Scorpion vs. Doc Ock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
evil face Blow by blow!

StiltmanFTW
https://i.ibb.co/S7pjCSG/689789987.png

Wonder Man
Still if Wasp 🐝 can take out Magneto with a sting 🦂 blast 💥 Scorpion can supersede his opponent.

zopzop
Scorpion is a cool character that deserves more respect. Doc Ock should win this fight, he jobs way less.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by zopzop
Scorpion is a cool character that deserves more respect.

Said no one ever.

Seriously though, I've always liked Scorpion (he sucked as the symbiote user, though), but Marvel loves making him their own Killer Croc sort of character. The jobbing and the general disrespect is horrible.

The guy is Spidey's Sabretooth, basically... designed this way... yet he keeps getting punked. By everyone. Often with minimal effort.

Originally posted by zopzop
Doc Ock should win this fight, he jobs way less.

Ock, Venom and Osborn are three Spidey villains that get treated better than the rest of his rogue gallery.

Parmaniac
He was oretty ****ing badass right after his Upgrade by Smythe, unfortunately it only worked like a first appereance, jobbing followed immediately.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Parmaniac
He was oretty ****ing badass right after his Upgrade by Smythe, unfortunately it only worked like a first appereance, jobbing followed immediately.

Yeah, really short-lived.

Scorpion always gets the suit upgrades and writers tend to forget it's just boosting the powers his body already has.

SamZED
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
https://i.ibb.co/S7pjCSG/689789987.png

thumb upthumb upthumb up First scene I remembered as well.

PS: I love how TAS used to randomly switch between Gargan being mutated and fused to his suit and suit just hanging in a closet like a coat.

StiltmanFTW
Suit was removed only once, when he was in prison, I think.

Wonder Man

Wonder Man
He should be Cyclops level. It is said that going over the top can specialize so that effort is dispossessed against the Scorpion 🦂.

DarkSaint85
Yeah based on powers...I fancy Scorpion's chances.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.