanos pack a lot of force, but it obviously wasn't much compared to the amped punch a panel before that.

DarkSaint85
So I should use nothing but their highs?
Isn't that what you are doing with the shield?

StiltmanFTW
I think the majority of those listed are generally more durable than Cap's shield

Wait, WHAT laughing laughing laughing

Seriously, Galan... stop partying so hard on fridays.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Isn't that what you are doing with the shield?

Considering Thanos was still using the nigh-limitless power of the IG, yes, he is.

Power of the likes of Beyonder, Molecule Man or IG is pretty much guaranteed to work on the shield. Its 616 history proves it.

Thanos only turned off his "cosmic senses", so he wouldn't anticipate every attack. He was still packing the power of the Death upgrade and the Infinity Gauntlet.

And the legendary pimp slap have affected both Prof Hulk and Dumb Drax in the same arc... both in one hit - imagine what the actual punch amped with energy would do.

MrMind
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Considering Thanos was still using the nigh-limitless power of the IG, yes, he is.

Power of the likes of Beyonder, Molecule Man or IG is pretty much guaranteed to work on the shield. Its 616 history proves it.

Thanos only turned off his "cosmic senses", so he wouldn't anticipate every attack. He was still packing the power of the Death upgrade and the Infinity Gauntlet.

And the legendary pimp slap have affected both Prof Hulk and Dumb Drax in the same arc... both in one hit - imagine what the actual punch amped with energy would do.

honey, go to bed, let me tuck you in

StiltmanFTW
Okay love

Damborgson
People being intentionally difficult with Carver aside, we all know the point is how these characters fair against an attack that crumbles Caps shield.

The shield is...weird. It's always okay with anything below Trans, it was dented Trans tier King Thor, but he swung with intention to hurt. It snapped in half by Cul (magic?) Who was feeling very good about his chances about beating Odin (back when that mattered ).

But Thanos just amplified his energy fist and shattered it.

I'd say he crunches all of them 🤷‍♂️ a swing from King Thor would definitely smash Diana's skull if we replaced Caps shield with her head and Thanos with Mjolnir. And it's not even comparable to Thanos.

Diesldude
I miss you, Delta and yes, homo. pucker up and wait for entry.

h1a8
Originally posted by Damborgson
People being intentionally difficult with Carver aside, we all know the point is how these characters fair against an attack that crumbles Caps shield.

The shield is...weird. It's always okay with anything below Trans, it was dented Trans tier King Thor, but he swung with intention to hurt. It snapped in half by Cul (magic?) Who was feeling very good about his chances about beating Odin (back when that mattered ).

I'd say he crunches all of them 🤷‍♂️ a swing from King Thor would definitely smash Diana's skull if we replaced Caps shield with her head and Thanos with Mjolnir. And it's not even comparable to Thanos. But that is how comics work. A Superman level villain can damage something very durable in one scene and fail to kill someone way less durable in another. In a comic, I see king Thor hitting Diana in the head with Mjolnir and at best koing her and at worst stunning her.
An amp Superman near the sun punched the shit out of her from the Sun to the Earth within seconds and she only blacked out for a second. Theoretically, that hit from Superman should shatter Cap's shield (unless you can prove that it been hit with a quantifiable force greater than that).

Stoic
They all die.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Stoic
They all die.

thumb up

h1a8
They all die.

thumb up Prove that the shield survived a force greater than a punch from an amped Superman that sends WW from the Sun to the Earth in seconds. Till then, the "they all die" statement isn't true.

Old Man Whirly!
Superman, Darkseid and Doomsdat laugh at him. She am dies shifty

GodofNature
Originally posted by Damborgson

I'd say he crunches all of them 🤷‍♂️ a swing from King Thor would definitely smash Diana's skull if we replaced Caps shield with her head and Thanos with Mjolnir. And it's not even comparable to Thanos.
Try again, a swing of King Thor would most definitively not smash the skull of someone who gets even just minor injuries from a weapon that literally cuts from 1 universe to the next, you could maybe make a case with Captain Marvel due to lacking feats of durability but that's about it.

Stoic
Prove that the shield survived a force greater than a punch from an amped Superman that sends WW from the Sun to the Earth in seconds. Till then, the "they all die" statement isn't true.

Where in the OP are any of them amplified? They all die.

