Debunking Old Earth Pseudoscience

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eThneoLgrRnae
https://youtu.be/7qW9AtoFCIw

The supposed earth age of 4.6 billion years old cannot possibly be accurate despite what mainstream "science" says.

Significant amounts of carbon 14 in diamonds alone debunk the billions of years supposed earth age. That isn't even taking into account things like the earth's magnetic field and comets and dozens of other things.

The scientists appearing throughout that video explain the many ways to prove the earth cannot possibly be billions of years old and also some ways to prove the universe as a whole can't be trillions, billions, or even just millions of years old.

*standby for incoming "ha ha ha ha you're so stupid and uneducated!" trolling coming from the triggered folk here who hate people debunking things that they've been suckered into believing throughout their whole lives*

-Pr-
If you actually debunked something for once, that would be nice.

Klaw
@ethneo, how do you explain lead then?

http://apps.usd.edu/esci/creation/age/content/current_scientific_clocks/lead_isotopes.html

samhain
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
*standby for incoming "ha ha ha ha you're so stupid and uneducated!" trolling coming from the triggered folk here who hate people debunking things that they've been suckered into believing throughout their whole lives*

Talk about hypocrisy.

StyleTime
We really need a science forum.

Old Man Whirly!
We really don't ST. I can only imagine Methneo's threads.

eThneoLgrRnae
Diamonds are one of if not the hardest substances on the planet so it is impossible to contaminate them yet they have significant amounts of carbon 14 in them.

That is impossible if they are truly billions or even just millions of years old but yet they are among the oldest things on earth.

If our solar system were truly as old as mainstream "scientists" say then we wouldn't still have comets flying around. They would've disappeared long, long ago.

Evolutionists try to explain this away by claiming there is an "Oort Cloud" outside our solar system that keeps making new comets which are deposited into our solar system thereby replenishing our supply of comets.

However, no one has ever seen this mythical "Oort Cloud" nor is there any other real proof it actually exists. It is clearly hypothetical/made up by evolutionists and/or old earthers in order to rescue their stupid theory of "billions of years"... hence, it's not actually scientific.

Klaw
However, no one has ever seen this mythical "Oort Cloud" nor is there any other real proof it actually exists.

Like God?

eThneoLgrRnae
I'm not gonna go thru all of the ways to demonstrate that the earth and universe are nowhere near as old as mainstream "scientists" would have us believe because there are too many and it would take too damn long.

For anyone who wants to know more watch video inside link I posted above.

I'm sorry you all have been suckered into believing such a lie; one of the biggest lies ever pushed onto mankind.

Bashar Teg

However, no one has ever seen this mythical "Oort Cloud" nor is there any other real proof it actually exists.
Originally posted by Klaw
Like God?

oh boy! a retard fight! eat

eThneoLgrRnae
I mean, ffs, the geologic column itself is not actually real. The only places it actually exists are inside the textbooks and inside evolutionists' minds.

eThneoLgrRnae
Most of the people who have fallen for the "billions of years" lie also think that t-rexes "evolved" into chickens lol.

Yeah, that is such a huge improvement going from such a formidable apex predator into a meal at KFC. laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing

Survival of the fittest!! laughing out loud

eThneoLgrRnae
Like God?

1. The life of and miracles that Jesus Christ performed are a testament of God being real as is creation itself.

2. I nor any other creationist or Christian as far as I know has ever said the existence of God is scientifically provable.

The difference between the creationist and evolutionist is that we admit what we believe is faith-based while evolutionists make the boastful claim that their beliefs are "science" and taxpayers are even forced to pay for that totally unscientific shit to be taught to children.

Hence, the burden of proof is on evolutionists not creationists. wink

And evolutionists and old earthers have failed royally in meeting the burden of proof. smile

eThneoLgrRnae
I think the subject of origins should be left out of science classes completely because neither the creationists' nor evolutionists' claims of how humans came into the world are scientifically provable.

Both sides are basing what they believe on faith. Though of course I think there is far more evidence to support what my side believes.

Old Man Whirly!
4 in a row, back of the net Bash! thumb up laughing

Wonder Man
Well Mercury makes speed of time possible so that the universe could have been created 6,000 years ago and time expanded from there into history.

Klaw
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Well Mercury makes speed of time possible so that the universe could have been created 6,000 years ago and time expanded from there into history.

Is Mercury real?

