Crimes against humanity and other news!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eThneoLgrRnae
https://youtu.be/ASKI9kk4nN0

Some of today's topics in "We Lie to You!" News (where we take the news and spin it to suit our marxist agenda) :

Concerned parents are now labelled domestic terrorists by Biden administration!

Texas Governor Abbott bans all vaccine mandates while Cali governor Newsom declares that all students in grades k-12 must get vaccine while he admits his own 12 year old daughter has still NOT been fully vaccinated!

Newsom also declares that all toy stores in California must now have a "gender neutral" aisle while he himself apparently goes thru his own gender identity crisis!

Oh, and Superman goes woke!!

Blakemore

-Pr-
I dislike Marxism only slightly less than people who don't know what it means but spout it like they do.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by -Pr-
I dislike Marxism only slightly less than people who don't know what it means but spout it like they do. I studied it in a Sociology A level. I quite like the concept of equitable renumeration. I also agree the owners of the means of production (and expanded, distribution and services) are often better when they are the hands of the people.

samhain
Toy aisles are supposed to be gender neutral anyway you idiot, unless you think Monopoly is meant for boys and Battleships is for girls or something, which wouldn't surprise me at all.

You should change the thread title to 'Things The Internet Told Me To Be Afraid Of This Week'.

Klaw
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Newsom also declares that all toy stores in California must now have a "gender neutral" aisle...

California is a joke.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by samhain
Toy aisles are supposed to be gender neutral anyway you idiot, unless you think Monopoly is meant for boys and Battleships is for girls or something, which wouldn't surprise me at all.

You should change the thread title to 'Things The Internet Told Me To Be Afraid Of This Week'. thumb up Top notch! laughing

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Klaw
California is a joke. Course it is.

Klaw
I feel bad for all the normal people in California who are outnumbered by Leftists.

They should flee the state.

Blakemore

Klaw

Robtard

Robtard
I feel bad for all the normal people in California who are outnumbered by Leftists.

They should flee the state.

Vaccinations to attend public schools isn't something new, been around for a very long time, you doofus.

Diphtheria, Haemophilus influenzae Type B, measles, mumps, pertussis, polio, rubella, tetanus, hepatitis B and chicken pox.

Klaw
Originally posted by Robtard
Vaccinations to attend public schools isn't something new, been around for a very long time, you doofus.

Diphtheria, Haemophilus influenzae Type B, measles, mumps, pertussis, polio, rubella, tetanus, hepatitis B and chicken pox.

Not what I'm referring to.

Blakemore
Sounds horrible. it is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.