Durability by feats

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Sentry
Immortal Hulk
Gladiator
Post-Crisis Superman
Capt. Marvel
Silver Surfer

Unimpeded version only, durability to energy attacks, blunt force trauma, etc.

NemeBro
Originally posted by lawest9

Pre Crisis Superman lol

JBL
Lol, you didn't have to choose pre-crisis Superman. Superman fans will vote any Superman wins, unless your intent is to please your fellow fans. This should be interesting.

Damborgson
Nemo!

lawest9
Sentry
Immortal Hulk
Gladiator
Pre Crisis Superman
Capt. Marvel
Silver Surfer

Unimpeded version only, durability to energy attacks, blunt force trauma, etc. CORRECTION.......I meant POST crisis Superman, not PRE..

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
Lol, you didn't have to choose pre-crisis Superman. Superman fans will vote any Superman wins, unless your intent is to please your fellow fans. This should be interesting.

https://i.pinimg.com/474x/2f/d2/f9/2fd2f9e254f43e43949da89b2009e571--you-meme-road-rage.jpg

Delta1938
CORRECTION.......I meant POST crisis Superman, not PRE..

You can ask a mod to correct it.

lawest9
To any MOD.........could you please change the narrative in my opening statement from PRE crisis Superman to POST crisis please, thank you in advance.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by JBL

75% of the threads on KMC are made to please Superman fans.

Galan007
To any MOD.........could you please change the narrative in my opening statement from PRE crisis Superman to POST crisis please, thank you in advance. thumb up

lawest9
Originally posted by Galan007
thumb up Thank you again Galan. 👍🏿

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.