How many superman does it take to beat World Breaker Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
consider Sentry has the power of a million exploding suns

and Superman doesn't even have the power of one sun

the number might be huge, I just need an estimate

lawest9
Only one Superman gets it done.

carver9
Immortal Hulk wrecks 2 Supermen and WBH lay down reading Death of Superman comic giggling while sun dip Superman pound on him with bloody (his own blood) hands.

abhilegend
Currently depowered Superman beats him casually.

carver9
Lmao

Magnon
We know that Gladiator and Hyperion have almost equal heat visions (since they have fought and matched their eyebeams). We also know that, with his heat vision, Hyperion can melt Hulk as if he was made of butter. Finally, we know that a serious Gladiator can reach temperatures up to 1000 kelvin, and that Superman's vision is thousands of times stronger.

Thus, it would take 0.001 Supermen to utterly wreck Hulk. Note that this figure is *a* upper bound, not *the* least upper bound (i.e. supremum) to the amount of Supermen it would take. The actual number might be much smaller still, such as 10^(-6) Supermen.

MrMind
let me know when superman can stalemate someone who has the power of one million exploding suns

that's one million supernovas, calculate the energy of that magnon

carver9
Originally posted by Magnon
We know that Gladiator and Hyperion have almost equal heat visions (since they have fought and matched their eyebeams). We also know that, with his heat vision, Hyperion can melt Hulk as if he was made of butter. Finally, we know that a serious Gladiator can reach temperatures up to 1000 kelvin, and that Superman's vision is thousands of times stronger.

Thus, it would take 0.001 Supermen to utterly wreck Hulk. Note that this figure is *a* upper bound, not *the* least upper bound (i.e. supremum) to the amount of Supermen it would take. The actual number might be much smaller still, such as 10^(-6) Supermen.

🤦🏿🤦🏿🤦🏿

Magnon
Originally posted by MrMind
let me know when superman can stalemate someone who has the power of one million exploding suns

that's one million supernovas, calculate the energy of that magnon
There's no need to, as with his HV Superman can simply pop the Hulk like he was a water balloon. Or he might construct the equivalent of a Stark satellite with his superspeed and -intellect, and have that take out the Hulk.

StiltmanFTW
9000+

JBL

Thus, it would take 0.001 Supermen to utterly wreck Hulk. Note that this figure is *a* upper bound, not *the* least upper bound (i.e. supremum) to the amount of Supermen it would take. The actual number might be much smaller still, such as 10^(-6) Supermen. Supermans heat vision is thousands of times hotter than a star?

Old Man Whirly!

Thus, it would take 0.001 Supermen to utterly wreck Hulk. Note that this figure is *a* upper bound, not *the* least upper bound (i.e. supremum) to the amount of Supermen it would take. The actual number might be much smaller still, such as 10^(-6) Supermen. I have checked the Math, Magnon is correct.

Stoic
Superman should never lose to a landlocked opponent, which is exactly why DOS was pure PIS.

lawest9
Originally posted by Stoic
Superman should never lose to a landlocked opponent, which is exactly why DOS was pure PIS.

DeadpoolXXX
Originally posted by Stoic
Superman should never lose to a landlocked opponent, which is exactly why DOS was pure PIS. some landlocked opponents can still resist physical bfr, like konvikt did.

but 1 superman is obviously enough here.

carver9
So much wrong in this thread.

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
So much wrong in this thread.

Well, you did post four times in it.

h1a8
Lol

h1a8
Anyway, 1 Superman should be enough given the chain feat. Without that feat then many Superman would be needed (if bfr isn't allowed).

Sentry never showed the power of 1 exploding sun, or even the power of 1 exploding planet.

Juntai

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.