Wonder Man
So you could have an ancient life for God in a 15 billion year old created 6,000 years ago universe.

Wonder Man
The interaction of the plants is just being discovered. Stay tuned.

samhain
Methneo's sister must be on her period or doing a moon up at the county lock-up or something. The guy obviously has too much time on his webbed hands.

StyleTime
If our solar system were truly as old as mainstream "scientists" say then we wouldn't still have comets flying around. They would've disappeared long, long ago.

Evolutionists try to explain this away by claiming there is an "Oort Cloud" outside our solar system that keeps making new comets which are deposited into our solar system thereby replenishing our supply of comets.

However, no one has ever seen this mythical "Oort Cloud" nor is there any other real proof it actually exists. It is clearly hypothetical/made up by evolutionists and/or old earthers in order to rescue their stupid theory of "billions of years"... hence, it's not actually scientific.
Even if the Oort cloud idea turns out to be false, exocomets exist, and help "refill" our comet pool. Many of the comets out there didn't actually originate in our solar system, and are just stopping by to grab Metroid Dread on launch day.

And of course, some will leave the solar system again, as they grew tired you denying their existence.
Most of the people who have fallen for the "billions of years" lie also think that t-rexes "evolved" into chickens lol.

Yeah, that is such a huge improvement going from such a formidable apex predator into a meal at KFC. laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing

Survival of the fittest!! laughing out loud
Of course, I should have known, every aspect of Star's "science" eventually circles around to trying to discredit evolutionary theory. It's always his end goal, regardless of what other scientific fields he brings up.

Sir, you are consistent at the very least. I tip my hat to you.

Blakemore
I think the subject of origins should be left out of science classes completely because neither the creationists' nor evolutionists' claims of how humans came into the world are scientifically provable.

Both sides are basing what they believe on faith. Though of course I think there is far more evidence to support what my side believes. you never took a science class.

Maybe you should.

StyleTime
Like God?
It will be upsetting for Star, but there is more evidence for the Oort cloud than there is for God. He's confusing undiscovered with unsupported.

We've got strong reason to believe the Oort cloud probably exists. It's similar to how scientists predicted Neptune and Pluto existed before anyone had actually seen them -- there was evidence for them.
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
We really don't ST. I can only imagine Methneo's threads.
I think I have some misplaced hope that he'll see the light.

Wonder Man
God is the vine. So you just have to broaden your horizons to see growths connection to Him.

Blakemore

Wonder Man
Do you think the Three Wise Men who followed the trajectory of the Star Of Bethlehem were right?

Blakemore

Wonder Man

Blakemore
Tf u on about?

Wonder Man
Right choice.

Klaw

Bashar Teg
wonder man is probably a bot, and eon is completely obsessed with waifu

Wonder Man

Robtard
T-Rexs turning into chickens? Oh my!

Blakemore

samhain
Originally posted by Robtard
T-Rexs turning into chickens? Oh my!

Just imagine the amount of Tyrannonuggets you'd get.

Blakemore
Originally posted by samhain
Just imagine the amount of Tyrannonuggets you'd get. even the wings would be bigger.

eThneoLgrRnae
Again, so sorry you've all been suckered into believing the lie that the earth is billions of years old when there is such overwhelming evidence it is only thousands, not billions of years old.

My condolences.

Wonder Man
Decidedly the moral compass 🧭 can lead you to the light 💡.

Robtard
Again, so sorry you've all been suckered into believing the lie that the earth is billions of years old when there is such overwhelming evidence it is only thousands, not billions of years old.

My condolences.

In your estimate, how many proto Jews wielding spears did it take to take down a T-Rex back when every living thing that has ever existed lived together?

I'm talking around roughly 4,000-5,000 years ago, the time after A&E were expelled out of the garden, but before the great flood, antediluvian if you will.

Old Man Whirly!

My condolences. mmm Methneo dur

eThneoLgrRnae

My condolences.

eThneoLgrRnae
There is no such thing as millions, billions, or trillions of years.

Much like the made up geologic column itself, the only place such vast ages of time actually exist is in the wild imaginations of evolutionists and old earthers.

Anytime I read an article or book that begins with "millions of years ago" or "billions of years ago" my mind immediately recognizes "Ok, fairytale time."

It's the exact same as starting a movie with "A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away..."

Yep, here it comes, folks.... it's storytime!