Delta1938

He's not arguing Superman is amped in this topic, he's arguing Wonder Woman getting punched by him in the SACRIFICE storyline. Though them actually being near the Sun like assumed is questionable.

h1a8
Where in the OP are any of them amplified? They all die. I gave a blunt force durability feat for WW that is beyond any level of force that the shield has taken and not been damaged.

Stoic
Was it magical, or purely physical?

Stoic
Originally posted by Delta1938
He's not arguing Superman is amped in this topic, he's arguing Wonder Woman getting punched by him in the SACRIFICE storyline. Though them actually being near the Sun like assumed is questionable.

I was well aware of the arc that he was referring to. There is zero proof that Superman was amplified by the sun during that scene.

Delta1938
I was well aware of the arc that he was referring to. There is zero proof that Superman was amplified by the sun during that scene.

Uh, no, that's not what you said.

If what you say now is what you meant.....that is a very poor way to say it. Actually I'm gonna go with backtracking because there's zero reason for you to bring up the OP if SACRIFICE is what you meant.

Stoic
Uh, no, that's not what you said.

If what you say now is what you meant.....that is a very poor way to say it. Actually I'm gonna go with backtracking because there's zero reason for you to bring up the OP if SACRIFICE is what you meant.

I know the arc that Superman was in when he punched her to the Earth from space. As I said, I was well aware of the instance. There was no evidence to suggest that he was amplified. So to return to my original post that you've quoted twice now, where in the OP is it stated that any of these characters are amplified? When in that post did I ask you? Superman being amplified, which was false, was the catalyst for my first question. His assumption would certainly change the perception of the topic entirely. It would falsely paint the picture of Wonder Woman's questionable durability as well.

Delta1938
I know the arc that Superman was in when he punched her to the Earth from space. As I said, I was well aware of the instance. There was no evidence to suggest that he was amplified. So to return to my original post that you've quoted twice now, where in the OP is it stated that any of these characters are amplified? When in that post did I ask you? Superman being amplified, which was false, was the catalyst for my first question. His assumption would certainly change the perception of the topic entirely. It would falsely paint the picture of Wonder Woman's questionable durability as well.

Nobody argued anybody being amped in the OP. It doesn't matter whether H1 is right or wrong on SACRIFICE, he never argued what you're claiming. WTF?

Diesldude
They all tank it with a smile.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Diesldude
They all tank it with a smile.

It's the power of IG. It crushes them.

h1a8
I know the arc that Superman was in when he punched her to the Earth from space. As I said, I was well aware of the instance. There was no evidence to suggest that he was amplified. So to return to my original post that you've quoted twice now, where in the OP is it stated that any of these characters are amplified? When in that post did I ask you? Superman being amplified, which was false, was the catalyst for my first question. His assumption would certainly change the perception of the topic entirely. It would falsely paint the picture of Wonder Woman's questionable durability as well. I never claimed anyone in the OP was amped. I claimed that WW survived a punched from an amped Superman (it is Canon that Superman power grows exponentially as he gets closer to the sun).

Even if we assume that Superman wasn't amped then the force to get hit from near the sun to Earth in a matter of seconds is absolutely astronomically ridiculous. Remember it takes light 8 minutes to travel from the Sun to the earth.

P.S. I think you are just trying to cover up your tracks instead of just admitting that you were mistaken in what I meant.

Stoic
Read what I wrote, and accept it for what it is, or don't. Not my problem that you decided to attempt moving the goal posts. Thanos kills them all.

h1a8
Read what I wrote, and accept it for what it is, or don't. Not my problem that you decided to attempt moving the goal posts. Thanos kills them all. You must be an idiot then. I gave a durability for WW that surpasses anything the shield has tanked without damage. And you say im moving the goal posts?

Stoic
You must be an idiot then. I gave a durability for WW that surpasses anything the shield has tanked without damage. And you say im moving the goal posts?

The only idiot here is you. Superman without any amplification can do that to Wonder Woman, so unless you can prove that she was hit by an amplified punch, give it a rest killer. Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet would kill them all in their base states. Wonder Woman at that time would've been defeated by far less than infinite strength. Look at the majority of her run-ins with Mongul moron.

Delta1938
You asked where in the OP was anybody amped then started acting like you never said that. If anybody is moving any goal post, it's you Stoic.

