Which material is more Durable?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
The Destroyers Armor
The Hammer Mjolnir
Capt. America's vibranium Shield
Ultron's Adamantium body
Promethium the DC universe?

By feats which metal is the most durable?

StiltmanFTW
Cap's shield is not vibranium, we have told you that a million times. Why are you like this?

Promethium has two variations, but it's the shittiest.

Destroyer's metal probably fluctuates, depending on who is controlling it. Old handbooks used to wank it like crazy, though.

StiltmanFTW
https://i.ibb.co/0GZp2KZ/3319072-mh1984-more-durable-than-ultron.jpg

Credit goes to abhi.

Just a handbook, but that's some crazy lip service right here.

1) Shield

2) Destroyer

3) Ultron

4) Mjolnir (unless it's imbued with Skyfather energies, then it can be higher)

5) Promethium

lawest9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Cap's shield is not vibranium, we have told you that a million times. Why are you like this?

Destroyer's metal probably fluctuates, depending on who is controlling it. Old handbooks used to wank it like crazy, though. First off you have not told ME any such thing not one damn time so search your memory as to whom you may have been talking to, and ask yourself why are YOU like this? we have never discussed the subject before, I checked in on your post out of curiosity but you're still on my ignore list, carry on.

StiltmanFTW
We have. You just forget stuff as easily as Carver does.

I'm cool with that. Especially considering how you still read every single one of my posts.

John Walker's shield is made out of vibranium.

Battlestar's shield is adamantium.

Steve's shield is a unique mix of an experimental steel alloy, Wakandan vibranium and an unknown catalyst. Oh, and uru got added to it after Fear Itself.

abhilegend

Credit goes to abhi.

Just a handbook, but that's some crazy lip service right here.

1) Shield

2) Destroyer

3) Ultron

4) Mjolnir (unless it's imbued with Skyfather energies, then it can be higher)

5) Promethium
Can't remember posting the scan lol 😅😅😅

Galan007

Credit goes to abhi.

Just a handbook, but that's some crazy lip service right here. Mjolnir has outright soaked Wolverine's slashy-slash, so this isn't entirely without on-panel precedent.

abhilegend
Many items have done that.

Badabing

Destroyer's metal probably fluctuates, depending on who is controlling it. Old handbooks used to wank it like crazy, though. Originally posted by lawest9
First off you have not told ME any such thing not one damn time so search your memory as to whom you may have been talking to, and ask yourself why are YOU like this? we have never discussed the subject before, I checked in on your post out of curiosity but you're still on my ignore list, carry on. Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
We have. You just forget stuff as easily as Carver does.

I'm cool with that. Especially considering how you still read every single one of my posts.

John Walker's shield is made out of vibranium.

Battlestar's shield is adamantium.

Steve's shield is a unique mix of an experimental steel alloy, Wakandan vibranium and an unknown catalyst. Oh, and uru got added to it after Fear Itself.

Originally posted by lawest9
Was that Cap's vibranium shield he shattered or a cheap copy? Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
It was the real shield.

Thanos had the Infinity Gauntlet, my boy.

PS. Cap's shield is not just vibranium - it's a unique mix which includes vibranium and an experimental iron alloy and an unknown catalyst.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.