Wonder Man
Applied physics is gestational so that new science 🧬 is profited.
Then you can discuss destiny and be invested and appropriate allocation.

Robtard
@eThneoLgrRnae Seriously though, if you believe the Earth is only around 6,000 years old, then you have to accept that the early Jews would have had to deal with T-Rexs and other predatory dinosaurs. So how many to take down a T-Rex in your estimate?

In your estimate, how many proto Jews wielding spears did it take to take down a T-Rex back when every living thing that has ever existed lived together?

I'm talking around roughly 4,000-5,000 years ago, the time after A&E were expelled out of the garden, but before the great flood, antediluvian if you will.

Don't shy away from your beliefs, support them.

Wonder Man
Well Robtard when the the path is straight anything is possible.
Do you agree with that?

eThneoLgrRnae
Hell, just the current rate of decay of the earth's magnetic field and the fact we still have comets in our solar system limits the age of our planet and solar system to only 10,000 years.

And that is just the absolute limit, not for sure the exact age.

Again, I'm not gonna take the time to type out all the ways to show the earth and solar system cannot be anywhere near as old as many "scientists" say it is. That's why I put a link to a video in my OP that goes into great detail on the subject.

Btw, the people appearing throughout that video aren't just some random people on youtube looking for attention.

Several of them have actual science degrees, and no, Kent Hovind is not in that video before someone accuses me of just posting Hovind material repeatedly.

Robtard
New comets are constantly being farted out by via massive volcanic and seismic activity in other planets and celestial bodies. Prove me wrong eThneoLgrRnae smile

Wonder Man
Galileo observed that celestial bodies move upward and that proves heaven is real.
Prove Galileo right and you got it.

Old Man Whirly!
There is no such thing as millions, billions, or trillions of years.

Much like the made up geologic column itself, the only place such vast ages of time actually exist is in the wild imaginations of evolutionists and old earthers.

Anytime I read an article or book that begins with "millions of years ago" or "billions of years ago" my mind immediately recognizes "Ok, fairytale time."

It's the exact same as starting a movie with "A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away..."

Yep, here it comes, folks.... it's storytime! Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
mmm Methneo dur

eThneoLgrRnae
Saying that the earth's magnetic field has reversed itself is also unscientific.

It is just yet another rescuing device (like the mythical "Oort Cloud", for example) made up by evolutionists and old earthers to conveniently get around the huge problem of decay of earth's magnetic field in the "billions of years" argument.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
mmm Methneo dur

Robtard
The North and South magnetic poles do flip and reverse themselves, it's happens irregularity but in times spans in the hundreds of thousands of years.

Bashar Teg
when you haven't debunked methneo's dogshit posts in over 5 minutes

https://i.imgur.com/n08A8NOl.jpeg

Wonder Man
Life is inherently momentous if you accept.

Bashar Teg
go back to the otf, wonderbot

eThneoLgrRnae
Again, zero real evidence for this mythical comet-making "Oort Cloud".

https://answersingenesis.org/astronomy/comets/oort-cloud-no-evidence-required/

Robtard
Your evidence is circular, Etheano,

"How do we know the bible is true? The bible tells us so."

eThneoLgrRnae
From article:

eThneoLgrRnae
Continued....

eThneoLgrRnae

Robtard
Proof that the Oort Cloud Exists?

Thank you, indirect observational science

eThneoLgrRnae
You gotta love atheists' double standards.

When it comes to God they love making the argument that since they can't see God then He doesn't exist but when it comes to a mythical comet-making "Oort Cloud" that no one has directly observed they call it "fact" or "science" just because heathen so-called "experts" tell them they know it exists (even though they've never actually seen it lol).

Oh atheists....

Robtard
You're making a faulty comparison, we've witnessed the Kuiper belt, which would be somewhat similar in function to what astronomers believe how the Oort cloud works. Objects trapped in our Sun's gravitational field. Just MUCH further away.

We've not observed other gods in any actual form, to then conclude, 'our god likely exists'.

ps I'm not an atheist smile

eThneoLgrRnae
This about sums it up:

Wonder Man
Start logically. Look at what you can control. Then let it be free. That is what man stands for.

samhain
It's easy to assume no evidence exists to disprove your claims when you refuse to even acknowledge any arguments to the contrary.

StyleTime
You gotta love atheists' double standards.

