Shang Chi vs Black Widow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
who wins in the following :-

1. H2H only
2. Both can use standard equipment/weapons against each other equally balanced

abhilegend
Shang in both

StiltmanFTW
Normally, Shang.

But Widow has been getting so much random wanking since the MCU, anything is possible.

Taskmaster took down Cat, who is a Shang equivalent, yet he couldn't take Widow.

abhilegend
Shang looked better than Lord Wolverine in their recent fight , Widow is nothing compared to that.

StiltmanFTW
If you mean First Class, then it's a flashback sparring with Wolverine unwilling to take the offensive --- Widow has similar showings against him under such circumstances, lol.

Widow is... weird. She can surprise with her performance at times, even pre-MCU. But she has trouble keeping it up.

abhilegend
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
If you mean First Class, then it's a flashback sparring with Wolverine unwilling to take the offensive --- Widow has similar showings against him under such circumstances, lol.

Widow is... weird. She can surprise with her performance at times, even pre-MCU. But she has trouble keeping it up.
No, Shang Chi's current series.

StiltmanFTW
Read it thumb up

Shang had help and that stupid ass bfr-out-of-nowhere bs again...

Doesn't count for much. Widow with help beat Captain America.

Widow... beat... Wonder Man... solo vin Let's see Shang doing that laughing out loud

But like I said, I agree that on average he should whoop her. Marvel can't even decide what to do with Natasha in comics.

Old Man Whirly!
Read it thumb up

Widow... beat... Wonder Man... solo vin Let's see Shang doing that laughing out loud

But like I said, I agree that on average he should whoop her. Marvel can't even decide what to do with Natasha in comics. A lot less since the Law Suit. I preferred the Emma Peel catsuit Widow look.

abhilegend
Read it thumb up

But like I said, I agree that on average he should whoop her. Marvel can't even decide what to do with Natasha in comics.
Even with that he looks far better than Wolverine in skills. You think Widow is better than Wolverine?

SamZED
Shang was using the PC force during his fight with Logan. That's the only reason that kick landed.

abhilegend
MCU force more likely

abhilegend
Oh and Shang somehow nerve pinched ****ing Thing between his rocky skin.

DarkSaint85
Sounds like I have a new character to fanboy over

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by abhilegend
Even with that he looks far better than Wolverine in skills. You think Widow is better than Wolverine?

He doesn't. He still got hit despite having help.

And it's much harder to tag someone with your elbow than with a fully extended arm (with 30.48cm long claws), I'm sure you will agree.

Using the same faulty way of arguing you are doing now? She might be, lol.

Widow beat Classic X-Force solo, too. And she was the only one putting up a decent fight against Avengers-busting Daredevil and still standing at the end.

abhilegend
He doesn't. He still got hit despite having help.

And it's much harder to tag someone with your elbow than with a fully extended arm (with 30.48cm long claws), I'm sure you will agree.

Using the same faulty way of arguing you are doing now? She might be, lol.

Widow beat Classic X-Force solo, too. And she was the only one putting up a decent fight against Avengers-busting Daredevil and still standing at the end.
Logan only hit Shang once and failed multiple times. Shang didn't miss even once.

https://i.postimg.cc/21r0d6bs/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/BLLpZPkK/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/jwpXDdYk/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/Thb0Zmr8/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/KRrNY2qJ/image.jpg

He even blocks a full claw strike while his back was turned and dodged a claw strike when Logan was right next to him. Its clear Shang is shown more skilled than Logan there. And the help actually hindered him as he turned his back to Logan to stop them.

DarkSaint85
Yeah, Logan will suffer because one hit from him is enough to maim/kill.

Otoh, one can get tagged multiple times from Shang and be ok - especially if one has one of the best HFs on the planet.

abhilegend
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Yeah, Logan will suffer because one hit from him is enough to maim/kill.

Otoh, one can get tagged multiple times from Shang and be ok - especially if one has one of the best HFs on the planet.
That's why Wolverine never hits anyone with his claws because he has never killed anyone before, oh wait he has.

That's srank level excuse. Logan tried to hit him multiple times in face with his claws, Shang dodged all his attacks except when he started to talk to him about his sister.

