Who has the best track record against Thor?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Same rules apply as in the Superman thread, street levers up to those of his power grade.

StiltmanFTW
Hulk always smashes him.

Wonder Man
embarrasment Graviton was up to some increases. I think if he learns how to require fact and result he could control cause and effect. Like Exodus during Asteroid M tried to do.

Damborgson
No he doesn't. It's only been bad recently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R57iDntD0x0

Thor still has a winning record and Hulk has two legitimate fantasies where he beats Thor. Even if you add the two losses from Immortal Hulk he'd still be behind.

-----------------

Thor doesn't have anyone who consistently beats him up, it's more of a everyone take their turn sort of thing.

deft
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Hulk always smashes him.

QFT.

Delta1938
Originally posted by Damborgson

Thor still has a winning record and Hulk has two legitimate fantasies where he beats Thor. Even if you add the two losses from Immortal Hulk he'd still be behind.

-----------------

Thor doesn't have anyone who consistently beats him up, it's more of a everyone take their turn sort of thing.

.....legitimate fantasies....?

StiltmanFTW

-----------------

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/8b/74/13/8b74130ffaaeeffdfe8230449851ecb5.jpg

CosmicComet
Tutinax is Thor's daddy.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Tutinax is Thor's daddy.

He is, but he is also ultra-obscure and 2 wins are just 2 wins.

Odin should be mentioned.

Damborgson
Oh, Odin is a good one.

CosmicComet
2 - 0

And those are wins Thor is never getting back because no other writer today even knows who Tutinax is.

Hopefully the editor-in-chief has Tutinax die off screen of some alien disease so Thor can't ever avenge himself.

Damborgson
I dont want Thor ever going near Tutinax again. You know he's weak to fists.

StiltmanFTW
Hulk is still my pick, as he sodomizes Thor in all the media, not just comics.

He just keeps wailing on him, often for no reason, and Thor has no choice but to bend over and take it balls deep.

Delta1938
So, Damborgson--

-----------------

Originally posted by Delta1938
.....legitimate fantasies....?

Please explain.

Damborgson
Hulks had two dreams where he beats Thor, one where crushes his hammer and another one where he just beats him up. (Or off?)

StiltmanFTW
https://i.gifer.com/8mF1.gif

Steve's real job is not superhero'ing, it's saving Thor's life 24/7.

Little bonus to make your anus wet:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/55/7a/64/557a64d6d569f23ab5fd67c9ff144eca.gif

Damborgson
They had a whole comic to base that movie on. A whole specific fight to base that scene on, and that's what they go with lol.

StiltmanFTW
They had a whole comic to base that movie on. A whole specific fight to base that scene on, and that's what they go with lol.

Yeah, I loved how Hulk tanked Thor's series of blows with a smile, commenting how it made him more horny for Betty... and casually swatted him away like some annoying mosquito thumb up

You're sure you would've preferred that? Think about it.

DarkSaint85
I mean....yes, it's recent, but don't forget this is Cosmic King Thor, who also has the Odin Force laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
https://i.ibb.co/f4gZXnb/hulkoneshotsthor.png

dambo69son: omg, thor has beaten hulk again! i must write it down

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I mean....yes, it's recent, but don't forget this is Cosmic King Thor, who also has the Odin Force laughing out loud

Thought he lost the Power Cosmic?

Delta1938
Originally posted by lawest9
Same rules apply as in the Superman thread, street levers up to those of his power grade.

So WHAT IF?s count too I guess.

Damborgson
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

It's just regular All-Father Thor.

lawest9
So WHAT IF?s count too I guess. I guess.

Delta1938
I guess.

I'm going off how you worded that OP. You did say "any incarnation."

lawest9
I'm going off how you worded that OP. You did say "any incarnation." And that still holds.

abhilegend
Too many to list lol. He has a losing record to pretty much every top tier in marvel except Silver ****ing Surfer lmao

abhilegend

-----------------

Hulk is quite a bit ahead in winning against Thor.

EcstaticGrace
Hulk, Sentry, Glads maybe

abhilegend
Gladiator has never fought 616 Thor

Damborgson
Originally posted by abhilegend
Hulk is quite a bit ahead in winning against Thor.