When it comes to God they love making the argument that since they can't see God then He doesn't exist but when it comes to a mythical comet-making "Oort Cloud" that no one has directly observed they call it "fact" or "science" just because heathen so-called "experts" tell them they know it exists (even though they've never actually seen it lol).

Oh atheists....
Again, you're confusing unverified with unsupported by evidence. The Oort cloud is unverified. God is unsupported by evidence.

It's true we haven't verified the Oort Cloud, but there's evidence suggesting it exists. The important thing is, we don't claim it as fact. Hell, maybe it ends up being something else. We're just saying the evidence points in that direction though....just like it did with Neptune and Pluto. We already understand how these systems work, and we can measure their effects quantitatively(important).

There is, literally, zero evidence pointing to any gods though. If there were quantitative evidence, we'd accept it just as we do with anything else. Remember, "I don't know enough about this system, so a god must have made it" is not evidence.

In fact, it has turned out wrong every time in history. I've highlighted this before, but we attributed several phenomenon to gods when we didn't understand the systems causing them. Earthquakes, sickness, wind... then we discovered plate tectonics, pathogens, and differential heating/Earth's rotation.

Klaw
God of the gaps.

Wonder Man
The event horizon proves space was created by the event of a mind with broad horizons.
i.e. God.

Old Man Whirly!
The event horizon proves space was created by the event of a mind with broad horizons.
i.e. God. durmask

Old Man Whirly!
God of the gaps. durmask Hi Eon

Blakemore

Bashar Teg
no offense mods, i appreciate your effort, but ush would have moved this dogshit thread to the religion or conspiracy forum, so fast that few in the gdf even have known it existed. just saying...yeah i know he was quite a pill, but i do miss his thread-fu, especially now

eThneoLgrRnae
God of the gaps.

Nah, that is what evolutionists' "god" is-- Time. thumb up

"Just give it enough time and anything is possible!" laughing out loud

No, I'm sorry but I don't care how much time they have they'll never get a frog to turn into a prince. It's still a fairytale whether it happens immediately or whether it takes billions of years. wink

Evolution in the macro darwinian sense is the dumbest, most retarded religion in the history of the world... bar none. thumb up

Not to mention the most dangerous and completely and utterly useless.

They can call it "science" all they like but in truth it has absolutely NOTHING to do with real science... nothing.

StyleTime

I wonder if Star knows that many religious people disagree with him too?

A Christian was one of the largest contributors to what became the "geologic column" that Star rejects. And he was a high ranking member of the church too. eek!

Nicolas Steno
God of the gaps.
That is correct. thumb up

Robtard
Ethneo effectively wears horse blinders when it comes to anything that challenges his believes and biases.

Wonder Man
In a thousand years love can redeem. Then even if you die you had the power to do right. Now Believe.

Bashar Teg
be gone wonderbot!

Wonder Man
When you achieve the primary objective you have primacy.
Then you can help people like a little old lady to cross the road.
A feature that is found in joy can be one small step for man 👨.

Patient_Leech
Debunking Old Earth Pseudoscience

dur dur dur dur

Patient_Leech
No, I'm sorry but I don't care how much time they have they'll never get a frog to turn into a prince. It's still a fairytale whether it happens immediately or whether it takes billions of years. wink

Fairytale, eh. The Bible has a talking snake, a talking donkey, witches, zombies, a zombie savior, etc..

Please tell me more about how you don't like fairytales. dur

Wonder Man
Do you believe that life is animated? So that 2 people can mate?

Wonder Man
Mr. Ed for example.

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Fairytale, eh. The Bible has a talking snake, a talking donkey, witches, zombies, a zombie savior, etc..

Please tell me more about how you don't like fairytales. dur

Tell you what it doesn't have though...Kangaroos.

Ght
Stsfgaha

Patient_Leech
Ethneo effectively wears horse blinders when it comes to anything that challenges his and biases.

Bingo. Cognitive dissonance.

Why not?

Blakemore
Originally posted by Patient_Leech

Please tell me more about how you don't like fairytales. dur you forgot the talking burning bush.

Wonder Man
How do you explain right? Like the sperm and egg of birth.
How do you explain yourself?

Sjdht
How do you explain right? Like the sperm and egg of birth.
How do you explain yourself? Knock on my 🚪 or quit sounding like a little girl you slimey peasely pie pee jelly lil run
Where the **** is everyone

Wonder Man

Wonder Man

Wonder Man
God set people free.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.