-Pr-
That's srank level excuse.

The **** does that mean?

abhilegend
Originally posted by -Pr-
The **** does that mean?
"Anyone who has ever been hit by Wolverine without getting cut in half only receives glancing hits".

StiltmanFTW
He has such control over his claws, he can cut a fly's wings off without harming the rest of it.

I guarantee you, if Wolverine had help here and not Shang, you would be singing a very different song stick out tongue

For all we know, Shang's first punch landed only because Wolverine was pre-occupied with his teammates. And the first kick got blocked.

If that fight shows anything, it's that Shang needs a perfect environment and a few teammates in order to get a bfr win? That's... not good.

-Pr-
"Anyone who has ever been hit by Wolverine without getting cut in half only receives glancing hits".

So your argument is that Srank made a bad post? I'm sure he's made several. We all have. You sure as shit have.

That doesn't mean you should talk shit about one of the most knowledgeable Wolverine posters this board has ever had, as if you're in any position to talk.

abhilegend
He has such control over his claws, he can cut a fly's wings off without harming the rest of it.

I guarantee you, if Wolverine had help here and not Shang, you would be singing a very different song stick out tongue

For all we know, Shang's first punch landed only because Wolverine was pre-occupied with his teammates. And the first kick got blocked.

If that fight shows anything, it's that Shang needs a perfect environment and a few teammates in order to get a bfr win? That's... not good.
Eh, fodders hitting Logan isn't much help. Logan had quite a few times to hit Shang but could only hit him once he was distracted and couldn't touch him otherwise.

Shang looked better in skill.

abhilegend
Originally posted by -Pr-
So your argument is that Srank made a bad post? I'm sure he's made several. We all have. You sure as shit have.

That doesn't mean you should talk shit about one of the most knowledgeable Wolverine posters this board has ever had, as if you're in any position to talk.
Whoa, chill down dude. I made a passing remark, no need to read too much on it.

And despite what you think of me, my knowledge of comics as a whole surpass both you and srank. Not with Cyclops and Wolverine though. My knowledge doesn't need validation from anyone.

-Pr-
Whoa, chill down dude. I made a passing remark, no need to read too much on it.

And despite what you think of me, my knowledge of comics as a whole surpass both you and srank. Not with Cyclops and Wolverine though. My knowledge doesn't need validation from anyone.

History has taught me different.

No, but even if it did? Knowledge =/= understanding.

abhilegend
Yeah because I totally care about what you think.

Frankly I don't care what you think about me. Haven't done in years.

-Pr-
Yeah because I totally care about what you think.

Frankly I don't care what you think about me. Haven't done in years.

I don't care that you don't care.

I care that you behave. You do that, you can keep playing the victim all you like.

abhilegend
Yeah, I've done the unpardonable crime of *checks notes* mentioning and apparently disrespecting a poster who hasn't logged in for almost 8 years.

I wonder how Quan thinks about disrespecting other posters.

abhilegend
This reminiscing of my heinous deeds has been delightful Paul, let's do it again in five years when you bother to login again.

-Pr-
Yeah, I've done the unpardonable crime of *checks notes* mentioning and apparently disrespecting a poster who hasn't logged in for almost 8 years.

I wonder how Quan thinks about disrespecting other posters.

This reminiscing of my heinous deeds has been delightful Paul, let's do it again in five years when you bother to login again.

Swing and a miss, bucko. But please, try again. I'm sure you've got a good insult in there somewhere.

abhilegend
Why bother?

-Pr-
Well, starting something and not finishing is kind of rude.

abhilegend
Heard it many times, huh?

-Pr-
See, if you're not even gonna try, it's not that fun.

Anyway, it's like I said before, don't talk shit about other posters like that. You're in no position to, no matter what you might think.

abhilegend

Philosophía
The energy on this last page:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/1c/00/de/1c00de7da2a23cd5983e880f58cfbd3f.gif

StiltmanFTW
Yes. Seriously.

They have totally hijacked the thread for each other.

Now I understand Dambo's frustration and tears. He wants Abhi for himself, but Abhi is taken.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.