Diesldude

h1a8
The only idiot here is you. Superman without any amplification can do that to Wonder Woman, so unless you can prove that she was hit by an amplified punch, give it a rest killer. Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet would kill them all in their base states. Wonder Woman at that time would've been defeated by far less than infinite strength. Look at the majority of her run-ins with Mongul moron.

Superman has never hit someone that hard before. Thats astronomically harder than he has ever hit someone. Even if he wasnt amped, then the force of the blow is still beyond anything the shield has taken without being destroyed. Therefore, she will not get killed from that lesser attack. Mongul failed to crack her skull. Mongul is also strong enough to damage Superman. So that point is moot anyway.

No one is claiming that WW wouldn't be hurt or koed here. Its fair at best to say that her skull will be intact and her being alive due to it having comparable and superior feats than the shield.

JBL
They all die.

Stoic

Delta1938
Stoic, want me to call a whambulence for you?

h1a8
Based on what? Superman held the shield in both of his hands and was overly impressed by it's durability. Meanwhile Mongul, and others have beaten her bloody. Mongul is nowhere near as powerful as an Infinity Gauntlet user.

I'm attempting to understand how posters like Quanchi, and Alberto were banned while you and h1 have remained here? If you don't understand what I said after I've explained twice, then either ponder it, or continue attempting your old tired routine of disrupting threads.

Your claim is wrong. That was as hard as Superman without an amp has hit anyone. He wasn't sun dipped during the fight. Now, even if he was sun dipped, at that time, writers had not yet begun to place his level as they have more recently. You can't even begin to measure anything, because you don't know. But by all means, gather up as much erroneous evidence as you can, and I'll prove to you that you're wrong. Superman's punch was nowhere near as powerful as an Infinity Gauntlet users punch. Wonder Woman was a gnat in comparison to him.

You are indeed stupid. No one is arguing Superman was amped (because it is irrelevant). The argument is that a punch with that amount of force is greater than anything the shield tanked. Yet WW didn't die or get her jaw broken.
We go by feats here. You can't make claims that Superman's punch was nowhere near as powerful as a punch with the IG, without actual punching feats. Superman's punch is greater than any punch we seen with the infinitiy gauntlet going by feats. Unless you can show us a punch that takes more force than sending someone from the Sun to the Earth in seconds (multiple times the speed of light) done by Thanos with IG.

JBL
Superman has never hit someone that hard before. Thats astronomically harder than he has ever hit someone. Even if he wasnt amped, then the force of the blow is still beyond anything the shield has taken without being destroyed. Therefore, she will not get killed from that lesser attack. Mongul failed to crack her skull. Mongul is also strong enough to damage Superman. So that point is moot anyway.

No one is claiming that WW wouldn't be hurt or koed here. Its fair at best to say that her skull will be intact and her being alive due to it having comparable and superior feats than the shield. Stop lying. Superman was hitting DD with everything he had.

GodofNature
Since when is infinite strength needed just for Cap's shield, and at what run-ins with Mongul of the Wonder Woman of that time should anyone look, are you seriously talking about Pre-Crisis or her jobbing in Sensational Wonder Woman for some reason?

GodofNature
Originally posted by JBL
Stop lying. Superman was hitting DD with everything he had.
That was a far weaker Superman if you talk about the original Death of Superman story-line.

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
Stop lying. Superman was hitting DD with everything he had.

Are you arguing Superman never changed?

Stoic
You are indeed stupid. No one is arguing Superman was amped (because it is irrelevant). The argument is that a punch with that amount of force is greater than anything the shield tanked. Yet WW didn't die or get her jaw broken.
We go by feats here. You can't make claims that Superman's punch was nowhere near as powerful as a punch with the IG, without actual punching feats. Superman's punch is greater than any punch we seen with the infinitiy gauntlet going by feats. Unless you can show us a punch that takes more force than sending someone from the Sun to the Earth in seconds (multiple times the speed of light) done by Thanos with IG.

Sun dipped means amped. Go back and read your claim. Prove your claim that the punch is greater. You can't, so move on.

JBL
Lol. Caps Shield stood up to Gladiators pounding fists and hotter than Star heat vision. Put any character here face in the place of that shield and watch as their skulls get crushed by a character that hits harder than ALL characters here. Thanos pimp slap destroyed that Shield. ALL Characters here die.

