Classic Silver Surfer vs World War Hulk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Classic Surfer power levels seem to be all over the place, very inconsistent, he still handled Savage Hulk however, so how would he do against a much more powerful incarnation of Bruce?

abhilegend
Hulk folds him in half

lawest9
Good greif

StiltmanFTW
Hulk eats him.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by lawest9
Classic Surfer power levels seem to be all over the place, very inconsistent, he still handled Savage Hulk however, so how would he do against a much more powerful incarnation of Bruce?

He beats him 10/10 the same way he always has

StiltmanFTW
You realize WWH was specifically highly resistant to power drain, right?

Philosophía
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
You realize WWH was specifically highly resistant to power drain, right? No need to make indirect feat comparisons either, Green Scar resisted Red Hulk who specifically drained Surfer dry.

In the exact same story arc, too.

StiltmanFTW
She's been told that one hundred times, Phil.

Don't expect women to learn anything, regardless of the time you spend on educating them.

carver9
Surfer bfrs him.

StiltmanFTW
Hulk eats bfr.

Damborgson
Hulk BFR's Silver Surfer.

Eon Blue
Dream of The Endless invades this thread and wins.

But Hulk wins.

Booya_69
Surfer just has too many options. As long he stays out of reach, it should be in his favor.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Booya_69
Surfer just has too many options. As long he stays out of reach, it should be in his favor.
When has he ever done that?

Booya_69
In his fight against T & A. He kept his distance well in his first or second fight against Ronan etc..

abhilegend
He blasted Aegis point blank in the face. Never happened against Ronan.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Dream of The Endless invades this thread and wins.

But Hulk wins.

He always does.

Even in the threads that don't have him as a participant.

Sin I AM
In his fight against T & A. He kept his distance well in his first or second fight against Ronan etc..

Just ignore it, the surfer hate is strong

StiltmanFTW
There is no Surfer hate.

Norrin just sucks at fighting.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Just ignore it, the surfer hate is strong
Lol

Sin I AM
There is no Surfer hate.

Norrin just sucks at fighting.

And yet he has a better track record against Hulk than anyone...but tell me more

abhilegend
Nah, Black Bolt and Namor have the best record against Hulk, followed by Wolverine

DarkSaint85
Plus Susan Storm evil face

abhilegend
Yeah but both Black Bolt and Namor have never lost cleanly to hulk and have two wins on hulk each. Sue hasn't outright beaten hulk.

StiltmanFTW
Abhi is correct.

That F4 wankery is actually a sexually transmitted disease DS got from Galan.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by abhilegend
Nah, Black Bolt and Namor have the best record against Hulk, followed by Wolverine

Mmmm.... I'd never side against Black Bolt or Namor so sure...they have his number as well. Still doesn't negate that Surfer ragdolls him casually when needed.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Plus Susan Storm evil face

And Hawkeye if we're just throwing things out there

StiltmanFTW
Surfer relied on the specific trick, cheap win, which doesn't work against more powerful Hulk incarnations.

StiltmanFTW

DarkSaint85
Abhi is correct.

That F4 wankery is actually a sexually transmitted disease DS got from Galan.

Lol it's actually from when I got her in a BZ draft.

abhilegend
Mmmm.... I'd never side against Black Bolt or Namor so sure...they have his number as well. Still doesn't negate that Surfer ragdolls him casually when needed.

And Hawkeye if we're just throwing things out there
That's a myth. Surfer has never ragdolled Hulk maybe except silver age, hulk has overpowered Surfer multiple times.

lawest9
Thing and Doc Samson own a KO over him as well, but they don't have his number on a regular basis like the others mentioned.

Sin I AM
That's a myth. Surfer has never ragdolled Hulk maybe except silver age, hulk has overpowered Surfer multiple times.

Issue #?

abhilegend
For what?

StiltmanFTW
Don't waste your time on Sin, she is a hardcore fan of the current Jen and Carl Manvers.

And now we find out she loves eunuchs, too.

Sin I AM
For what?
If you can't follow the conversation debate someone else.

Don't waste your time on Sin, she is a hardcore fan of the current Jen and Carl Manvers.

And now we find out she loves eunuchs, too.

Ok cd

Booya_69
He blasted Aegis point blank in the face. Never happened against Ronan.

Indeed he blasted both of them from a distance and at high speeds. It did happen. It's his first with Ronan. He was blasting and using exotic attacks, like statis fields.

abhilegend
If you can't follow the conversation debate someone else.

Ok cd
LOL, as if you are some kind of debater.

abhilegend
Indeed he blasted both of them from a distance and at high speeds. It did happen. It's his first with Ronan. He was blasting and using exotic attacks, like statis fields.
No, he started going near them. Ronan was beating Surfer up before he used his board from behind and used a stasis field. Neither is the tactic you think it is

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.