Ted Lasso

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10986410/

About an American football coach (Jason Sudeikis) who moves to England to coach a proper football team, AFC Richmond, a fictional premier league club. Doesn't matter if Lasso doesn't know what he's doing, he brings out the best in people.

Season two just wrapped up. I finished season 1 last week, it's a very funny show that doesn't take itself seriously and with some funny characters. Episodes are only around 30mins long so you can binge through it rather fast.

Oh, Hannah Waddingham and her solid/thick ass and legs and totally get it.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10986410/

About an American football coach (Jason Sudeikis) who moves to England to coach a proper football team, AFC Richmond, a fictional premier league club. Doesn't matter if Lasso doesn't know what he's doing, he brings out the best in people.

Season two just wrapped up. I finished season 1 last week, it's a very funny show that doesn't take itself seriously and with some funny characters. Episodes are only around 30mins long so you can binge through it rather fast.

Oh, Hannah Waddingham and her solid/thick ass and legs and totally get it. Will watch on your recommendation Rob...

Old Man Whirly!
Excellent, thanks Rob!

Old Man Whirly!
Binge watched both seasons, superb. He's here, he's there, he's every ****ing where Roy Kent, Roy Kent. I could do such dirty shit to Keely and Sassy. The girl who played young Becks was an fhm model too, she'd also get it. As would Jane the crazy chess girl and the girl who took coach beards trousers. Best uk comedy since inbetweeners.

Robtard
I just stated S2, liking it so far.

Bex is a hottie too.

Glad to hear such high praise from an Englishmen

Old Man Whirly!
I just stated S2, liking it so far.

Bex is a hottie too.

Glad to hear such high praise from an Englishmen yeah, Bex is nice. It's a truly good show. With a genuinely positive vibe.

Robtard
Nate's accent, is that from Liverpool?

samhain
Nate's accent, is that from Liverpool?

He sounds like he's from Leeds or that general area, for the Liverpool accent think Constantine from Legends Of Tomorrow or Lister from Red Dwarf.

Robtard
Thanks. Not watched either of those shows. But at times it seemed like Nate's inflections were a bit like the Beatles.

Robtard
Why hasn't Jaden watched this show??? Scottish bastard!

Season 3 is slated for late summer to fall of 2022.

jaden_2.0
xx4rTVTSz_E

Robtard
Full translation please.

QE9UGHt10_0
Link

Thanks in advance smile

jaden_2.0
You shouldn't have come out to play with the big boys cos you're about to get a proper Scottish welcome.

In a terrible, non-descript Scottish accent that doesn't really sound like its a dialect from anywhere other than Mike Myers in So I Married an Axe Murderer

Old Man Whirly!
The African racist billionaire is like some very wealthy Africans I know laughing out loud horrible.

Robtard
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
You shouldn't have come out to play with the big boys cos you're about to get a proper Scottish welcome.

In a terrible, non-descript Scottish accent that doesn't really sound like its a dialect from anywhere other than Mike Myers in So I Married an Axe Murderer

That actor is an Englishmen from Leeds.

Robtard
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
The African racist billionaire is like some very wealthy Africans I know laughing out loud horrible.

Why you hanging with racist? Hmmm shifty

Been confirmed that season 3 will be the final for Ted. I'm okay with that, just end on a high note.

Robtard
Season 3 starts today. Can't wait to watch.

Old Man Whirly!
Watching Episode 1 in 5 minutes.

Robtard
It was a good season opener.

Also: Hannah Waddingham and her solid/thick ass and legs can still totally get it.

cdtm
Pretty funny Vox article;

https://www.vox.com/culture/22643585/ted-lasso-season-2-two-backlash

Didn't even realize a "backlash" existed. What the heck is there to even hate on?

Old Man Whirly!
It's running out of steam, I hope this season improves tbh, episode one was OK but not great.

Robtard
It's the final season.

Old Man Whirly!
It's the final season. I know, and like you said before it would be good for it to go out with a bang.

Robtard
I'm expecting it to end well. Two great seasons thus far.

Old Man Whirly!
I'm expecting it to end well. Two great seasons thus far. True, I hope, perhaps I'm better off binge watching when I need saccharine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.