How many Imperiex probes to take down these guys?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Gladiator
Sentry
Silver Surfer
Hyperion
Hulk
Thor

( use your own version of Hulk, regular versions of everyone else )

Delta1938
One stomps, good thread.

lawest9
Originally posted by Delta1938
One stomps, good thread. Thank you, but I should reiterate that this is about one hero at a time and not taking on the heroes simultaneously.

Delta1938
Originally posted by lawest9
Thank you, but I should reiterate that this is about one hero at a time and not taking on the heroes simultaneously.

Doesn't it still answer your question? laughing

Delta1938
Also.....you didn't actually say it was 1v1.

lawest9
Also.....you didn't actually say it was 1v1. I know, my bad, nothing meant against you my friend.

9jaboy
Doesn't it still answer your question? laughing laughing

One Probe destroys. Especially Surfer.

carver9
Gladiator 2
Sentry - an unknown amount. Unlimited
Silver Surfer - 6
Hyperion - 6
Hulk - they just can't. Hulk one punch all of them
Thor - 2

StiltmanFTW
9000+

lawest9
Originally posted by carver9
Gladiator 2
Silver Surfer - 6
Hyperion - 6
Thor - 2 Have an interesting question for you Carv, what's the strongest version of Hulk that any number of probes COULD take down Hulk?

Delta1938
I know, my bad, nothing meant against you my friend.

Didn't think it was. big grin

Delta1938
Gladiator 2
Silver Surfer - 6
Hyperion - 6
Thor - 2

You're wrong about everything. Especially Hulk. That weak bitech can't even win a rap battle against a dude in a dress.

810FWtKnH-o

carver9
Have an interesting question for you Carv, what's the strongest version of Hulk that any number of probes COULD take down Hulk?

Grey Hulk - 1 Probe would decimate him
Professor Hulk - his max would be one Probe if he's at his normal mind state
Immortal Hulk - at his best, he rips them apart just as easily as Doomsday and Superman
Savage Hulk - same as Immortal Hulk
World War Hulk - lol
Greenscar - thunder clap and kill all of the probes, ending results, the shockwaves reaching Impreriex himself damaging him.

Grey Hulk at his best could probably take a Probe.

9jaboy
Immortal Hulk - at his best, he rips them apart just as easily as Doomsday and Superman
World War Hulk - lol
Greenscar - thunder clap and kill all of the probes, ending results, the shockwaves reaching Impreriex himself damaging him.

So you're saying Immortal Hulk and Savage Hulk are on the same level as H/P DD and OWAW Non-holding back Superman? And then what WWH is above them?

Then Probes should be high metas then.
Lol Sometimes you say what you don't mean.

abhilegend
One probe takes them all

Delta1938
Originally posted by 9jaboy
So you're saying Immortal Hulk and Savage Hulk are on the same level as H/P DD and OWAW Non-holding back Superman? And then what WWH is above them?

Then Probes should be high metas then.
Lol Sometimes you say what you don't mean.

He probably thinks gray Hulk would wreck a few Probes but is afraid to admit it, because he's ashamed to jizz his pants.

lawest9
He probably thinks gray Hulk would wreck a few Probes but is afraid to admit it, because he's ashamed to jizz his pants. 😆😆😆

Booya_69

Delta1938
World War Hulk - lol

You cream your pants over WBH destroying a planet. An Imperiex Probe did more than that.

JBL
They all hire a weakling like Zod or WW's Mother to beat the probes while they all laugh and eat popcorn and drink Wine.

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
They all hire a weakling like Zod or WW's Mother to beat the probes while they all laugh and eat popcorn and drink Wine.

Either rapestomp solo the Marvel guys. Good post.

Stoic
At full capacity? Surely that rule works for both sides?

lawest9
Originally posted by Stoic
At full capacity? Surely that rule works for both sides?

Delta1938
Then I can see Thor maybe BFRing.

JBL
They all destroy probes until they start to get tired.... Which would be weeks for some.

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
They all destroy probes until they start to get tired.... Which would be weeks for some.

Prove your lies.

JBL
Prove your lies. Unlike Superman, those guys can battle for weeks at a time.

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
Unlike Superman, those guys can battle for weeks at a time.

I said, prove your lies.

JBL
I said, prove your lies. Do some research for yourself.

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
Do some research for yourself.

It's not my job to prove your claims. Concessions accepted liar.

JBL
It's not my job to prove your claims. Concessions accepted liar. If you were as smart as a one year old, you would do research and find out for yourself rather than take anyone's word. I bet if I said Superman could destroy those probes for weeks, you would not open your compulsive lying mouth.

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
If you were as smart as a one year old, you would do research and find out for yourself rather than take anyone's word. I bet if I said Superman could destroy those probes for weeks, you would not open your compulsive lying mouth.

So you're either lying because a debate doesn't work that way, you don't make a claim and demand they prove you right, or you're that ****ing stupid. But it's both.