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
Lol. Caps Shield stood up to Gladiators pounding fists and hotter than Star heat vision. Put any character here face in the place of that shield and watch as their skulls get crushed by a character that hits harder than ALL characters here. Thanos pimp slap destroyed that Shield. ALL Characters here die.

So weak sauce compared to Superman. GG.

Stoic
So weak sauce compared to Superman. GG.

What are you doing on this site *******? Flame baiting?

Delta1938
What are you doing on this site *******? Flame baiting?

No, I'm not. You're throwing a hissy fit. Guess you're still salty about being called out on getting what H1 said.

What JBL argued is weak sauce compared to Superman. I could be wrong, but I believe the intent of the thread was who can take the force to do that to the shield. Not "ZONG THANOS HAS TEH INFEENANTY GAUNTLIT HE HEETS AZZZZZ ZARD AS HE WANTS DC DIES LAMO!!!"

Oh and you called me a *****? **** off.

EDIT: Oh, it's carter who made it. Despite my poor opinion of him, I always manage to OVERestimate him.

JBL
No, I'm not. You're throwing a hissy fit. Guess you're still salty about being called out on getting what H1 said.

What JBL argued is weak sauce compared to Superman. I could be wrong, but I believe the intent of the thread was who can take the force to do that to the shield. Not "ZONG THANOS HAS TEH INFEENANTY GAUNTLIT HE HEETS AZZZZZ ZARD AS HE WANTS DC DIES LAMO!!!"

Oh and you called me a *****? **** off.

EDIT: Oh, it's carter who made it. Despite my poor opinion of him, I always manage to OVERestimate him. False.

JBL
Based on what? Superman held the shield in both of his hands and was overly impressed by it's durability. Meanwhile Mongul, and others have beaten her bloody. Mongul is nowhere near as powerful as an Infinity Gauntlet user.

I'm attempting to understand how posters like Quanchi, and Alberto were banned while you and h1 have remained here? If you don't understand what I said after I've explained twice, then either ponder it, or continue attempting your old tired routine of disrupting threads.

Your claim is wrong. That was as hard as Superman without an amp has hit anyone. He wasn't sun dipped during the fight. Now, even if he was sun dipped, at that time, writers had not yet begun to place his level as they have more recently. You can't even begin to measure anything, because you don't know. But by all means, gather up as much erroneous evidence as you can, and I'll prove to you that you're wrong. Superman's punch was nowhere near as powerful as an Infinity Gauntlet users punch. Wonder Woman was a gnat in comparison to him. lol. I could tell you why Quan and Alberto are banned and why those two are still here. Should be obvious though.

Senor Cage
They all survive it.

Diesldude

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
False.

In your wet dreams.

Originally posted by JBL
lol. I could tell you why Quan and Alberto are banned and why those two are still here. Should be obvious though.

Wishful thinking. I never actually heard about quan being permabanned. In fact, unless the site is messing up and not telling(a possiblity), quan isn't permabanned. Just hasn't been on in over a year.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=108017

But even if quan was permanently banned, probably deserved for making fun of people having cancer.

Failberto wished death on people and the like, so as much a fail as him. Hell, we saw him totally get me wrong claiming the same bullshit you guys are spewing. When carter and others trolled me, I trolled back, and in response to carter saying "I'm Delta'a father. I made him" I said if I was unlucky enough to even be related to him, let alone his son, I'd kill myself. Failberto took that as me saying things about Carter's son, then carter threw a hissy fit without ever actually reading what I said.

Post above is what I said.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=17414280&highlight=Son+userid%3A154688#post17414259

JBL
In your wet dreams.

Wishful thinking. I never actually heard about quan being permabanned. In fact, unless the site is messing up and not telling(a possiblity), quan isn't permabanned. Just hasn't been on in over a year.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=108017

But even if quan was permanently banned, probably deserved for making fun of people having cancer.

Failberto wished death on people and the like, so as much a fail as him. Hell, we saw him totally get me wrong claiming the same bullshit you guys are spewing. When carter and others trolled me, I trolled back, and in response to carter saying "I'm Delta'a father. I made him" I said if I was unlucky enough to even be related to him, let alone his son, I'd kill myself. Failberto took that as me saying things about Carter's son, then carter threw a hissy fit without ever actually reading what I said.