No, he isn't. And those are all the issue #'s to prove it.

DarkSaint85
What about Mangog? Loki?

StiltmanFTW

. . .

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/TautHideousArgusfish-size_restricted.gif

abhilegend
Sure, let's see

Hulk wins cleanly in

Hulk Annual 2001
Let the battle begin
Immortal Hulk 7

Hulk's dubious wins (where he koed Thor or had Thor on ropes)

Avengers Assemble 3
Avengers v5 2
Immortal Hulk 48

Thor's clean wins
Hulk Annual 2001

Thor's dubious wins
Fear Itself 5

Thats it, Reigning is non canon and Breaking it the Marvel way is also non canon.

StiltmanFTW

Thor's clean wins
Hulk Annual 2001

Important to note it also had Hulk punishing Thor severely for that cheap lightning bolt win.

abhilegend
Yeah, Thor was bloody and down

Damborgson
Sure, let's see

Hulk wins cleanly in

Hulk Annual 2001
Let the battle begin
Immortal Hulk 7

Hulk's dubious wins (where he koed Thor or had Thor on ropes)

Avengers Assemble 3
Avengers v5 2
Immortal Hulk 48

Thor's clean wins
Hulk Annual 2001

Thor's dubious wins
Fear Itself 5

Thats it, Reigning is non canon and Breaking it the Marvel way is also non canon.

Okay, fine that's your stance yes?

Would you like to battle zone over who has more wins ? Hulk vs Thor ?

StiltmanFTW
no expression

You... are serious about this?

Damborgson
Of course 🤷‍♂️ I'm right lol.

StiltmanFTW
Of course 🤷‍♂️ I'm right lol.

No, you're not.

You're just hating on abhiman and his huge elephant, it's clouding your judgement.

Hulk is Hulk. What he does to Thor is unspeakable. I know this. You know this. We all know... shhh, not all tears are bad.

https://tinyurl.com/jzxhzej7

abhilegend
Okay, fine that's your stance yes?

Would you like to battle zone over who has more wins ? Hulk vs Thor ?
What's to battlezone about that? Just post the number of wins you think Thor has lmao

Damborgson
About who has the most wins, I say Thor, you say Hulk, we back it up with arguments, a couple judges decide.

I'm certainly not arguing about that on here, where you can just keep going on and on, even if you're wrong about it. You're like a cockroach in a vs post, because you just keep posting well past the point. But in a BZ, there's there's objective winner, so your cockroach tactics don't work.

Yay or nay ?

lawest9
About who has the most wins, I say Thor, you say Hulk, we back it up with arguments, a couple judges decide.

I'm certainly not arguing about that on here, where you can just keep going on and on, even if you're wrong about it. You're like a cockroach in a vs post, because you just keep posting well past the point. But in a BZ, there's there's objective winner, so your cockroach tactics don't work.

Yay or nay ? Maybe this site will help decide who has the most wins...........

http://hero-envy.blogspot.com/2011/09/hulk-vs-thor.html?m=1

StiltmanFTW
^ FINAL TALLY: MATCH UPS: 39 HULK: 3 - THOR: 2

Dambo is going to explode vin

Damborgson
Maybe this site will help decide who has the most wins...........

http://hero-envy.blogspot.com/2011/09/hulk-vs-thor.html?m=1

Hero envy laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
Lawest hates the Hulk more than anyone here... and he still chose that link to share.

It's settled. Hulk wins.

Old Man Whirly!
Nefaria and Firelord have always done well.

abhilegend

Yay or nay ?
laughing out loud

You think I'm going to go on and on with you when I rarely post anymore? Don't flatter yourself. You're not that important.

Delta1938
Damborg, even if you can successfully argue your case on who has the winning record, given the clear shift that's occurred, wouldn't it ambe a Pyrrhic victory? I seriously think if they fought as often now as they did in the Silver and Bronze Ages, you would dread this thread.

Damborgson
laughing out loud

You think I'm going to go on and on with you when I rarely post anymore? Don't flatter yourself. You're not that important.

