Eternals vs New Gods

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Zuras
Athena
Ikaris
Sersi
Gilgamesh

Vs

High Father
Orion
Light Ray
Takion
Barda

Which team wins? No bfr.

lawest9
Request to moderators: please correct the spelling of the thread title to ETERNALS VS NEW GODS please, thank you in advance.

Delta1938
I'm going with New Gods.

Originally posted by lawest9
Request to moderators: please correct the spelling of the thread title to ETERNALS VS NEW GODS please, thank you in advance.

Ironically there actually are Externals, if you didn't know, and until opening it I thought you meant them.

lawest9
Originally posted by Delta1938
I'm going with New Gods.

Ironically there actually are Externals, if you didn't know, and until opening it I thought you meant them. Ok didn't know that, thanks, but I did mean Eternals.

Delta1938
Ok didn't know that, thanks, but I did mean Eternals.

You're welcome. I've mostly just read about them as opposed to their comics, but they're immortal (at least in the sense of can't die by old age and are hard to kill conventionally) mutants. Apocalypse may or may not be one of them.

Galan007
Request to moderators: please correct the spelling of the thread title to ETERNALS VS NEW GODS please, thank you in advance. thumb up

lawest9
Originally posted by Galan007
thumb up Thanks again Galan.👍🏿

Sin I AM
New Gods. Zuras gets killed like all the damn time. Same can be said of Highfather but he has better feats

lawest9
Originally posted by Sin I AM
New Gods. Zuras gets killed like all the damn time. Same can be said of Highfather but he has better feats That was funny. 😆😆😆

StiltmanFTW
It's... true.

lawest9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
It's... true. Perhaps, but it was funny the way that she worded it, I can sense the cynicism.

zopzop
New Gods stomp. Having said that, the upcoming Eternals movie looks f*cking awesome!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.