Delta1938
Also JBL, tell me what lying is.

JBL
Also JBL, tell me what lying is. Lying is what h1a8 and stoic have caught you in for the last week. LMAO!!

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
Lying is what h1a8 and stoic have caught you in for the last week. LMAO!!

So what IS a lie? Saying something that's wrong?

JBL
So what IS a lie? Saying something that's wrong? Saying something that's wrong could be considered a mistake in certain instances. But you. Oh but you.. you flat out lie about Superman every chance you get. Your lies consists of........ Superman one shots the entire team.... Superman Solo the team......etc. Knowing full well, just like EVERYONE ELSE, That that's a flat out preconceived lie. But you do it week after week. Anything else?

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
Saying something that's wrong could be considered a mistake in certain instances. But you. Oh but you.. you flat out lie about Superman every chance you get. Your lies consists of........ Superman one shots the entire team.... Superman Solo the team......etc. Knowing full well, just like EVERYONE ELSE, That that's a flat out preconceived lie. But you do it week after week. Anything else?

Prove I'm lying. And I accept your concessions that you don't understand how debating works.

9jaboy
Originally posted by JBL
If you were as smart as a one year old, you would do research and find out for yourself rather than take anyone's word. I bet if I said Superman could destroy those probes for weeks, you would not open your compulsive lying mouth.
How can you hate both Superman and his fans, you even hate Superman's enemies lol.
Originally posted by JBL
Lying is what h1a8 and stoic have caught you in for the last week. LMAO!! It's not his fault Superman beats everyone you like.

Delta1938
Originally posted by 9jaboy
How can you hate both Superman and his fans, you even hate Superman's enemies lol.
It's not his fault Superman beats everyone you like.

To try and salvage his credibility, he started claiming for a time that Superman is his favorite character. Despite his arguments prove his knowledge is very limited. I question if he's ever even read a Superman comic.

One of his many lies. Then he whines when people mock him over his lies playing the victim, but then says he doesn't care if people believe him or not. Which is a lie because he wouldn't be playing the victim.

carver9
Dazzler #11, Dazzler AND Terrax are in a black hole and both are fighting each other. Terrax was in there for months. Imagine me using this as a way a character could win. It's just hilarious how picky people are when they don't want a character to win a fight. Hulk punch the ground, the shockwaves melt them like the fodder they are and he moves on to kill Supes with a gesture.

Delta1938
Dazzler #11, Dazzler AND Terrax are in a black hole and both are fighting each other. Terrax was in there for months. Imagine me using this as a way a character could win. It's just hilarious how picky people are when they don't want a character to win a fight. Hulk punch the ground, the shockwaves melt them like the fodder they are and he moves on to kill Supes with a gesture.

Not only is the irony delicious, but it looks like you're in the wrong thread.

DarkSaint85
Wait so Dazzler was in a black hole? Doesn't sound that terrible to me.

Delta1938
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Wait so Dazzler was in a black hole? Doesn't sound that terrible to me.

To be far, I think it was when she temporarily had the Power Cosmic(unless I'm mixing her up with someone else). But carter probably wouldn't notice nor care as long as he thinks it helps him.

DarkSaint85
Comic book black holes aren't worth shit.

https://imgur.com/a/NzGz7

WW AND some random humans fall into a black hole. They're all fine.

I mean, just recently we had the Starjammers and Cosmo - a normal dog in terms of durability - in a black hole.

https://i.postimg.cc/mgd0Qnwf/RCO006-1560391759.jpg

Delta1938
I mean, just recently we had the Starjammers and Cosmo - a normal dog in terms of durability - in a black hole.

https://i.postimg.cc/mgd0Qnwf/RCO006-1560391759.jpg

In addition to what I posted about Wonder Woman in the black hole I referred to, couple problems.

Nobody brought up black holes here until carter, which I suspect is his stupidity making him reply in the wrong thread. So what exactly does this argue with?

Then.....the guy who set off the black hole died. Something I didn't notice before. First narration box.

https://i.imgur.com/SKlrOCO_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

So between that and the comic saying about magick blah blah, looks like it was something protecting them. Unless you have an explanation for why one guy died but the others didn't but were still unprotected.

So perhaps it's just Marvel with the weak sauce holes....that doesn't look right but you know what I mean.

DarkSaint85
Yeah, the explanation being, black holes aren't the cast iron proof we want them to be in comics.

Diesldude

Delta1938
Yeah, the explanation being, black holes aren't the cast iron proof we want them to be in comics.

Or, they were protected as has been pointed out.

DarkSaint85
Or, they were protected as has been pointed out.

Where does it say they were protected?

StiltmanFTW
Imperiex Probes are stormtroopers level.

Stiltfact.

DarkSaint85
As the current reigning Mid Herald champion (using Imperiex Probes), I must disagree.

Delta1938
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Imperiex Probes are stormtroopers level.

Stiltfact.

How great it must be to mentally live in your alternate reality.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.