Post above is what I said.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=17414280&highlight=Son+userid%3A154688#post17414259 Save it fellow. I don't wish death on anyone here and I don't bash, I make a statement and then answer why I made that statement. Then for obvious reasons, I myself get threatened to be banned, and I'm the one with ALL the resources. And for the record, how long do you think my son will remain 5 years old? Also go re-read where my son, step-mom and myself were called everything from idiots to whores and absolutely nothing was said UNTIL i retaliated.

GodofNature
Originally posted by JBL
Lol. Caps Shield stood up to Gladiators pounding fists and hotter than Star heat vision.
rolling on floor laughing How the heck is that impressive?

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
Save it fellow. I don't wish death on anyone here and I don't bash, I make a statement and then answer why I made that statement. Then for obvious reasons, I myself get threatened to be banned, and I'm the one with ALL the resources. And for the record, how long do you think my son will remain 5 years old? Also go re-read where my son, step-mom and myself were called everything from idiots to whores and absolutely nothing was said UNTIL i retaliated.

I never claimed you wished death on anybody, I said Failberto did. I also didn't say anything about your son being 5. And you bring things on yourself by lying. This is a perfect example. You've been told repeatedly nobody believes you about your alleged stepmom being a lawyer(which your ignorance proved you're lying) or knowing DC writers and that's why you're made fun of. But you keep saying you don't care. If you don't care if people believe you or not, why are you playing the victim? I wouldn't say the stuff about your alleged stepmom that I have if I actually believed you.

So are you going to understand something for once and either stop trying to convince us of all the BS you claim, or just stop playing the victim? Pr said it well when he compared what you're doing to a kid on Xbox Live claiming his dad works for Microsoft and you're gonna get banned for making him mad.

carver9
Originally posted by GodofNature
rolling on floor laughing How the heck is that impressive?

That isn't impressive?

JBL
Originally posted by GodofNature
rolling on floor laughing How the heck is that impressive? Gladiator wrecked a planet with those same fists.

JBL
I never claimed you wished death on anybody, I said Failberto did. I also didn't say anything about your son being 5. And you bring things on yourself by lying. This is a perfect example. You've been told repeatedly nobody believes you about your alleged stepmom being a lawyer(which your ignorance proved you're lying) or knowing DC writers and that's why you're made fun of. But you keep saying you don't care. If you don't care if people believe you or not, why are you playing the victim? I wouldn't say the stuff about your alleged stepmom that I have if I actually believed you.

So are you going to understand something for once and either stop trying to convince us of all the BS you claim, or just stop playing the victim? Pr said it well when he compared what you're doing to a kid on Xbox Live claiming his dad works for Microsoft and you're gonna get banned for making him mad. EVERYTHING that I said is 100 percent true. I could not care less who believe me or not. I bet if I was defending Superman, my step-mom, Son and business would be accepted with open arms. Just like brolyblack even though he posted a random picture of Somebody boat with 5 likes to expose his lie, yet nothing was said. But forget it, I'm off in my imaginary Callaway to get something to eat.

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
EVERYTHING that I said is 100 percent true. I could not care less who believe me or not. I bet if I was defending Superman, my step-mom, Son and business would be accepted with open arms. Just like brolyblack even though he posted a random picture of Somebody boat with 5 likes to expose his lie, yet nothing was said. But forget it, I'm off in my imaginary Callaway to get something to eat.

So you're going to keep playing the victim, got it.

JBL
So you're going to keep playing the victim, got it. Over your head as usual.

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
Over your head as usual.

No, it wasn't over my head. How do you find a door to get out of?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JBL
lol. I could tell you why Quan and Alberto are banned and why those two are still here. Should be obvious though.

Why is Quan banned?

Delta1938
Why is Quan banned?

Maybe quan got a temp ban but the profile doesn't say banned.

Also, JBL, your dad should have taken Pr's advice.

NsjUpOTLrr0

GodofNature
Originally posted by JBL
Gladiator wrecked a planet with those same fists.
So what?

Galan007
First off, quan isn't perma-banned. He just stopped posting.

Secondly, lets get back on topic.

h1a8
Sun dipped means amped. Go back and read your claim. Prove your claim that the punch is greater. You can't, so move on.

