United Airlines: Fly the Liberal Skies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard
United Airlines Says Almost All Its Workers Are Vaccinated; Some Others May Be Fired

United Airlines is touting the success of its COVID-19 vaccine mandate, saying that more than 99% of its U.S.-based employees have met the company's requirement to get vaccinated, or have applied for a religious or medical exemption.

But the fewer than 600 United employees who did not get vaccinated by the airline's deadline of Sept. 27 now face termination. -snip

Out of over 67,000 US employees, only around 600 had to be fired and around 2,000 put on unpaid leave. Now there' roughly 2,500 jobs smart people can be hired for. I laughed at the "religious" exemptions.

Still, well done United Airlines, bravo thumb up

eThneoLgrRnae
Of course you laughed.

You think it's funny that people are being forced to take dangerous vaccines against their will because you're a good little vaccine nazi.

It's sad that people even have to resort to using religious exemptions. They shouldn't have to give a reason to anyone for why they don't want a vaccine but yeah, there are plenty of scriptures to back up people's argument for refusing a vaccine on religious grounds.

If you had ever bothered to actually read a real bible (aka KJB) you would know that.

eThneoLgrRnae
Hell, people legally could refuse to show proof of vaccination just based on medical privacy rights.

eThneoLgrRnae
Yes... it's so sad, Kevin.

eThneoLgrRnae
Yup.

eThneoLgrRnae
And vaccine nazis like Rob are totally ok with it.

In fact, he praises it as you can see.

And before someone claims that UA is not the government, that is correct, but they are doing the Biden tyrannical government's bidding.

Government and corporations working hand in hand to deny people important goods and services---- that's fascism 101.

Robtard
^

Five triggered posts in a row because other people are smart enough to get vaccinated. Oh Trumpers...

eThneoLgrRnae
I'd say that having a job so that you can keep paying your bills and feeding your family is a pretty damn important service as well... moreso than any other service.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Robtard
^

Five triggered posts in a row

laughing

Klaw
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
I'd say that having a job so that you can keep paying your bills and feeding your family is a pretty damn important service as well... moreso than any other service.

The Left has been saying for years that tying health insurance to your job is wrong, yet they're advocating for people being fired and therefore losing their health insurance.

Just more hypocrisy from the Left.

Old Man Whirly!
^

Five triggered posts in a row because other people are smart enough to get vaccinated. Oh Trumpers... That was mega triggered from Methneo laughcry

Robtard

Old Man Whirly!

Robtard
Originally posted by Klaw
The Left has been saying for years that tying health insurance to your job is wrong, yet they're advocating for people being fired and therefore losing their health insurance.

Who here said that? That sounds like another Klaw strawman argument.

Cos I've always been an advocate that America needs a proper Universal Health Care system alongside employer based insurance for companies that want to provide it. That way there's options and no one is left without health insurance.

edit: For example, if the US had Medicare for All, I could choose between that or between the insurance options my employer offers, picking what suits me/my family best.

Robtard
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
You owned Methneo bad here Rob thumb up

It's not hard when the person is debating from an unhinged and illogical standpoint. But my goal is to educate these Rightist/Trumpers.

snowdragon
You owned Methneo bad here Rob thumb up

Always an own and not a handshake, pull ppl to your side don't push.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by snowdragon
Always an own and not a handshake, pull ppl to your side don't push. Opinions differ. mmm

It's not hard when the person is debating from an unhinged and illogical standpoint. But my goal is to educate these Rightist/Trumpers. Agreed, we must never become so tolerant we tolerate their intolerance and stupidity. thumb up

Robtard

That's a fair enough belief, imo.

I'm just curious why you only ever seem to levy that admonishment to what you consider "der left"?

Robtard

Agreed, we must never become so tolerant we tolerate their intolerance and stupidity. thumb up

Bingo

Old Man Whirly!

I'm just curious why you only ever seem to levy that admonishment to what you consider "der left"? mmm I know why. smile

And it's ironic given the accusation.

snowdragon

I'm just curious why you only ever seem to levy that admonishment to what you consider "der left"?

I am for universal hc, UBI.

Robtard
mmm I know why. smile

And it's ironic given the accusation.

I believe you smile

Robtard
I am for universal hc, UBI.

That was an odd non sequitur...

But sure, me too. Not entirely sold on UBI though, I'd be willing to give it a try. But the freelaoders who make it their job to stay on the tax payers' teat, when they could work, they get nothing.

Hdhd11
Nobtard is ghey

Eon Blue
Ethneo rage quit this thread.

Robtard
Originally posted by Hdhd11
Nobtard is ghey

Oh Broly...

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Hdhd11
Nobtard is ghey hi Broly mate, how is the CEO'S daughter?

snowdragon
That was an odd non sequitur...

But sure, me too. Not entirely sold on UBI though, I'd be willing to give it a try. But the freelaoders who make it their job to stay on the tax payers' teat, when they could work, they get nothing.

I supported andrew yang

Robtard
I supported andrew yang

https://imagez.tmz.com/image/a1/4by3/2019/12/04/a1766ffb984b42119235f7f9251ee63d_md.jpg

snowdragon
Gross

Robtard
Not a fan of whipped cream from a can, but I'd not call it "gross", like it will do in a pinch if no real whipped cream is to be had.

eThneoLgrRnae

He didn't own shit.

More pathetic ass pretend wimning from leftists. Everything I said is factual. thumb up thumb up

Bashar Teg
so basically you can't take a shit without having to put on your shoes and a coat?

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Klaw

Which is exactly why there should be Universal Health Care for all. So these people being fired Wouldnt effect their health care.

Not difficult to grasp.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Which is exactly why there should be Universal Health Care for all. So these people being fired Wouldnt effect their health care.

Not difficult to grasp. This is what happens when healthcare is shit in a country. I end up doing this for local staff all the time. https://i.imgur.com/k8bOedd.jpg People's lives in real problems are so important.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.