WildCATS Vs Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Senor Cage
https://i.imgur.com/5kXcoxp.jpg

Vs

https://i.imgur.com/kXtua4R.jpg

Stoic
I'm assuming that Lobo, Superman, and Helspont aren't WildCATs, or did something change? Without those three, I'd give the Avengers a slight edge.

tkitna
I havent read a Wildcats comic in 20 years. I pretty much forget the characters at this point except for Maul, Zealot, and Grifter. Is Wildcats still in production and do people read it?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by tkitna
I havent read a Wildcats comic in 20 years. I pretty much forget the characters at this point except for Maul, Zealot, and Grifter. Is Wildcats still in production and do people read it? This forum is full of men in or approaching middle age still arguing about things we argued about as kids... I love you all.

Philosophía
Lobo solos.

Senor Cage
It's the cover for Lobo Vs Superman that comes out in December. WildCATS are coming back. Team includes:

Void
Maul
Zealot
Grifter
Mr. Majestic
The Union

StyleTime
It's too bad Warren Ellis won't be writing it. Not with all the current controversy he's in.

He was really doing great things with The Wild Storm reboot, and I was looking forward to his Wildcats. It also ruined the last season of Castlevania.

I don't have high hopes for the new Wildcats, but maybe that's just my disappointment speaking. Who's writing it?

MrMind
majestic solos

good thread

Stoic
King Thor solos awesome thread.

DarkSaint85
That looks like golden arm Thor...

Senor Cage
Originally posted by StyleTime
It's too bad Warren Ellis won't be writing it. Not with all the current controversy he's in.

He was really doing great things with The Wild Storm reboot, and I was looking forward to his Wildcats. It also ruined the last season of Castlevania.

I don't have high hopes for the new Wildcats, but maybe that's just my disappointment speaking. Who's writing it?

StyleTime
Oh, I thought you meant the Wildcats were getting a series. They're just making a cameo in the Superman vs Lobo thing.

And are called the Numen Revenge Squad now I guess. Lol

Senor Cage
Oh, I thought you meant the Wildcats were getting a series. They're just making a cameo in the Superman vs Lobo thing.

They're definitely building to a series. Grifter and Zealot appearing in Batman: Urban Legends and it's all but confirmed that more WS characters will be appearing. Crosses fingers.

Sin I AM

How was the last season ruined

StyleTime
Originally posted by Sin I AM
How was the last season ruined ​
They won't come out and say it, but it appears the Ellis controversy is what caused them to boot him from the show. People speculate there was meant to be a season 5 before that.

Which explains why S4 felt rushed. There were too many plot threads that got closed without setting us up for proper emotional payoff. The Sisterhood and Death/Infinite Corridor needed their own separate seasons tbh.

Hell, I thought they might be setting something up with Isaac's night creature that was gaining humanity.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.