Greater than what? Getting hit from the sun to the earth within seconds takes more force than anything the shield has tanked. If you disagree then kindly show us a feat where the shield tanks a blunt attack that has more force than hitting someone from the sun to earth in seconds.

Stoic
Greater than what? Getting hit from the sun to the earth within seconds takes more force than anything the shield has tanked. If you disagree then kindly show us a feat where the shield tanks a blunt attack that has more force than hitting someone from the sun to earth in seconds.

Prior to it's destruction at the hands of Thanos, it survived an assault by the Beyonder. It was damaged, but not to the point that it was when Thanos hit it. Later on, it had been damaged/dismantled by powerful magical beings (King Thor, Serpent, etc.).

Diana has been hurt by far less than an experienced IG wielder.

StiltmanFTW
Even an inexperienced IG user (Nebula) fought off a group of abstracts... laughing out loud

The shield did an incredible job, considering how it absorbed the impact and saved Cap's life.

h1a8
Prior to it's destruction at the hands of Thanos, it survived an assault by the Beyonder. It was damaged, but not to the point that it was when Thanos hit it. Later on, it had been damaged/dismantled by powerful magical beings (King Thor, Serpent, etc.).

Diana has been hurt by far less than an experienced IG wielder. We are talking about blunt force not energy blasts. They are not the same. Not only you have to prove that the blast had more than double the force of the Superman punch (give average feats for Beyonder blasts) but giving a feat where the shield was damaged is not a feat. You have to give feats where the shield WASN'T DAMAGED.

h1a8
Even an inexperienced IG user (Nebula) fought off a group of abstracts... laughing out loud

The shield did an incredible job, considering how it absorbed the impact and saved Cap's life.

But was the shield hit with more force than hitting someone from the sun to earth in seconds? That's all that matters.

StiltmanFTW
It doesn't matter one bit, because it's a non-feat compared to IG powers.

Stoic
This is like making a case that Skarr hits harder than Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet because he punched the Juggernaut from the Earth into space.

Diesldude

StiltmanFTW
Limitless power, then?

Because he specifically said he retained the limitless power for the encounter, sans the cosmic senses:

https://i.ibb.co/3FdYL5P/limitless1.png

And then we saw him using the Gauntlet in many different ways, including - but not limited to - altering True Adamantium, BFR'ing Mjolnir, turning Nova to legos (lol, poor dmills) and, of course, shattering the shield with the fist glowing with cosmic energies (with his signature pimp slap finishing the job in the next panel).

And it always takes an absurd level of power to do it.

Pussies listed in the op can't hope to match that in any way.

HP DD can probably survive, but that's only because of his haxx abilities.

JBL
No, it wasn't over my head. How do you find a door to get out of? Simple. I look for the object on a door that's smarter than you and there's the door.

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
Simple. I look for the object on a door that's smarter than you and there's the door.

Even if I were dumber than a doorknob, I'd still be easily 50 IQ points above you. But that's no accomplishment at all.

JBL
Even if I were dumber than a doorknob, I'd still be easily 50 IQ points above you. But that's no accomplishment at all. You are FAR dumber than you can ever imagine.

-Pr-
Originally posted by JBL
Save it fellow. I don't wish death on anyone here and I don't bash, I make a statement and then answer why I made that statement. Then for obvious reasons, I myself get threatened to be banned, and I'm the one with ALL the resources. And for the record, how long do you think my son will remain 5 years old? Also go re-read where my son, step-mom and myself were called everything from idiots to whores and absolutely nothing was said UNTIL i retaliated.

Well, that's a ****ing lie.

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
You are FAR dumber than you can ever imagine.

You argue this but don't deny that's still far smarter than you. GG, I'm done going off topic.

h1a8
This is like making a case that Skarr hits harder than Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet because he punched the Juggernaut from the Earth into space.
Correction: Skarr punched Juggernaut harder than any IG user has puncherd anything with. Doesn't mean Skarr hits that hard all the time. On average Skarr hits far less than that.

That's the way fictional debating work. You prove things by feats and evidence. Lack of feats (or evidence) equals inferior level in a forum.

You want to argue that Thanos actually hit the shield harder than Superman hit WW then you have to prove it.