Of course. laughing out loud

You once took a post from a closed thread, and posted it another thread, just so you could reply to me.

Now accept or don't 🤷‍♂️ either way, you'll lose.

Damborgson
Damborg, even if you can successfully argue your case on who has the winning record, given the clear shift that's occurred, wouldn't it ambe a Pyrrhic victory? I seriously think if they fought as often now as they did in the Silver and Bronze Ages, you would dread this thread.

If they fought more often now? Yeah, I'd say your right.

abhilegend
Of course. laughing out loud

You once took a post from a closed thread, and posted it another thread, just so you could reply to me.

Now accept or don't 🤷‍♂️ either way, you'll lose.
Whatever floats your boat man. I'm not the one sporting "Damborgson killer" in my sig because you beat me a few years ago. I don't even remember what you are referring here, but go ahead, pull a rage and declare yourself winner because I'm not interested or free enough for a BZ.

I'm still waiting for those Thor wins man.

StiltmanFTW
The sexual tension levels here are insane, even by my standards

abhilegend
laughing out loud

Damborgson
Whatever floats your boat man. I'm not the one sporting "Damborgson killer" in my sig because you beat me a few years ago. I don't even remember what you are referring here, but go ahead, pull a rage and declare yourself winner because I'm not interested or free enough for a BZ.

I'm still waiting for those Thor wins man.

That's because you can't laughing out loud You're also the only poster ever to lose twice in the same battlezone. I have the right to be proud, because it shows your garbage when you can't just tire someone out.

Not free enough for a BZ, free enough to drag this one for several pages though. I guarantee it. And I'm not Rage, he hated you so much he made the mistake of getting racist lol. Poor form.

And I am the winner, it's in my sig remember? Now go ahead, keep replying. I can't ****ing wait.

Damborgson
The sexual tension levels here are insane, even by my standards

As they should be. Wouldn't be an interaction between us without my massive hate boner for him.

abhilegend
That's because you can't laughing out loud You're also the only poster ever to lose twice in the same battlezone. I have the right to be proud, because it shows your garbage when you can't just tire someone out.

Not free enough for a BZ, free enough to drag this one for several pages though. I guarantee it. And I'm not Rage, he hated you so much he made the mistake of getting racist lol. Poor form.

And I am the winner, it's in my sig remember? Now go ahead, keep replying. I can't ****ing wait.
Haha, the guy who beat you using Thor against Thor (lmao) (Digi) admitted I out debated him, back in 2014, when I was a youtuber like you. I've gone toe to toe with some of the best debaters on this site and beat them. How many times did you lose to Philo anyway? You don't see him using "Damborgson killer" in his sig. Because you simply aren't on that level.

Yeah, I'm not dragging anything, you are. I'm simply asking you to prove what you said that Thor had a winning record against Hulk.

Keep dodging.

abhilegend
As they should be. Wouldn't be an interaction between us without my massive hate boner for him.
Why hate? Didn't you beat me? That should be enough, no?

Delta1938
How many times did you lose to Philo anyway?

I still wonder why he agreed to use Hal and Phildo use Thor in the third. As someone pointed out, to paraphrase, "No matter the outcome, you lose."

Damborgson
Haha, the guy who beat you using Thor against Thor (lmao) (Digi) admitted I out debated him, back in 2014, when I was a youtuber like you. I've gone toe to toe with some of the best debaters on this site and beat them. How many times did you lose to Philo anyway? You don't see him using "Damborgson killer" in his sig. Because you simply aren't on that level.

Yeah, I'm not dragging anything, you are. I'm simply asking you to prove what you said that Thor had a winning record against Hulk.

Keep dodging.

Oh you don't know it but you just burned yourself laughing out loud

Imagine what kind of garbage you must be if I'm so bad ha. And of course not. Phil and I have a nice relationship, I don't mind losing to him. He's actually, a smart and fun dude to talk to. I, on the other hand, take great pride in having stomped you, cockroach.

There it is. You're patented "no u".

And I've responded to it, that I'm not doing anything outside of a BZ with you, because you'll drag it forever and ever, lie, cheat etc. And never concede anything.

