Habit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rudester
Habit

d9mqpESX5-8

Looks good.

Patient_Leech
This looks like so much win.

And Gavin Rossdale. That's cool. I don't think I've seen him in anything since Constantine.

Patient_Leech
I mean, it looks absolutely terrible, but I still may give it a half-assed try just for the novelty of naughty nuns. Naughty nuns are awesome. droolio

Dhdh
kAfz0yAcOyQ

rudester
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
I mean, it looks absolutely terrible, but I still may give it a half-assed try just for the novelty of naughty nuns. Naughty nuns are awesome. droolio

Ya, kinda reminds me of that scene where Charlie's Angels did the nun bit, and they decided to go all the way with it. This was specifically made to look like a grindhouse style 1970s film, to appeal to the film buffs. Haha

Michael Jacksons daughter is in it to, guess it's her screen debut. Bella Thorne is in it to, shes kinda hot and corky for a girl. If I was straight she'd be my type.

Patient_Leech
Which one is Michael Jackson's daughter?

I only hesitate to watch it because it's gotten pretty terrible reviews from the few that have seen it... 2.7/10 -- Ouch.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt11788956/

rudester
Paris Jackson. Ya figures as much some of these indi movies are made by first time film school grad students wanting to be directors.

rudester
Real crack dealers dont have cars laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.