Has Superman finally caught up to Thor on feats?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
we know because of magic and versatility Thor will always win a fight against Superman

but has Supes rack up enough feats since rebirth to compare to what Thor has done in recent years.

the fact that Superman's stock has gone up and Thor's stock has gone down, make them more on the equal level now (with an edge to Thor)

StiltmanFTW
good god

Damborgson
No, not yet. Someday though.

emporerpants
This trolling, it's magnificent.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
good god laughing out loud I could litetally see you in front of your monitor saying that.

lawest9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
good god yea, for real.

abhilegend
Rage, stop hacking other people accounts

Juntai
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

carver9
Not yet

Sin I AM
Seriously tho... it would be nice to see someone push Clarks shit in and plot not help him. Let it not even be close with zero weakness exploit.

Delta1938
Originally posted by abhilegend
Rage, stop hacking other people accounts

It's not Rage, his drug addiction is doing it.

carver9
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Seriously tho... it would be nice to see someone push Clarks shit in and plot not help him. Let it not even be close with zero weakness exploit.

Zaar vs Superman.

-Pr-
Originally posted by MrMind
we know because of magic and versatility Thor will always win a fight against Superman

but has Supes rack up enough feats since rebirth to compare to what Thor has done in recent years.

the fact that Superman's stock has gone up and Thor's stock has gone down, make them more on the equal level now (with an edge to Thor)

laughing out loud

Originally posted by Sin I AM

I mean, it happens plenty at the start of arcs. But if you want something that ends with Superman losing, that kind of goes against comics in general.

lawest9
Originally posted by -Pr-
laughing out loud

I mean, it happens plenty at the start of arcs. But if you want something that ends with Superman losing, that kind of goes against comics in general.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.