How am I dodging, I'm straight up challenging you laughing out loud I just want to do it where it's fair.

edit: And for the record, you were never a YouTuber like me lol. I have a healthy population of people who love my content and me. You're just some YouTube rat who trolls the comments, sit down son.

Damborgson
I still wonder why he agreed to use Hal and Phildo use Thor in the third. As someone pointed out, to paraphrase, "No matter the outcome, you lose."

Because I enjoy doing BZ's with him. Even losing, it's fun.

Damborgson
Why hate? Didn't you beat me? That should be enough, no?

Cause I'm bored right now?

Delta1938
Because I enjoy doing BZ's with him. Even losing, it's fun.

Fair enough.

But I must ask, why are you getting "your" and "you're " wrong?

abhilegend

"No, you"

abhilegend
Oh you don't know it but you just burned yourself laughing out loud

Imagine what kind of garbage you must be if I'm so bad ha. And of course not. Phil and I have a nice relationship, I don't mind losing to him. He's actually, a smart and fun dude to talk to. I, on the other hand, take great pride in having stomped you, cockroach.

There it is. You're patented "no u".

And I've responded to it, that I'm not doing anything outside of a BZ with you, because you'll drag it forever and ever, lie, cheat etc. And never concede anything.

How am I dodging, I'm straight up challenging you laughing out loud I just want to do it where it's fair.

edit: And for the record, you were never a YouTuber like me lol. I have a healthy population of people who love my content and me. You're just some YouTube rat who trolls the comments, sit down son.
Yeah, you beat me when I was using my favorite character Dr Strange using your favorite character Thor. Wait.....

Unlike you, I'm versatile enough to use different characters and still reach at least finals of the tourneys. You on the other hand lol.

You beat me once dude, get over it. Other time I forfeited due to bad health. Unless you infected it from your YouTube channel of course.

Keep dodging. It's funny as hell. Not to mention the random cockroach and rat calling, seems one sided hate. Chill down son, you're not even c on my radar.

LMAO @ being a YouTuber being a reputed thing.

Damborgson
Okay then hot shot, if you're so good then accept. 🤷‍♂️ but you won't, pussy. And that brings me tremendous satisfaction.

You're the one who brought it up, laughing out loud I think you're the one who needs to chill.

I'm calling you a cockroach because thats what your debating reminds me of. Just dirty, attrition based, stubborn and often times dishonest. Why would I engage in that? That's why the only place I'll argue is where a winner can be decided.

And I had a hard time understanding some of that, your English gets bad when you're mad. You can't be infected through YouTube though, or whatever you meant to say.

StiltmanFTW
Cockroaches are dishonest now?

abhilegend
Okay then hot shot, if you're so good then accept. 🤷‍♂️ but you won't, pussy. And that brings me tremendous satisfaction.

You're the one who brought it up, laughing out loud I think you're the one who needs to chill.

I'm calling you a cockroach because thats what your debating reminds me of. Just dirty, attrition based, stubborn and often times dishonest. Why would I engage in that? That's why the only place I'll argue is where a winner can be decided.

And I had a hard time understanding some of that, your English gets bad when you're mad. You can't be infected through YouTube though, or whatever you meant to say.
Like I said, I'm neither free nor interested in any BZ. It's got nothing to do with you. My tourney days are long over.

Yeah, I'm calling names like cockroaches and rats, right?

Haven't done any long, attrition based debating for years except that thing with GalacticStorm. And frankly, I couldn't care less what you think about me.

Haha, I'm more amused than mad.

abhilegend
Cockroaches are dishonest now?
Shh, let the thorbag thorsplain.

Damborgson
Like I said, I'm neither free nor interested in any BZ. It's got nothing to do with you. My tourney days are long over.

Yeah, I'm calling names like cockroaches and rats, right?

Haven't done any long, attrition based debating for years except that thing with GalacticStorm. And frankly, I couldn't care less what you think about me.

Haha, I'm more amused than mad.

Okay, you lose then. And my stance stands 🤷‍♂️

You're doing it right now Abhi lol. By not shutting up. This is already the most active you've been in forever. So it's hard to take you seriously when your actions are in such a direct contrast to the words you're typing. You prove me right with every post.