It doesn't matter one bit, because it's a non-feat compared to IG powers. You have to prove things by feats. Not speculation. Characters and objects have high and low showings.
What quantifiable feats does someone have with the IG utilizing blunt force? Can you give a feat where it surpasses the force of hitting someone from the Sun to Earth in seconds?

carver9
Correction: Skarr punched Juggernaut harder than any IG user has puncherd anything with. Doesn't mean Skarr hits that hard all the time. On average Skarr hits far less than that.

Are you serious?

h1a8
Are you serious? Well if im wrong then give me a quantifiable feat where an IG user punched harder than Superman did against WW.

Stoic
Well if im wrong then give me a quantifiable feat where an IG user punched harder than Superman did against WW.

If that's the case, Booster Gold hits harder than Hecate.

DarkSaint85
I mean...it is a bit silly.

Based on quantifiable feats, Batman can bench more than Thanos with the IG and the LT combined....but no one would seriously suggest that, would they?

...wo-...would they???

GodofNature
If that's the case, Booster Gold hits harder than Hecate.
When has Hecate punched anyone?

carver9
Well if im wrong then give me a quantifiable feat where an IG user punched harder than Superman did against WW.

Why are you saying Skaar punched harder than any IG user?

DeadpoolXXX
how much force are we willing to believe that thanos put behind that punch?

because i have always assumed that he was just using the power gem there. and the pg's best physical feat is when champion destroyed a planet.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
how much force are we willing to believe that thanos put behind that punch?

because i have always assumed that he was just using the power gem there. and the pg's best physical feat is when champion destroyed a planet.

He was using the Gauntlet. As... you know... you can actually see during the battle.

He only turned off his "omniscience" - the cosmic senses. So the heroes would stand a really small chance (0.05%) of surprising and beating him.

All stated on panel several times, don't be a DC version of carver, please.

DarkSaint85
Plus we can see him matter manipulating the ground to hold Cap.

DeadpoolXXX
He was using the Gauntlet. As... you know... you can actually see during the battle.

He only turned off his "omniscience" - the cosmic senses. So the heroes would stand a really small chance (0.05%) of surprising and beating him.

All stated on panel several times, don't be a DC version of carver, please. so are you saying that it took the full power of the gauntlet to shatter the shield?

i want to know EXACTLY how far some of you are willing to take this showing.

Galan007
The Serpent(a Skyfather) shattered Cap's shield. So it very clearly does not require the IG's full power to do so.

StiltmanFTW
The Serpent(a Skyfather) shattered Cap's shield. So it very clearly does not require the IG's full power to do so.

To be fair, Serpent was at his absolute best during the event, true-all-father-mode, amplifying himself with the fear caused worldwide.

But yes, he did break the shield. Uber magick tends to do the trick.

PS. You're the only person in this solar system who believes Galactus' physical manifestation is physically more durable than the shield haw-som

StiltmanFTW
so are you saying that it took the full power of the gauntlet to shatter the shield?

It took a significant portion of it. Enough to compare with the same amount Molecule Man or Beyonderpower users spent.

And even if it's a tiny fraction of its power, it still surpasses all the pussies listed in the op combined.

Galan007
To be fair, Serpent was at his absolute best during the event, true-all-father-mode, amplifying himself with the fear caused worldwide.

But yes, he did break the shield. Uber magick tends to do the trick.

PS. You're the only person in this solar system who believes Galactus' physical manifestation is physically more durable than the shield haw-som Yeah, he was 'roiding there, and appeared to have used rune magics, but still... That same Cul would get casually gestured away by an IG-user.

Only point being: we can definitively say that the shield's durability fails against Skyfather-level power. Anything beyond that is overkill.

StiltmanFTW
thumb up

Fair enough.

DarkSaint85
so are you saying that it took the full power of the gauntlet to shatter the shield?

No, only that he was using the Gauntlet.

It's like having Tony Stark in his armour, punching Logan and sending him flying 10 feet away.

Did he use his armour? Yes, because Logan is heavy and Stark is just a human.

Did he use his armour's FULL power? No.

StiltmanFTW
"Full" power allowed both Thanos and Nebula to best like a dozen of cosmic entities at the same time.

And even then, it wasn't really 100%.

It's scary to think what classic IG could actually do at 100%. We'll never know.

DeadpoolXXX
so considering the serpent showing, isn't it possible that thanos was "only" using skyfather tier power against cap?