Damborgson
Also sorry, I just realized you said you haven't used cockroach tactics since...that time you did recently laughing out loud not doing yourself favors.

Smurph
This is way more entertaining than any Thor/Hulk fight.

Damborgson
Finally, someone understands how fun this is.

abhilegend
Nah, it's boring me. Wallow in your one sided hate. Bye until you can actually show some proof.

Damborgson
I'll wear your concession like a badge of honor.

Stoic
Was going to mention Thanos, but that goes against the OP

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Stoic
Was going to mention Thanos, but that goes against the OP

Yeah, same with Apocalypse.

emporerpants
The only true answer to this question is : Life. Life has the best track record against Thor. Especially nowadays. Poor guy simply can't catch a break, except perhaps a broken jaw.

Stoic
Which character has the best track record against Thor? This character according to the OP must not exceed Thor's power level/tier. The answer is that no character has repeatedly rolled on him. You'd have to go well above his classic levels to pull one up. Thanos has the very best record against him. He even subdued Thor while amplified by the Power Gem. The Hulk throughout history has pretty much split evenly with him. I wouldn't count 1 or 2 close victories over him as a winning record. It's when he is clearly outmatched, and overpowered that I would personally count as a record win. Thanos is in my opinion the only character that is able to do this to Thor.

9jaboy

Looks to me like you see winning against Abhi as the Pinnacle of your online career.
Generally he seems more knowledgeable by a fair amount imo. Even you don't think you're better.Do you?
I mean kmc used to be massively Marvel biased. Where even they said Surfer was millions of times faster than Superman and Odin could beat everyone in DC.
He was one of the first to destroy those misinformed notions. As far as Superman is concerned on kmc Abhi is a Legend.

Stoic
To be fair my guy, Suoermans power levels have risen nearly as fast as Covid victims.

Damborgson
Originally posted by 9jaboy
Looks to me like you see winning against Abhi as the Pinnacle of your online career.
Generally he seems more knowledgeable by a fair amount imo. Even you don't think you're better.Do you?
I mean kmc used to be massively Marvel biased. Where even they said Surfer was millions of times faster than Superman and Odin could beat everyone in DC.
He was one of the first to destroy those misinformed notions. As far as Superman is concerned on kmc Abhi is a Legend.

Who the phuck even are you ? laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
F*cking wasted opportunity, use this gif next time:

https://tinyurl.com/3u9uu7kw

Damborgson
Dammit. As usual, your are right Stilt.

carver9
So ABHI have someone who worships him?

Delta1938
Originally posted by carver9
So ABHI have someone who worships him?

Jealous you only have yourself worshiping you?

9jaboy
Who the phuck even are you ? laughing out loud Oh Sorry bout that. Don't let me stop you. Carry on with the Bragging.

StiltmanFTW
DC wankery is the most common cause of cancer death.

9jaboy
Originally posted by carver9
So ABHI have someone who worships him? No I don't.
That's my Opinion. I'm sure you've given Darksaint more compliments than that but no one has accused you except maybe of being clueless.

F*cking wasted opportunity, use this gif next time:

https://tinyurl.com/3u9uu7kw I like this guy laughing

StiltmanFTW
I do remember you, but I can't help but to wonder why you don't post more often.

500 posts in almost a decade is like a few sips of beer for the weekend, not nearly enough for our considerable needs.

Delta1938
Originally posted by 9jaboy
No I don't.
That's my Opinion. I'm sure you've given Darksaint more compliments than that but no one has accused you except maybe of being clueless.

laughing He's mad at DS because of his inferiority complex.

Old Man Whirly!
I don't think this is Naijaboy.

9jaboy
I do remember you, but I can't help but to wonder why you don't post more often.

500 posts in almost a decade is like a few sips of beer for the weekend, not nearly enough for our considerable needs.
Yeah I only really post on Comic & Movie Vs forums. Sometimes dash in and out of the boards. And at some point, didn't come here for a while.

MrMind
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
I don't think this is Naijaboy.

one is a marvel boy, the other is a dc boy

of course it's not the same person

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.