StiltmanFTW
Thanos shattered it into tiny pieces with a single blow. Two, if you include the pimp slap, but it was akin to Wolverine blowing at guns he has already sliced:

https://i.ibb.co/HzLXF7K/RFFyDHb.png

https://i.ibb.co/8cKHQxJ/wOA4Ts4.png

Serpent... had to go SSJ, used both arms and caused less damage.

And it was written by Matt Fraction, who is an idiot.

Canonical King Thor --- Standoff Thor --- only dented the shield, much like Hulk did to Ultron.

Galan007
so considering the serpent showing, isn't it possible that thanos was "only" using skyfather tier power against cap? Like Stilt mentioned: Thanos' attack fragmented the shield more than Serpent's attack.

This:
https://i.ibb.co/DLfb85f/1.jpg

Compared to this:
https://i.ibb.co/9s7C2vJ/2.jpg

Based on the above, we can deduce that Thanos' blow packed more of a wallop than Serpent's... How much more, I cannot say for certain. /shrug

**And to be clear, I was not implying in my above posts that Thanos' punch was capped to Skyfather-level. Just was clarifying that the shield itself does definitively fail against that tier of power.

h1a8
Why are you saying Skaar punched harder than any IG user? Because i don't know of any feats where an IG user quantifiably punched harder than that particular punch. Likeni said I can be wrong.

Could a IG user possibly punch that hard? Probably. But have they ever? You tell me.

Stop wasting time and post feats. What are the best punching feats from an IG user shown?

Diesldude

h1a8

Diesldude

Diesldude

carver9
Most Characters who have punched people into space can't normally do that in a comic (outlier feats). Characters power levels often fluctuate. When no other evidence is present, we assume a character is operating at average levels. Otherwise we would falsely assume, that in EVERY SCENE, a character is operating at the highest level they have ever operated at.

For example, every time Gladiator punches someone, he is clearly not using planet destroying force.

And sending Juggs to space takes way more force than sending Sentry to space.

Imo it might take billions of tons to break the shield. But characters who have once or twice applied billions of tons in their comic career can not apply billions of tons of force 99% of the time (they are not written that strong on average).

Is Skaar punch harder than what Superman hit Doomsday with?

h1a8

h1a8
Is Skaar punch harder than what Superman hit Doomsday with?

It depends on the shaking of the Earth or the shaking of a city or the shaking of the downtown area of the city. But why is that relevant here?

But Superman punched WW astronomically harder than both of them.

carver9
It depends on the shaking of the Earth or the shaking of a city or the shaking of the downtown area of the city. But why is that relevant here?

But Superman punched WW astronomically harder than both of them.

Wouldn't punching someone past Earth atmosphere into space be much more difficult than punching someone the same distance across space? One have resistance and the other doesn't.

Stoic
They all die.

DarkSaint85
Wouldn't punching someone past Earth atmosphere into space be much more difficult than punching someone the same distance across space? One have resistance and the other doesn't.

When was this?

Delta1938

Why are you stupid?

Stoic
When was this?

I think that he is referring to Skaar punching the Juggernaut up into space. You gonna answer the question or what?

DarkSaint85
I'm referring to the 'punching the same distance in space' part. When did that happen? Or are you going to jump in willynilly lol.

Stoic
I never said anything about distance, as the punch from space to Earth isn't exactly clear. It didn't appear to be the same disrance though. Getting back to the point, I think the question was about drag, or the lack thereof. You didn't answer it. Do you have to? Nope.

JBL
Wouldn't punching someone past Earth atmosphere into space be much more difficult than punching someone the same distance across space? One have resistance and the other doesn't. Yes, it would require a lot more force just like a rocket uses far more energy to get to outer space.

DarkSaint85
I never said anything about distance, as the punch from space to Earth isn't exactly clear. It didn't appear to be the same disrance though. Getting back to the point, I think the question was about drag, or the lack thereof. You didn't answer it. Do you have to? Nope.

Well ok.

If you have two exact distances, exactly the same, punching from earth to space needs more energy than simply punching in space.

My question was , when did the second situation (simply punching in space) occur, for it to be mentioned? THAT'S the point.

Otherwise I might as well ask asinine questions like, what take more energy, punching from earth into space or punching through the same distance but through Adamantium, lmao.

DarkSaint85
Edit: the speed at which they're punched also matters, obv.

h1a8
Double post

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>